Deleted
    Thanks for the new background, Shimargh that's a good picture there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    This just feels like a troll weekend challenge for some reason....
    Someone on BSN proposed it two weeks ago after we found out about Robin Sachs: The Avenger requirement for Zaeed's rifle, and the Grenade requirement for Zaeed's ability. BioWare simply thought it was a good idea and implemented it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    Thanks for the new background, Shimargh that's a good picture there.
    thanks to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    ... And he does art of Kaidan and BroShep. I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:09 PM ----------

Waaaaaait isn't he the one who did the Dragon Effect art? Okay, I loved him a long time ago. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    That Shepard/Kaiden hospital pic is pretty great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andrew Ryan has some awesome art, Dragon Effect is probably the best thing ever made...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Andrew Ryan has some awesome art, Dragon Effect is probably the best thing ever made...
    I'd totally play that.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'd totally play that.
    As would I. It kinda made me wish it was a thing... spin-off cross-over game for the hell of it. XD

The irony. Doing a Zaeed-inspired weekend challenge with a Batarian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Even weirder reading that in Zaeed's voice.

Deleted
    These guddamn TERRORISTS !! Yeah Zaeed would hate that challenge if he knew that you did it with a Batarian

At least we used his favourite weapon the M8 Avenger

10+ Year Old Account
    The strangest thing just happened in a Gold game against Cerberus....all four of us were synch-killed by phantoms on wave 10 at the exact same time...I think they got a little angry after I called them ninja bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    The strangest thing just happened in a Gold game against Cerberus....all four of us were synch-killed by phantoms on wave 10 at the exact same time...I think they got a little angry after I called them ninja bitches.
    haha! i hate that.

My worst phantom experience was also wave 10 where the last enemy(phantom) kept dodging everything and ended up winning vs 4 players :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    My worst phantom experience was also wave 10 where the last enemy(phantom) kept dodging everything and ended up winning vs 4 players :P
    Wow. I know Phantoms can be a huge pain in the ass, but to lose a 4 on 1 fight against one? You must have been really unlucky!

Not so long ago my group managed to die in the final seconds before winning the match. I was actually mashing my keyboard, trying to postpone my death; well, I was 1 second short. Had I died just 1 second later, we would have won the match. Now, we failed at 1 second before winning...

The most annoying thing I've ever experienced is when you try to run away but instead your char takes cover against some wall... This is more than the other thing I wrote about, since this happens a lot.
    Statix will suffice.

Done my tribute, with a Batarian. Valiant 3. R.I.P Robin Sachs.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Wow. I know Phantoms can be a huge pain in the ass, but to lose a 4 on 1 fight against one? You must have been really unlucky!

Not so long ago my group managed to die in the final seconds before winning the match. I was actually mashing my keyboard, trying to postpone my death; well, I was 1 second short. Had I died just 1 second later, we would have won the match. Now, we failed at 1 second before winning...

The most annoying thing I've ever experienced is when you try to run away but instead your char takes cover against some wall... This is more than the other thing I wrote about, since this happens a lot.

We had a pretty shitty team and i had carried the game up to that point. I saw the last enemy and charged with my kroguard and since i had been oneshotting phantoms all game i was pretty confident. As soon as my charge landed i got sync killed and our shitty n7 paladin tried to spray her down with a shotgun but he failed and got taken down. Then the 2 others rushed in to revive the paladin and the phantom staggered them both and sync killed them.
    I did an alt-f4 ragequit right after the score screen.

The cover instead of running thing always happends to me at the worst times!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Good news for the nostalgic people: https://twitter.com/CGaspur/status/305366884944064512
    Good news indeed I never understood why they scrapped the Overheat on weapons in ME2.

There's to hope that this new Lancer does not suck like the ME1 Lancer did !! The damage the old Lancer did was extremely bad and it would suck if this one is on par with the current Avenger performance wise because then you could only use it to scratch your ass with instead of doing some proper damage
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-23 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Krogan Soldier made the Challenge not much of a Challenge I like the Banner though.

Deleted
    @Darth_Trethon How do you know it's not in SP? Never say never

So there is a chance that the Lancer will be added to SP with the Citadel DLC !!

I would love to see it's stats
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-23 at 06:44 PM.