Garrosh last battle idea...

Since Garrosh is the last boss in MOP the lfr system should be set up so that both alliance and horde players are in the same group to kill him.. Would be kinda cool I think. What do you guys think?

I don't know man. Why didn't the Alliance and Horde team up to kill Arthas, or Deathwing or any fight?

I feel it shoulda been that way for them too, they were the same threat to both factions.

The day it happens though, that would be cool.

Correct but Garrosh is the horde leader the other raid bosses were not so it seems like this would be a situation where we could team up seeing how they alliance are going to orgrimmar n everything it's our main city so we are already going to be there. Ya feel me?! Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    I don't know man. Why didn't the Alliance and Horde team up to kill Arthas, or Deathwing or any fight?

I feel it shoulda been that way for them too, they were the same threat to both factions.

The day it happens though, that would be cool.
    We did team up to fight Deathwing. The Horde defended the Skyfire (Alliance gunship) and launched their attack from it.

Deleted
    why are so many people interested in designing the fights for the developers? there's a reason they're deciding it, namely because they have a lot more experience on the matter and know what does or doesn't work.

for example: why should LFR have different rules from normal raids on this? and how are you dealing with the normal communication barriers of languages? and a lot of people would cringe or worse at the idea of playing with the other faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    We did team up to fight Deathwing. The Horde defended the Skyfire (Alliance gunship) and launched their attack from it.
    Does this really count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Does this really count?
    Yes. Horde and Alliance troops fought side by side on the deck.

From a development standpoint this will not work. The language barrier and other mechanics would be too much of a hassle to overcome, especially for LFR. I wish people would stop suggesting it. Almost as bad as the millions of "Who will the next war chief be?" threads.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Mmmm, I think he was thinking more players interacting with other plays of the opposite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    From a development standpoint this will not work. The language barrier and other mechanics would be too much of a hassle to overcome, especially for LFR. I wish people would stop suggesting it. Almost as bad as the millions of "Who will the next war chief be?" threads.
    Entire raid turns into zombies, as per Lich King world event, speaks [Zombie] to each other. Language barrier and faction/racial distinction gone. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    A better question is, what will the Alliance do once they kill Garrosh? Just walk out of Orgrimmar while whistling an upbeat tune?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    A better question is, what will the Alliance do once they kill Garrosh? Just walk out of Orgrimmar while whistling an upbeat tune?
    Yep. And Alliance players will have to give up 1000g each time to cover rebuilding costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    Since Garrosh is the last boss in MOP the lfr system should be set up so that both alliance and horde players are in the same group to kill him.. Would be kinda cool I think. What do you guys think?
    I see the fight as another M'uru. Lots of adds coming in to defend their Warchief, uses Sha on the adds, then last phase he absorbs the Sha of Pride and becomes a reallllllly big grey orc. Oh, and Burning Legion portals popping out of nowhere, and Wrathion coming in to assist us against them in the middle phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfir View Post
    I see the fight as another M'uru. Lots of adds coming in to defend their Warchief, uses Sha on the adds, then last phase he absorbs the Sha of Pride and becomes a reallllllly big grey orc. Oh, and Burning Legion portals popping out of nowhere, and Wrathion coming in to assist us against them in the middle phase.
    And dragons! Zombie dragons! hundreds and thousands of zombie dragons come out from the ground and RAIISE the Lich King!

And if your computer can't handle it, you can just go play hello kitty island adventure!

10+ Year Old Account
    If this expansion is based on the raging fight between Alliance and Horde, i'd be disappointed if we teamed up for last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    And dragons! Zombie dragons! hundreds and thousands of zombie dragons come out from the ground and RAIISE the Lich King!

And if your computer can't handle it, you can just go play hello kitty island adventure!

Wowcrendor sure is funny isn't he ;P