Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you become a gold bar,your now worth millions,you travel around alot,u never work again,but you get to choose the destinations when your relocated to a different safe.

I wish i wasnt wanted in 4 alternate universes for murder,piracy and slapping jesus in the face with a wet fish.
    Granted. Jesus turned the other cheek and dropped all charges.

I wish I wasn't stuck in a hotel for the next 2 or 3 days.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You're stuck in a dirty motel for the next few days, instead.

I wish I had White Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You're stuck in a dirty motel for the next few days, instead.

I wish I had White Castle.
    Granted. Harold and Kumar shoot you an invite to join their quest to get some. Unfortunately, you got left behind in Gitmo.

Fuck now I wish I had some White Castle.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. Harold and Kumar shoot you an invite to join their quest to get some. Unfortunately, you got left behind in Gitmo.

Fuck now I wish I had some White Castle.
    granted. in the drivein, you get run over by FPSRussia in a tank.

I wish the Brits weren't so uptight about horsemeat in their lasagna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted everyone who ate the horsemeat is now in a Stable condition,the condition wont last furlong though,just say neigh......teehee!

I wish us brits werent so hungry we could eat a horse.....teeeeheeeeheee!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted everyone who ate the horsemeat is now in a Stable condition,the condition wont last furlong though,just say neigh......teehee!

I wish us brits werent so hungry we could eat a horse.....teeeeheeeeheee!
    Granted, however you brits end up loving horse meat more than any other type, leading the spices to become endangered/on the verge of extinction.

I wish time travel "machines" (watches w/e) had been invented. Present to past, past -> present, cuz you know no one is really worried about the future, but would rather right wrongs of the past.

Granted. Holidae has invented a time machine. He goes back in the past to stop Hitler, but accidentally kills one of your ancestors in the process and never even ends up killing Hitler. But you do not exist anymore.

Oh, and he brought me back some money.

I wish I had an IQ of 211.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. Holidae has invented a time machine. He goes back in the past to stop Hitler, but accidentally kills one of your ancestors in the process and never even ends up killing Hitler. But you do not exist anymore.

Oh, and he brought me back some money.

I wish I had an IQ of 211.
    Granted. But like most geniuses, you're insufferable. Eventually people lose patience with you, and hire me to corrupt your wish in such a way that you die. I drop an entire bank on your head- a symbolic gesture.

I wish during my time travel I had met my paternal great grandfather.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-25 at 03:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted. But G R.R. Martin dies. This season will be the.... no, NO!! I can't do that, I won't; that's going too far.
    *grins*

I wish during my time travel I had met my paternal great grandfather.
    Granted. You'll take him for a ride and crash against a tree. He dies and you will cease to exist.

I wish for summer in the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    *grins*

Granted. You'll take him for a ride and crash against a tree. He dies and you will cease to exist.

I wish for summer in the Netherlands.
    Granted but Netherlands gets wiped out during a war and you have to flee to the artic where it's nice and cold.

I wish for nothing.

Granted. You lose your house, car, parents, family, basically every position and relative/friend around you.

I wish I had a biggest fan, who would follow me until I loved them.

Granted, but he comes from the distant planet of Fansalsyrh, and is a giant, walking, talking industrial fan.

I wish I was able to teleport to anywhere on the planet, instantly, and without a timer between teleports.

Granted, but you don't really know where exactly you're teleporting if you're teleporting somewhere out of your eyesight's reach. So when you teleport there is a chance that the matter of your body will merge with the matter of something else if you teleported in a spot where something else was. (Ex. You're in your room, you teleport to the bathroom, but your location was a little off and you end up merging your leg with the toilet bowl.) Good luck, it could still work out well for you.

I wish I'll never have to remove my tonsels or appendix or wisdom teeth because they'll be okay on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but both of your kidneys are shot. Better line up a donor...

I wish there was a proper SSBB clone for the PS3 that didn't rely on the Smash Ball mechanic as it's fundamental way of defeating opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, it's the next PlayStation all stars but it sucks because that mechanic is pretty cool (my subjective opinion).

I wish that I could communicate with animals, that'd be neat.

Granted, but you every word you speak to them is an insult, and you can't understand what they say back at you.

I wish I could play all the games I have on my backlog back-to-back, right now (responsibilities...bleh).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, you are now able to play all of those games, but when you try to do so, lightning strikes your house and causes an electrical surge into whatever device you're using to play games and fries it (You forgot to use a surge protector). You can no longer play games.

I wish programming wasn't so damned boring.
    Granted. programming code is now done by dancing specific moves for each line of code, in sequence. so one false move and you need to start over again.

I wish my teeth would from now on be forever white.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. programming code is now done by dancing specific moves for each line of code, in sequence. so one false move and you need to start over again.

I wish my teeth would from now on be forever white.
    granted, through the use of a "special" toothpaste. However, the cream drastically shortens your life span the more you use it... exponentially.

I wish the us was more like sparta... so these idiot kids would be "delt with".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but Netherlands gets wiped out during a war and you have to flee to the artic where it's nice and cold.
    Thank god that I survive it *gasps*

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    I wish the us was more like sparta... so these idiot kids would be "delt with".
    Granted, the US is like the modern Sparta. And it's boring like hell...

I wish Ajax didn't lose against Steaua Bucharest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Thank god that I survive it *gasps*

Granted, the US is like the modern Sparta. And it's boring like hell...

I wish Ajax didn't lose against Steaua Bucharest.
    granted. it was a tie, however, the entire Ajax team was caught taking performance drugs. Bucharest goes through to the next round, Ajax is demoted to regional 4th class, or whatever the lowest division in Netherlands is. they also lose every single sponsor because of the scandal and get excluded from all national and international match for the next decade. the sporters themselves are banned for life from being within 100 feet of a football field.

but at least they only had a tie.

I wish that I would have finished this w