Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent

Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent (New) Summons and dismisses a rideable Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast.

Well. shit it's a cloud serpent. I would of laughed it required Cloud Serpent Riding and watched the glad kids QQ over having to do dailys to ride their glad drake.

It probably will require Cloud Serpent riding. None of the others can be ridden without it can they?

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    It probably will require Cloud Serpent riding. None of the others can be ridden without it can they?
    Well, It would mostlikey say if it required it but who knows

Deleted
    Would be supremely stupid if it did.

.... but I wouldn't put it past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post
    Would be supremely stupid if it did.

.... but I wouldn't put it past them.
    Pretty much,. Look at the new pvp meta gem....lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Pretty much,. Look at the new pvp meta gem....lol
    I saw it. Gonna be fun to see PvE heroes again in PvP with increased damage. Apart from the pvp resil/power gem, the spellpower one which increases your spell casting haste by 30% is also extremely sick for specs like elemental, boomkin etc. Gonna be a fun season. not.

Of course this all would be different if the pvp meta gem would be obtained through PvP instead of PvE. But I doubt it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I saw it. Gonna be fun to see PvE heroes again in PvP with increased damage. Apart from the pvp resil/power gem, the spellpower one which increases your spell casting haste by 30% is also extremely sick for specs like elemental, boomkin etc. Gonna be a fun season. not.

Of course this all would be different if the pvp meta gem would be obtained through PvP instead of PvE. But I doubt it.
    We had to do PvP to get the PvE legendary gems and extra sockets, stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    How much PvP?

Compare that to how long the legendary quest line takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come off it, I PvE exclusively and doing two bloody battlegrounds isn't much to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Are you comparing doing 2 battlegrounds to months of raiding or am i missing something here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard did give 310% riding to the people who had those mounts so maybe just maybe they will give us free serpent riding....Yeah I won't bet on it....

Truthfully That bat would make a kick ass glad mount>.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

bc mounts were badass, wolk mounts suffered from the fact that they all looked exactly the same. cata mounts were pretty in their own way. cloud serpents are hideous. i feel bad for the people getting them as glad mounts.

i wouldn't exactly call 2 un rated battlegrounds 'pvp' it took me like 20 minutes. thats compared with the several weeks it took me to do the rest of it?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Since we've never in the history of wow have had to pve for advantages in pvp i guess that does mean it's our turn now. /sarcasm

Just wintrade the rep, I don't see the issue

Maybe it will automatically grant Cloud Serpent riding, like purple proto did in wrath with 300% flying.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    cloud serpent riding can be gotten in a day if u hunt for eggs. hell i got it on my main on the 27th of sept about 24hrs after hitting 90. (two days worth of dailies and a bunch of eggs, no commendation thing at the time either)
    Last edited by Septik; 2013-02-23 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent (New) Summons and dismisses a rideable Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast.

Well. shit it's a cloud serpent. I would of laughed it required Cloud Serpent Riding and watched the glad kids QQ over having to do dailys to ride their glad drake.
    You're from my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Polio View Post
    cloud serpent riding can be gotten in a day if u hunt for eggs. hell i got it on my main on the 27th of oct about 24hrs after hitting 90. (two days worth of dailies and a bunch of eggs, no commendation thing at the time either)
    It took you a month and 2 days to hit 90?

Wow, that is the ugliest glad mount IMO that they have come up with.