Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vid would have been more exciting if you didn't play with a view from orbital satellite.

Nice UI though.

No one really cares that you killed a WoW "celebrity".

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    No one really cares that you killed a WoW "celebrity".
    If OP was Mionelol you can bet people would be lining up to lick boot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    I hardly think Mionelol would start a thread over ganking Swifty. Could be wrong about that. Couldn't care less one way or the other. Not that anyone would but I'd actually find it amusing if some random rogue posted a video on Youtube because he ganked me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz on killing a semi afk, half decent player in world PvP as a rogue with burning all your cooldowns....
    Yeah, suddenly it no longer seems impressive at all, oh wait, it never was..... I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet :s

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    We beat swifty/athene as ret/fdk, id rather have killing athene recorded than killing swifty, but then again i could care less about recording pvp
    Last edited by Sluggo; 2013-02-23 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bahahahhahaha ''deep breath'' hahaha.

Deleted
    Isuggest this thread be closed and junked cos it will be anyways cos of the swity fanboys vs haters will join here

10+ Year Old Account
    Post a video of you killing an "okay" warrior? Not very impressive lol, now if you had a video where you killed a Gladiator that has back to back legit season wins in the top 0.5%, then I'll gladly praise you.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Mione wouldn't start a thread this incredibly retarded.

Why isn't this garbage closed yet?

I lol'd. Only thing that would've made it any better was if you had a "Flag of Ownership" to plant on him, as he does to others ;p

Swifty is outdated, and i fail to see the point of this video.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    ERMAHGERD you killed swifty. You must be pro!
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Mione wouldn't start a thread this incredibly retarded.

Why isn't this garbage closed yet?
    I don't know, Mione brags about soloing content. Not as bad as this, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    I lol'd. Only thing that would've made it any better was if you had a "Flag of Ownership" to plant on him, as he does to others ;p
    I still gotta get one :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probaly the proudest moment in your life isn't it?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

No offense, but I don't really see the point of this thread.

I can't believe I just read four pages of this crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    This is probaly the proudest moment in your life isn't it?
    2nd proudest of the day actually. I took a pretty decent sized crap earlier.

Why's it inevitable that all Swifty threads turn into bash fests. I don't think anyone claims he's the best warrior in the world, or at least I know that isn't true (though he's certainly not as terrible as half the people here claim he is). I'm pretty sure he doesn't think he's the no.1 warrior too. If we wanted to watch the best warrior in the world I'd go subscribe to whoever it is that's at rank 1 right now - I don't really care for it. I'm pretty sure people jump in and kill him like this all the time, and he's probably used to it. He seems like he's one of those rare PvPers that can smile over losing a duel or fight instead of moaning and blaming it on lag or luck or going onto the forums to complain about how broke a class is. He just makes good videos.

Clearly the focus of this thread is not that someone stole your rare spawn, but who stole it; so this is just another I killed Swifty video thread after all. Besides I don't think it's your mob 'till it's dead and lootable, on a pvp server of all places. So yeah, this is going nowhere good any time soon. This'll probably be locked soon.

The fucking 007 theme, omfg wooo holy shit that was worth it, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.