Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    You make me proud, this is how a rogue should be played. :')

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    okay, i reported this thread tbh.. Delznopem i hope you learned somthing atleast..
    Bro. You've taught me nothing that i didnt already know... that the internet is full of haters ;D

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolan1 View Post
    Thx brody. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Bro. You've taught me nothing that i didnt already know... that the internet is full of haters ;D

Thx brody. <3
    No the haters isn't the problem. You're bragging about something as stupid as this just to get some views. And then you go on "trolling" everyone. Like I said gj on getting views but the way you're doing it is just stupid and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    No the haters isn't the problem. You're bragging about something as stupid as this just to get some views. And then you go on "trolling" everyone. Like I said gj on getting views but the way you're doing it is just stupid and wrong.
    I can live with that being your opinion.

Deleted

Thx brody. <3
    i wish you culd have figured out that allready..

Quote Originally Posted by lolan1 View Post
    By blowing every single CD and needing a Klaxxi aug to win? A real example of Rogue gameplay.

No seriously why are people *THIS* mad...
    I bet most of you lot complain about the collapse of our 'community' and/or how much more skilled the 'old pros' were.
    Would also put money on most of you starting mid-wotlk/cata and thinking you're all some kind of pseudo online veterans...

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    okay, i reported this thread tbh.. Delznopem i hope you learned somthing atleast..
    Reported it for what?? World PVP???

Going to assume there has been more pvp in this thread than there has been on your collective servers.
    Peace and love idiots~
    Last edited by Lap; 2013-02-23 at 11:02 AM. Reason: *moving /s to sig

10+ Year Old Account
    How could such a senseless thread get that many answers?

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. So if you're not after praise, why post the video?
    2. Swifty is still around?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all know swifty is not a amazing player, what he is good at is helping his fans and giving prizes away.
    That you had to post a video of owning a semi-AFK fight just to show "Hey, look at me I killed Swifty" is kind of sad.
    Just my honest opinion ofcourse, if you wanted to own someone actually good go after Khryl, Talbadar, Vilefic, Reckful

took 5seconds before stopping the video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lap View Post
    Reported it for what?? World PVP???

Going to assume there has been more pvp in this thread than there has been on your collective servers.
    Peace and love idiots~ Vayuu -Barthilas
    If you read the bit in question, I think he reported for him chucking the word nigger around, rather than pvp... Just a thought. Quite ironic considering your last line, that we're the idiots yet you replied without reading and got completely the wrong end of the stick. Also, if this is an advertisement, that's another reportable offense so... yeah...

/signed

A self confessed idiot.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Lot of people gargling swifty's nuts in this thread

Deleted
    Lol. I killed Jimos in 2's would you like a screenshot of that? Atleast he wasn't AFK like Swifty. Get a life dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    We all know swifty is not a amazing player, what he is good at is helping his fans and giving prizes away.
    That you had to post a video of owning a semi-AFK fight just to show "Hey, look at me I killed Swifty" is kind of sad.
    Just my honest opinion ofcourse, if you wanted to own someone actually good go after Khryl, Talbadar, Vilefic, Reckful
    Totally agree man, but I don't think the OP 'sniped' Swifty, he just found him camping a rare spawn he was after. Ganking famous people used to cause huge server-wide drama (no matter the server), a successful gank would share the spotlight and WE NEED MORE OF THIS.
    I think it's cool anyway, look old rogues like Grim... picking on legendary users to boost his profile! Absolute classic vids, and of course you cant compare this vis to ANYTHING grim did, but the concept is similar.
    Stumble across 'celebrity' -> gank -> post -> cause a ruckus -> get targeted ---> ACTIVE WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Also, if this is an advertisement, that's another reportable offense so... yeah...
    People post video's here all the time, "omg world first with only 9 people"
    Don't see how this is any diffrent.

If you read the bit in question, I think he reported for him chucking the word nigger around, rather than pvp... Just a thought. Quite ironic considering your last line, that we're the idiots yet you replied without reading and got completely the wrong end of the stick. Also, if this is an advertisement, that's another reportable offense so... yeah...

/signed

A self confessed idiot.
    It was signed simply to tell anyone who watched the vid that I do not know the OP, and am simply defending the concept of ganking

*Several people were stating how 'dumb' this thread was and asking for its deletion, I feel my point stands.
    "and got completely the wrong end of the stick" - glad you are a self-confessed idiot, tad awkward.
    Last edited by Lap; 2013-02-23 at 11:01 AM.

/signed

A self confessed idiot.
    WOAH WOAH WOAH dude, that aint right. Chucking the N word around rather than pvp? What? Think before you type.

WOAH WOAH WOAH dude, that aint right. Chucking the N word around rather than pvp? What? Think before you type.
    Post #108 and #111.

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Post #108 and #111.
    So? I was pvp'ing in AB at the time of those posts.