Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    theyve always allowed legendary weapons. why complain about gems at this point is what i think. gota pve to pvp in this game. thought it was gona change with pvp power on weapons? wrong, blizz found a way to sneak it in and give the pve dragon slaying nerds an advantage they dont deserve.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    As you can dispell the effects of the gem the PvP one should still be better.
    You can dispell most CCs also and CC can and will still be gamechanging.
    Just because the meta-proc is dispelable doesnt mean it wont be gamechanging...

"Meta-gems and Trinkets
    - All of the PvE Legendary meta-gems, the Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen and Rune of Re-Origination now have a reduced chance to proc against players. We're not crazy about hidden penalties like this, but we don't want PvP players to feel obligated to pursue these raid items in order to stay competitive."

From GC like 10 min ago

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Offensive and defensive dispels aren't the same thing. Offensive dispels such as Purge don't usually have a cooldown.
    Same is true for tranq shot, unless you pick the glyph that makes it 10 sec cooldown but free
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    "Meta-gems and Trinkets
    - All of the PvE Legendary meta-gems, the Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen and Rune of Re-Origination now have a reduced chance to proc against players. We're not crazy about hidden penalties like this, but we don't want PvP players to feel obligated to pursue these raid items in order to stay competitive."

From GC like 10 min ago
    This is all but admitting that the new trinkets and meta gems were breaking PvP and even with a lower chance and being dispellable they will still do so. I hope they keep nerfing them into the ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    This is all but admitting that the new trinkets and meta gems were breaking PvP and even with a lower chance and being dispellable they will still do so. I hope they keep nerfing them into the ground.
    Haha... so true. They are slowly realizing what players have been saying from the day they announced those metas. Fucking hilarious!

I'm glad blizzard is making the changes before shit goes live. Good to see they're trying to keep up on their promise of no pve gear for pvp. I wonder how much lower the proc rate will be. I'm still concerned that even a lower proc rate won't nerf it enough. I mean 30% haste is 30% haste and you only need 1 proc to end the game.

On another note, I hope they look at trinkets. Some of those pve ones look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

Honestly with them being dispellable I can't see them being used much in pvp. I'd much rather have a constant pvp power/resil increase that will always be there rather than a buff that more than likely will be dispelled. If the opposing team has a halfway decent shaman you might as well be playing without a meta gem.

Unless you plan on stockpiling a bunch of metas in your bags and switch depending on comp lol, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Honestly with them being dispellable I can't see them being used much in pvp. I'd much rather have a constant pvp power/resil increase that will always be there rather than a buff that more than likely will be dispelled. If the opposing team has a halfway decent shaman you might as well be playing without a meta gem.

Unless you plan on stockpiling a bunch of metas in your bags and switch depending on comp lol, but I highly doubt that will happen.
    The team your against won't know what meta gem you're using and even if they do, it's easy to have a few magic buffs on you making it hard to dispel.