Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    No earthly idea, we don't even know how big Azeroth is 'lorewise'.

For all we know EK and Kalimdor together could be the size of texas because Mulgore's apparently small enough for you to stand at one end and see the other :\
    Thanks, but that actually cunfused me even more. How can people then say "There is no Draenor left to support the orc population." ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Unleash a genocide upon the Forsaken first, then we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Plot armour is impossible to overcome when cdev writes for Horde, to disregard that is to disregard reality. btw OP is Horde, so know thy flamebait...
    Salandrin stating once during Cata that he/she/it has gone Horde and making a few troll posts baiting from the side of a Horde character does not mean he/she/it had ever actually played a Horde character.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-02-26 at 05:55 PM.

No earthly idea, we don't even know how big Azeroth is 'lorewise'.

For all we know EK and Kalimdor together could be the size of texas because Mulgore's apparently small enough for you to stand at one end and see the other :\
    Not even Texas, more like Austin (although i've never been there) or even smaller since you can walk from the north end to the south end of EK or Kalimdor in one hour.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Not that I agree with him, but Draenor seems big enough.
    It doesn't even matter how big it is since all areas there that could support life are already settled. So would the Alliance be happy if the Orks kill the broken or the mushroom people for their space to live ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Why stop there? Night Elves are supposedly nothing but transformed trolls, right? Let's brand them traitors to the trolls for siding with the alliance and execute them.
    No no no... not execute them. Look what threat we are in... Exile them !

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    What's with the "... should be exiled" threads? The forum seems to be full of them.
    Let's combine them all in too this one thread "Exile Azeroth from Azeroth!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Errrbody gettin' exiled?!

Well Night Elves were responcible for Sargeras even noticing Azeroth none the less the Well of Eternity in the first place. I guess if we are evicting races for bad behavior in the past then Xavius and Az'shara are representing.

I hate the new Ogrimmar city so bad I would love to burn it to ash and relocate on Draenor. *looks for matches*

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I agree with him, but Draenor seems big enough.
    Thanks, but that actually cunfused me even more. How can people then say "There is no Draenor left to support the orc population." ?
    Draenor's biosphere was unable to support the Orcs even before they came to Azeroth for the 1st War and before it got blown up. Netherstorm, Shadowmoon Valley, Hellfire Penninsula, and much of Terrokar and Blades Edge are desolate. The only large habitable areas are Nagrand and Zangermarsh. Like Yriel said, the areas that are habitable are already settled. The Orcs would have to invade the Ogres, Gronn, Arakkoa, or Sporelings. Nagrand is the only "Orc zone", but it has only ever supported 1 clan at a time. It's not large/bountiful enough to support the 12+ clans that are currently on Azeroth.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-02-26 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I hate the new Ogrimmar city so bad I would love to burn it to ash and relocate on Draenor. *looks for matches*
    You know, that is the beauty of new Orgrimmar. You cant burn it down.

Exile my orc friends? You're welcome to try. The last thing you'll see is the smug grin of a Goblin as I stand over your broken body and finish you off with the pull of a trigger.

Alliance arrogance results in more bullets being fired from my gun.

Deleted
    Humans should be exiled to Northrend. Their ancestors are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Rubbish. Night Elves, Dragons and Ancients would've beaten them like they did last time, when they were blindsided and unprepared with a military commanded by noblemen gits instead of trained commanders and a Queen who was actually the enemy.
    Broxxigar the red (the most awesome orc ever) struck a considerable wound at sargeras himself, making broxxigar not only the greatest hero of the war of the ancients, but also the most awesome warcraft character ever, and savior of the world.

Orcs have their faults, but so have others.
    -Nightelves caused the great maelstrom and where the cause of the legion finding its way to azeroth in the first place. Plus there's some very evil individuals among them (Illidan, Azshara/Vashj/Naga were the highborne of the nightelv race, Satrys were nighelves also)
    they also are the decendents of trolls, starting war with the long ago and decimating the troll's numbers (the source of the age old hatred of trolls towards them)
    Oh, there's also staghelm.
    -The draenei, or eredar count among their members archimonde and kil'jaeden, as many others being leutenants of the legion. The fleeing draenei population, led by the prophet velen, crashed on draenor and in doing so, they led the legion right to it.
    The slaughter of the draenei by the hands of the orcs was, to a large degree not the orc's collective fault.
    First the one making the deal with nerzhul (and later guldan) was a eredar: Kil'jaeden
    Second, the ones leading this guy to draenor were the draenei
    Third, they followed the instructions of their leaders, facing death if they refused
    -As for the humans: we have traitorous alterac, selfish gilneas and not to forget, stormwind which commited fraud towards its masons who reconstructed it after the war (leading to the creation of the defias brotherhood)
    There's Varian who wouldn't listen to thrall's diplomacy, and who's not much less hot headed than garrosh (admit it, there's more than one derp needed for a fight)
    There's that human lordaeron officer who instructed the blood elves to die, betraying them, causing them to side with Illidan to survive
    There's arthas (gosh, what might he have done?)
    There's proudmoore, who, in a quest of vengenance chased the orcs for genocide
    There's blackmoore, the inhuman slaver of many orcs, including thrall
    The exiling of tirion fordring, the most honorable and just human ever, by the hands of arthas, alonsus faol, uther lightbringer, proudmoore and antonidas
    why? because he gave his word to an orc who saved his life
    -Dwarves: There's the dark irons and their revival and serving of ragnaros.
    -Gnomes: They aren't any better than goblins really, with their oil fields in borean thundra and radiating gnomeregan
    -Worgen: Former humans who closed of their doors to refuges and refused to aid in the 2nd war, they came crawling back for help to stormwind when the werewolf illness struck and their former betrayed (the forsaken were lordaeron citizens, who, in the 2nd war had to fight w/o gilneas support) came for conquest.

I guess you can find some mud on any race if you just dig enough. There's no per se evil race or what ever. Orcs were a noble race back on draenor and lived beside the draenei in piece for generations. Thrall played a major role in the cataclysm. They value honor, loyality and other virtues high like other races do.

Tirion Fordring himself said something like this: I've met humans with foul souls and controlled by darkness and greed and orcs with the highest ideals of justice and honor. Race has nothing to do with good and evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Varian listened to Thrall's diplomacy up until a bunch of Night elves got skinned and cut to pieces.
    Twas brillig

Orcs warrior culture needs to be toned down if they are to survive in the long run, otherwise they will be crushed someday, but exile is no solution, they fought and died for the world on more than one occasion. They have to be "guided" in order to ensure a better future for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Orcs warrior culture needs to be toned down if they are to survive in the long run, otherwise they will be crushed someday, but exile is no solution, they fought and died for the world on more than one occasion. They have to be "guided" in order to ensure a better future for all.
    Not -really-, I mean lots of shamanistic cultures prizing strength exist and are just fine, the issue is the orcs got the krogan/salarian treatment from the Burning Legion.
    Twas brillig

Not -really-, I mean lots of shamanistic cultures prizing strength exist and are just fine, the issue is the orcs got the krogan/salarian treatment from the Burning Legion.
    Indeed they have, but they can't simply glorify war the way they do it now, they will want to live up to that and in order to do so have to unleash an even greater war to surpass those before them and to carve a better future for their people, which means someone like garrosh is bound to be born in such a society.

(It is one of the reason I sabotage the genophage cure, if wrex died in that playthrough ;P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Indeed they have, but they can't simply glorify war the way they do it now, they will want to live up to that and in order to do so have to unleash an even greater war to surpass those before them and to carve a better future for their people, which means someone like garrosh is bound to be born in such a society.

(It is one of the reason I sabotage the genophage cure, if wrex died in that playthrough ;P)
    I'm guessing that this is the entire point of the current story. Garrosh is a symbol of their lust for battle gone to the extreme. Thrall was the opposite, he was too passive. MoP and the civil war will be the big "lesson" they all learn to bring them together.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

If anyone should be exiled to Draenor its the Draenai! They brought hell to the Orcs, which in turn started all of Azeroth's recent wars. If the Draenai hadn't landed on Draenor (and how rude is it that they named a populated planet after themselves), the Orcs would still be peaceful Shaman rocken out on their home world.

Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    If anyone should be exiled to Draenor its the Draenai! They brought hell to the Orcs, which in turn started all of Azeroth's recent wars. If the Draenai hadn't landed on Draenor (and how rude is it that they named a populated planet after themselves), the Orcs would still be peaceful Shaman rocken out on their home world.
    The Draenei share some guilt but they are not to blame for everything. If you want to blame someone, blame the titans because they did not take care of Sargeras, which is the sole reason the legion exists today.