Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Syndra, after her recent buffs, is pretty damn strong. Problem with her is that it takes a lot more effort to get the same result out of her than, say, Katarina.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Syndra, after her recent buffs, is pretty damn strong. Problem with her is that it takes a lot more effort to get the same result out of her than, say, Katarina.
    I guess you're right, but I just don't really enjoy playing Katarina, because she's too OP (that's how I feel, don't hurt me). Look at me being so great, while it's the unlimited kit that makes her the killing machine she can be. What I think Syndra brings, is more control to a teamfight. Even the Tanks (and I hit a few, trust me) have a hard time dealing with her R, so while I'm ulting the enemy carry (or anything remotely squishy, I also attempt to line up the orbs to get off a devastating E, followed by the power of W.

Kat is a onetrick pony. She can dominate lane, she can roam and her ult is the most dangerous weapon. But that same ult is also her greatest weakness. Catch her with knockbacks, stuns, silences, whatever and she will have a hard time escaping. Syndra floats in the back and stays in the back. If properly moving, keep as much distance as possible between her and enemy carries. Obviously this depends on the team as well.

I think Syndra will have a hard time in-lane against Kat, but she won't die from her R as long as E is up, while Syndra should wait for those moments where kat tries to go for the throat to get the kill. I'm quite positive her Q hurts more than kats Q + W. Last game with her was against Akali. She claims she lagged. I'm not certain. I destroyed her lane. (And she still penta-killed us in that game. Our team sucked so much.. and to be fair Akali doesn't seem to fall off...even if she's killed 5 times early game...)
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-02-18 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Trundle.

Had a trundle top in enemy team a couple days ago, and after our top fed him a few kills, he started roaming, 1v2ing people like nothing. I swear I've never been as afraid of a fed champ as I was that time. He completely wrecked our team single handedly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kennen isn't underrated. He's just underplayed right now...even though everyone knows hes strong.

Underrated? Viktor, Volibear, Xerath, Zilean, Veigar, Sivir
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Poppy, not sure if shes underrated but definatly underplayed, not seen a poppy in MONTHS!

Deleted
    Viktor.

Man that guy can dish out some serious damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I have to say Kennen too. She is really safe in lane and a beast in teamfights with her ultimate. Dont understand why there is so few Flippin ninjas around.
    Kennen is a guy

Malz,

He is so underrated. While not the most mobile of champions he doesn't have to be. Having issues with lane poke? Simple put your E on a caster minion and walk back to your tower. Watch the gold roll in. His W does % based damage good for baron/tanky people his q does a silence in a line which is VERY powerful. His R does Stupid damage and scaling. allows you to lock someone down. Amount of times i've turned a game around by catching out a carry by simply dotting them and using my ulti, my team leaps onto that carry and we just roll in from there.

He can also jungle very well via his voidlings, once you get to level 2 and onwards farming the jungles easy. (never done it in ranked games though i'd get flamed till the end of time)

Jungle Malzahar? This must be attempted.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Trundle.

Had a trundle top in enemy team a couple days ago, and after our top fed him a few kills, he started roaming, 1v2ing people like nothing. I swear I've never been as afraid of a fed champ as I was that time. He completely wrecked our team single handedly.
    Def trundle top. People think of him as a troll pick(huehuehue) but he has a solid lane phase, is almost ungankable and scales into a monster late game with some AD items. You don't need a lot of tank items(Gauntlet+Sunfire) since his ult makes you pretty much god mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Trundle? Good champ and almost no one is playinh him.

Deleted
    Volibear...that execute always catches me FB..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahadem View Post
    Volibear...that execute always catches me FB..
    are you playing in silver or something? I don't know anyone stupid enough to go toe to toe with volibear low level especially due to his passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Jungle Malzahar? This must be attempted.
    You will love it! :P

his voidlings do scale with AD but ofc I went AP. Your main issue is run speed. So I ran run speed quints with some points in my masteries for run speed in support. had ap/level runes along with pen runs. I started with Q and sat at my tower powering up at the game start so I could unleash my minion. so just had my team cover the jungle for a moment got to the jungle killed wolves had a hard pull on golem killed that got my E and minion ready to plop again went to wraiths put e on a small minion Q'd the lot of them my voidling tanked cleared them back to wolves with my W now ready cleared them got red ganked! with red you get the slow silence ofc is huge.

when you rush level 6 a suprise malz gank is o_0

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I have to say Kennen too. She is really safe in lane and a beast in teamfights with her ultimate. Dont understand why there is so few Flippin ninjas around.
    Kennen is a male yordle D: not a she

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone beat you to it by a couple hours

Quote Originally Posted by Krusokat View Post
    Kennen is a guy

I think he gets it guys.
    Also why was Toxigen banned this time -_-

My underrated champions are Heimerdinger and Karma.

Heimerdinger for the fact that he can put out some serious damage, and if you ignore his turrets, it might kill you. Also, if you leave your lane, he takes a tower.
    Karma can also blow you up if you're not careful, since she gets AP from missing health. Suddenly she'll just turn around and blow your face off.

Both of them capitalize on risks that less experienced people take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Karma can also blow you up if you're not careful, since she gets AP from missing health. Suddenly she'll just turn around and blow your face off.

Both of them capitalize on risks that less experienced people take.
    Agreeing with this.
    I picked up Karma some time ago now, just to spite the common conceptions, and she is beastly. The number of kills you can get with shieldbombs when they think they're safe picking creeps off under the turret alone, even when you're supporting (yes, supports shouldn't get the kills, but when it's a support-Lux that's driven your carry to B while you were both pushing on the turret and you blow her up from a melee minion afterwards.. that feel.)

Played well with the Mantras, her escapes can be godly too. I wish LoLReplay wasn't broken, so I could see again the match where I led 5v1 on a merry chase through Summoner's Rift, scraping out survival through pokes, gap closing and globals all. Mantra'd beam is superb.

Mind you, the rework was meant to be done in January,wasn't it? We've yet to see it. Some say it's been dropped.

Deleted
    I know it's a bit offtopic, but here is a simple deal with Akali that 90% of players can't grasp.

Viktor.

Man that guy can dish out some serious damage.
    I tried to like him over, over and over. But his long cooldowns make him fall off way too soon.
    I think only way to make him viable later would be to get Lich Bane because it's strong with his Q.

I think Syndra will have a hard time in-lane against Kat
    Applies to every single manaless champion, setup jungle ganks and it'll be OK though. In this b*tch case, stun you need to wait for offensive shampoo and kill in stun.

Deleted
    I would say Karma, I have seen only ONE person play her and that was a friend of mine for lulz. It's gotten to the point where nobody on that match but him knew what her abilities were. And they were actually pretty good. :L

Although, for junglers I'd have to say Shyvana. Most people say "Oh she's low tier" or "She has no CC" are missing the point, built right she can deal lots of burst and is tanky as hell after using her ultimate. Not to mention she can destroy towers like an absolute champ (No pun intended). Sure she lacks CC but that's negated with an exhaust and/or frozen mallet. In fact, I often rush FM right after wriggles thanks to its AD, HP and the Slow.