Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Support Taric is indeed getting nerfed, manly lone wolf Taric however is getting buffed. Gems are outrageous and they're coming to the top lane. I don't think he will become something awesome that gets played all the time, but it does give people the opportunity to play Taric in the top lane when they want to be manly. They're lowering the mana cost of his abilities to make up for his old passive being removed.

I only wish he could stack tears at a decent speed, then I would go crazy for Muramana top lane Taric.
    Well on a purely selfish note I'm happy to see him nerfed, I dislike playing him, and laning against him (lolstun), I'm not sure he deserves nerfs, but by all means make him top lanes problem!

Been playing alot of lux lately, unranked games because im not lvl 30 yet but im excited for them. Mid lux is just fun the control i can put on people is just fantastic (Expecially once i get blue)

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Been playing alot of lux lately, unranked games because im not lvl 30 yet but im excited for them. Mid lux is just fun the control i can put on people is just fantastic (Expecially once i get blue)
    And with max CDR and even a little bit of AP/magic pen, you can just keep fishing for QER/EQR combos that instantly erase an enemy while sieging towers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And with max CDR and even a little bit of AP/magic pen, you can just keep fishing for QER/EQR combos that instantly erase an enemy while sieging towers.
    There's been a LCS match recently with a good Lux - don't recall which one, but at least once she caught enemy Twitch into an entire combo and literally 100-0 erased him from existence. Lux combo is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Well on a purely selfish note I'm happy to see him nerfed, I dislike playing him, and laning against him (lolstun), I'm not sure he deserves nerfs, but by all means make him top lanes problem!
    I think he needs a nerf on the armour front (especially the armour given to allies) because it just makes a lane so frustrating. This is why people hate Taric+Graves, suddenly you're fighting two people with 80 armour at low level, no matter how badly you're outplaying them landing a kill takes more effort than it should. Your best chance of winning a lane vs Taric is all-inning at level 1, and maybe level 6 based on your comp. At all other times you may as well AFK farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think he needs a nerf on the armour front (especially the armour given to allies) because it just makes a lane so frustrating. This is why people hate Taric+Graves, suddenly you're fighting two people with 80 armour at low level, no matter how badly you're outplaying them landing a kill takes more effort than it should. Your best chance of winning a lane vs Taric is all-inning at level 1, and maybe level 6 based on your comp. At all other times you may as well AFK farm.
    Graves+Taric has an insane power spike at 6. REW+EQWR from, respectively, Taric and Graces erases you from existence before you notice they have moved in. I'm not sure any combo has more power at lvl 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There's been a LCS match recently with a good Lux - don't recall which one, but at least once she caught enemy Twitch into an entire combo and literally 100-0 erased him from existence. Lux combo is scary.
    I went on a Lux spree yesterday, and yeah, the combo is especially scary because you can just do it blindly and it doesn't matter because the longest CD in it is 24 seconds(ult with max CDR). Good thing I mainly play against people who have issues dodging skillshots :P
    I usually go for Sorc boots, then I rush Athene's and Morellonomicon(I can't always get bluebuff, and would rather not be that much weaker without it), then Haunting Guise, Deathcap, Void Staff. Erasercombo ftw.
    Thinking about getting Steel Legion skin just because it makes the spell effects for Q/E/R quite a bit harder to notice.(and it's the best Lux skin)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-02-23 at 03:40 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I went on a Lux spree yesterday, and yeah, the combo is especially scary because you can just do it blindly and it doesn't matter because the longest CD in it is 24 seconds(ult with max CDR). Good thing I mainly play against people who have issues dodging skillshots :P
    I usually go for Sorc boots, then I rush Athene's and Morellonomicon(I can't always get bluebuff, and would rather not be that much weaker without it), then Haunting Guise, Deathcap, Void Staff. Erasercombo ftw.
    Thinking about getting Steel Legion skin just because it makes the spell effects for Q/E/R quite a bit harder to notice.(and it's the best Lux skin)
    Cheater cheater lol.

What you guys generally build on Vlad? Im going Sorc, Liandrys, Wota, Dcap, rylais/warmogs tiene what?

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Cheater cheater lol.

What you guys generally build on Vlad? Im going Sorc, Liandrys, Wota, Dcap, rylais/warmogs tiene what?
    I like having a Warmogs on Vlad, just to make him that much more tanky, and to make the health costs on his spells 120% irrelevant because of the regen. Other than that maybe an Hourglass.

And hell yes I'll cheat using that skin, I fucking hate playing against SL Lux, though, because E is completely invisible and Q is much smaller.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-02-23 at 08:49 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Always 2ward9pot, after that usually revolver>sorc>guise>dcap>rylai>liandry>wota>void - though the game rarely gets that far. If the team needs more tankiness substitute rylai with mogs and sell revolver for visage later on.

Ok, what about Spirit Visage vs Wota wich one would be better?

I think that's an adapt choice. Visage if AP is scary... WotA if not

Ioanian boots on Vlad is it better than sorc?

Deleted
    If you ask me Sorc are better - though Ionian + SV along with masteries gives a ton of CDR.

Deleted
    Ionian is for lane-bullying.

Sorcs are better for teamfighting.

Wich one would you recommend?

Deleted
    it all depends on how everything's going, who you're against etc

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 12:29 AM ----------

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ir-build-guide

I think with the current meta, sorc wins. Since its all health, sorc boots = mostly true dmg. The engagements don't really favor cdr boots when they refer it all mid game. This is my opinion of course.

Totally bought SL lux when i saw this and ive noticed i either play better with the skin, or people really do have a hard time seeing my spells