Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I saw that for the first time last night, my friend and I could not believe the age they started.
    Something like 13, eh?

I didn't say I don't like it, was just wondering since it didn't sound natural.

More ONE OK ROCK
    In my opinion Japanese songs work better with rock and the like, while Korean sounds better with the cute girl popgroups.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Yeah they look really different. The old covers are actually quite terrifying:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ETILpGy.png[IMG]
    Well ye, what do you expect over such a long time, especially with their age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    [video=youtube;xGbxsiBZGPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbxsiBZGPI[video]

More ONE OK ROCK
    In my opinion Japanese songs work better with rock and the like, while Korean sounds better with the cute girl popgroups.
    So good!

Not sure how I feel about that. I like more kpop than jpop, and more jrock than krock, but I don't think it's about the language itself (for me). I mean, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and AKB48 are japanese, and they're awesome!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    So good!

Not sure how I feel about that. I like more kpop than jpop, and more jrock than krock, but I don't think it's about the language itself (for me). I mean, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and AKB48 are japanese, and they're awesome!
    Didn't know another way to put it, so I just wrote it like that. Kyary is good, what I heard from Perfume is good too. Lets just go with the bolded part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Just wanted to say : OMG WE MISSED IT!! shame on us

[video=youtube;r9xsouhwxy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xsouhwxy4[video]
    Meh, it's alright, but I like their other stuff better.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

That's so different from the rest of the album, still very good.

Pretty nice. Which album do you like the most so far? I want to give them a try :3

30 second preview for the Perfume B-side: http://lovetheperfume.tumblr.com/pos...ec-ver-perfume
    I listened to Niche Syndrome first, which is more harder rock, then Zankyo Reference which is a bit of both that softer poplike music and some rock. One Ok Rock, first EP, is also just normal rock and their second EP Keep It Real too. Seems Nice Syndrome was something they wanted to try out, since it's a lot harder than the rest I heard from them.
    So far I really like them, definitely worth listening to.

Do all of you have an asian music related background that you use on your computer's?

10+ Year Old Account
    My computer cycles between about 20 pictures. They're all SNSD.

Haven't listened to the perfume album I downloaded yet : ( didn't have time this morning to put them on my iPod.

Don't like that older song someone linked from them, they were to young and it sounds kind of unnatural.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Do all of you have an asian music related background that you use on your computer's?
    Aye! I used to have a completely black screen on both monitors but Majad convinced me into getting some color, so I made a wallpaper with my awesomesauce PS skillz and took a sunny-pic for the other monitor http://i.imgur.com/K60rq6g.jpg
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Nope, not me. I use this on my laptop and this one on my desktop.
    Apparently they don't like it when you link directly to their images, so here's the link. http://deadendthrills.com/?cat=248 Using the "When I'm Gone" wallpaper on my desktop. That site has some amazing screenshots available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nope, not me. I use this on my laptop and this one on my desktop.
    Apparently they don't like it when you link directly to their images, so here's the link. http://deadendthrills.com/?cat=248 Using the "When I'm Gone" wallpaper on my desktop. That site has some amazing screenshots available.
    My God, the screenshots are amazing. Makes me want to replay Madness Returns.

Imagine having an SNSD outfit gone wrong for DLC
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

DLC? idgi

And yea, he's very good at making nice screenshots. Under each screenshot you can see what mods he used to get it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloadable Content = DLC. If that was what you didn't get. There's a Genie skin for some league champ in Korea, but I don't even play league. Would be fun to blow things up with a teapot looking like one of the girls in Genie, or maybe Paparazzi. Sunny's leg-things would fit right in!

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 10:26 AM ----------

New One Ok Rock MV!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ohh, that way.

\o/ New music.

-edit- The past 2-3 months have been wonderful with all the new music I've been listening to. Before that I was stuck in the music I've been listening to for years. Didn't really bother to try anything new, but just listened to the same things over and over. Shame that just listening to music isn't enough to get through life.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-25 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting more into J-pop lately, subsequently I'm listening to more AKB48

A lot of their songs are kind of hit and miss for me but this one is great and the MV is awesome too.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to AKB48 I really don't mind the mix between story/dancing, not sure why. I really like all the songs I've heard from them but for some reason I still haven't checked out more than 10 or so, and that's only singles with MVs. I'm too lazy I guess.

Kimi no koto ga suki dakara is probably my favorite song and MV with them. MV just because they're the cutest in this one. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Clock Strikes is awesome, told myself to listen to it once and then the two AKB48 songs. At repeat 5 now

-edit- Those videos feel like I'm watching a musical, especially the one Anak linked.
    Are there also songs where all members participate or is it all subgroups?

-edit2- Them having so many members singing all at once doesn't really do anything to get rid of that feeling either It's sounds pretty good, just not my style.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 05:05 PM ----------

Hahaha, I was just thinking about showing Clock Strikes to my mother. She would just think that it would be an English song xD
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-25 at 04:00 PM.

\o/ Will give one of them a listen when I'm bored of what I currently have!
    If you like Clock Strikes that BHD linked, I think you'll like all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand the second ending of B.A.P's One Shot. First off: Why is it there? Is it an alternative ending? Did the totally weird bunny that shows up everywhere use it's easter-holiday magic to revive them, only to have them arrested instead? Second: when the police shows up the bad guys get freaked out too, but then you see one of them shaking hands with a cop, was he an undercover cop too? Did they need one in each gang? Third: What did B.A.P do to make the police want to arrest them pre-robbing the car? I want to know ;_;

Also, Warrior is just amazing. No matter where I am, if that song comes on I will go full out WAAAAAARRRRIIIIIOOOOOOR HO ... .... HO HO... DIGGIDIGGIDUMDIGGIDIGGIDUUUM!

Although, at work I miiight just do it silently..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only heard about it coming out, haven't listened to any previews Only get updates through facebook, maybe I should sub on youtube as well!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt