Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys, I did a small preview of her and what the abilities do:

I also made a silly jungle video and discovered it worked better than expected:

Hope they help you decided if you want to get her or not :3. I like her myself but I can't be made to farm all those IP's so I will probably get it a bit later.

Deleted
    An ADC I can jungle with? I think she just from "well, maybe" to instabuy for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    An ADC I can jungle with? I think she just from "well, maybe" to instabuy for me
    I doubt she can jungle. If you watch closely Zed pretty much tanked blue buff for her, which would have set him back in lane if she didn't immediately gank or the gank was unsuccessful. Quinn was also played closer to how you play Twitch "jungle". Roam for kills and maybe farm a little as you run between lanes. That's not really a jungler, more like a roamer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I doubt she can jungle. If you watch closely Zed pretty much tanked blue buff for her, which would have set him back in lane if she didn't immediately gank or the gank was unsuccessful. Quinn was also played closer to how you play Twitch "jungle". Roam for kills and maybe farm a little as you run between lanes. That's not really a jungler, more like a roamer.
    Tanked? He took one hit from it. The time he spent attacking to speed the blue kill up cost him 3 or 4 cs at most, and there's no point wondering what would happen if he did not get a gank on top immediately since there's nothing stopping you from doing so every time you jungle. Even if the gank was not 100% successful a lot of damage would have been dealt forcing either several pots and time back in safety - recovering whatever minions Zed lost due to being late to the lane - or even bluepilling. Moreover, there's no reason as to why Quinn needs that help on the blue. It helps you kill it faster, obviously, but she would make it on her own - with just normal assistance from the laners, one every jungler gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Tanked? He took one hit from it. The time he spent attacking to speed the blue kill up cost him 3 or 4 cs at most, and there's no point wondering what would happen if he did not get a gank on top immediately since there's nothing stopping you from doing so every time you jungle. Even if the gank was not 100% successful a lot of damage would have been dealt forcing either several pots and time back in safety - recovering whatever minions Zed lost due to being late to the lane - or even bluepilling. Moreover, there's no reason as to why Quinn needs that help on the blue. It helps you kill it faster, obviously, but she would make it on her own - with just normal assistance from the laners, one every jungler gets.
    Oh yeah, your right. He's just stupid and took a ton of damage from Kat when he got back to lane.

I still think she won't be that great of a jungler. They already nerfed the slow on her E, which, unless you come from behind them, will put you at max range away from them and most champs have some kind of escape that will make that hurt you more than help you. Her passive is semi-random, which is not helpful when ganking (minions are normally in range before champions) or when the big monster is the one you want to kill. Most of the time when I went in the jungle just to farm some extra minions it would target the small ones.

Her ult is great for ganks, so I guess she could fall into the WW, wait till 6 category. I would still never pick her jungle for any serious game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Oh yeah, your right. He's just stupid and took a ton of damage from Kat when he got back to lane.

I still think she won't be that great of a jungler. They already nerfed the slow on her E, which, unless you come from behind them, will put you at max range away from them and most champs have some kind of escape that will make that hurt you more than help you. Her passive is semi-random, which is not helpful when ganking (minions are normally in range before champions) or when the big monster is the one you want to kill. Most of the time when I went in the jungle just to farm some extra minions it would target the small ones.

Her ult is great for ganks, so I guess she could fall into the WW, wait till 6 category. I would still never pick her jungle for any serious game.
    Well, she probably won't be a great jungler - but it's nice to see an AD carry with kit enabling her to actually go top or jungle and not be a troll pick. Also, her passive puts priority on whatever you attacked last, so it will help you kill the big monster reliably. It should also proc often enough for the second occurrence to hit the champion you are ganking even if first one popped on a minion - not perfect, but not useless either. Positioning for gank sure seems like a pain - but if you manage to circle around from behind her charge would actually be perfect.

She looks like she would be decent in the jungle. At least she has tools to make it faster and less painful (due to passive and Q).

I think Quinn's E would be used mainly as a disengage. Being able to jump away from someone at max range is pretty useful if you get in trouble.
    Valor's E is gonna be great for chasing though.

I'm still worried about her survivability since she's squishy and has short range, especially when Valor comes out and you don't get any extra defenses. So I think you might see people build something defensive early on.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I wonder how many people are going to buy the skin just to get rid of the helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I wonder how many people are going to buy the skin just to get rid of the helmet.
    I'm considering it. Kinda like the skin, dunno if I like it enough to buy it. Gonna have to buy RP to get her anyway, trying to decide between her bundle or just her and a skin/new champion.

Decisions, decisions.

Deleted
    Oh wow that's pretty!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    The skin turns Quinn into a ginger?!? /swoon

Well, I guess I know where my RP is going.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Duuude..if she can jungle..insta buy. I rarely get to play ADC, but in her case I see multi-lane potential.

Deleted
    Hope he will be good adc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KikMaN View Post
    Hope he will be good adc
    Come on, she isn't THAT manly :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly he's talking about Valor.

So, the champ reveal was a little while ago, when u guys think the release date will b? Soon I hope :-D

Looks interesting, I don't no she looks more like a solo laner then a adc due to the ulti

Deleted
    I like that they're trying something really unique with this champion, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The spotlight's out: