Spent nearly an hour in a 4v5 today as Vi jungle, which ended in Talon saying "easy" after getting crushed mid. -_-

Already at champion select, I knew things would be bad. Some dude calls top instantly and instalocks Tryndamere.

After a few minutes, he pushes to their tower and gets killed (surprising!), then their minions roll up to our turret. PING PING PING PING PING. "fu Vi"

Then he gets killed some more (at their turret), complains about no ganks and then spends the remaining 40 minutes farming the jungle and taking both blue buffs.

We constantly own them all game, but eventually we feel the lack of a 5th person, and eventually we buckle under and lose the game.

I think every single person reported Tryndamere after that game. At least their Riven wasn't too bad, had a nice chat with her. Still feels bad to lose a game we had for the first 90% of the game, though...

I just don't know... It feels like the league system has it in for me personally. 7 games tonight, 7 loses. Never once lost my lane, at worst drew it, but the people I have been paired up with... quite frankly they are the scum of the video gaming world. Not because they're bad, but due to the language coming out of them, the inability to realise their own mistakes... Also had to dodge a few queues because of several idiotic pics and 'I MID OR FEED' trolls. Only 1 game I negatively contributed to, and that's only because my LoL launcher crapped out and it took a while to get in. Joined the game at 4 mins in, but had caught up in no time.

So I played Varus bot a couple of times, once with a Sona, once with a Soraka. Both times it went well, until other lanes snow balled into mine. Played Vi in the jungle a couple of times. Beasted bot lane, but the duo queuers couldn't capitlise and fed their Ashe and Voli support. I don't know what I have done to deserve being paired with such people. I don't mind losing games because I play badly, but when I am doing my utmost to carry the team and other people throw it in my face...
    RETH

I just had a kha'zix jungle die three times to his first blue (was solo top olaf) then go afk for 15 minutes, come back, tries to gank my lane at level 1 with darius and teemo. He fails horribly, (we were all 6) then blames me for it. This was the same game that had a double carry bottom losing to solo garen. We lost. Bad. Next game had a Nidalee and Akali fighting over kills the entire game. We coulda won that one had they stopped fighting.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    I take support,other guy takes adc,ok looks good. Other guy instalocks support and other 2 takes junglers..... I know where's it going.

Lost 2 of 5 of my placement matches due to lag/disconnects/temporary afkers and 1 due to babysitting my toplane, as a jungler, due to the Shens inability to stay alive. The only bulb of light about those matches, people didn't blame me. Which is odd. Because I'm the jungler.

Actually, I lied. The shen game was due to his connection. The other game was as Jayce, with a WW jungler ( I wanted to jungle, but he called it /whatever). The moment I saw Warwick, I knew it would be horrible. So I am top-lane Jayce against Singed. Singed was getting help from their jungler quite often, so I decided t tower farm. I managed to get in 5/6 creeps below my tower, waiting for the tower hit, then quickly lasthit them. I managed to equal Singeds farm for about the entire early game, but couldn't leave my lane, nor kill Singed. Warwick helped me a total of two times. Both times I was at 25% hp and had virtually no mana left, which I used to keep the creeps off my tower and disallowing Singed to get close.

Warwick trashed me the entire game for sucking. Because I didn't pay attention to the map, he said. Because I didn't help the bottom lane he said. Because he died during both of his top ganks, barely leaving me alive to get below my towerr, only followed by a Cho-Q that I only barely managed to dodge.

Warwick ended the game with 6/11/7. If I end games with such stats, I keep my mouth shut and accept my failure. Hell, I don't think I ever get 11 deaths, my avg. death ratio's are pretty low, but this guy, he kept blaming me. Until his credit was out and my entire team reported Warwick for feeding. It was a horrible game, but this time, blaming the jungler was the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-02-26 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yes, but I'm pretty sure that Riot's not got that system working for people that transfer, obviously.
    Ah, misunderstood it then i guess. My bad.

Champ select; first thing i see is this: bot with <enter name>, you know; the usual SHIT from a duo-q.
    Shen open, he gets picked by our fp. "I'll jungle him" say somebody. Then the guy with shen says he is mid.
    I come up at my pick's, i'm half afk and dunno what role i am picking so i get Zed.
    Apparently i had to support... WHUT? How do you fucking go from "we duo-q bot" to "you gotta support"???

Last pick doesn't go support either, and picks Lee for jungle...
    Nidalee wanted top, but apparently now goes mid.
    I look at top and see i'm against Garen. Shit... I hate Garen.

All match long my lane is the same, beside the first few minutes cause Shyvana is coming to gank which was EASILY noticable (all of the sudden aggressive ftw) so i easily W out.
    Whole match is nothing but farm farm farm, Garen pushes, i farm at my tower range with my shadow E/Q combo. I even outfarm Garen at one point.

First gank top; Lee+Nid coming, so i see Garen go to river so i follow him (and ofcourse Shyvana came too). We almost got Shyvana (ult didn't work, what the...?) and i overextend and die to Shyvana. 0/1/0, ok; shit happens.

Meanwhile, our mid and bot lane (and jungler) are FEEDING like hell.
    At 20 min, the first FF comes. I say no and say in chat to say atleast 1 no either cause i know with my farm that i am decently fed assassin and can probably kill Ashe or Ori. NOPE, we engage, half the team isn't there and Ashe leaves with a low amount of hp.

Ori 10/3
    Ashe 8/2
    Within 20 minutes...
    Sigh, i love miscomunication and feeding players...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

For fuck sake... i cant get out of silver 2 it seems... Everytime i rise in lp i seem to fall down again...

Also, nunu with support build in top vs nasus is the best lane EVAR! Yea no, nasus had no competetion in top, and he even got several ganks from their xin to make nunu their yeti bitch. Our fiddle were completely useless against their team with 3 knockbacks and several slows (great last pick yo)

We had no tank, while they had two really strong ones. We lost pretty hard.....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Sigh...

I'm in that phase again, where I play with a bunch of friends and it goes to hell every time.

I actually ended up yelling at champs like LeBlanc and Nidalee, because I got so angry when they won over me.

I don't know why, but for some reason, I get angered way more easily when I play with friends.

I guess deep down, I just get really disappointed in myself and the mistakes I make, and it translates out into rage.

(Although, it could be some of those friends being a bit inexperienced, meeting players a bit above their league.)

10+ Year Old Account
    8/2/12 as Ez with a monster Taric supporting me in ranked. J4 in the jungle getting tons of assists, we are ahead a decent chunk. Our jax top is feeding Nidalee but other than that going great. Than j4 says, I am bored, got to go. Leaves game. I can not count how many ranked games I have lost cause of a Leaver this season.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sigh...

I'm in that phase again, where I play with a bunch of friends and it goes to hell every time.

I actually ended up yelling at champs like LeBlanc and Nidalee, because I got so angry when they won over me.

I don't know why, but for some reason, I get angered way more easily when I play with friends.

I guess deep down, I just get really disappointed in myself and the mistakes I make, and it translates out into rage.

(Although, it could be some of those friends being a bit inexperienced, meeting players a bit above their league.)
    I know the feeling. I think it's because I have some faith in friends to not do completely stupid stuff, whereas with strangers I'm positively surprised if they can count to three without skipping two.

Deleted
    3rd game in a row I've lost because of people raging at eachother, too busy typing instead of actually playing...

cmon game

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably done with ranked until I can find a Silver 2 player to duo-queue with who can pull me through the idiot wall that is Silver 3. I honestly have smarter, better, and more cooperative team mates in Silver 4, that you would think Riot had the rankings backwards. Everyone I've played with in Silver 3 are the definition of "Lose lane > Blame jungler". Terrible people who lack the skill to back up their asshole attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have given up on playing this game without a full premade.

Yes I make mistakes, and I acknowledge that, but there is absolutely nothing I can do when my top lane (lee sin) feeds a poppy six kills and she becomes an killing machine. The only thing I can do if run away from fights with my tale between my legs as this furious midget beats me to death. It's incredibly frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    3rd game in a row I've lost because of people raging at eachother, too busy typing instead of actually playing...

cmon game
    When you try and point this out to them however... you get shot down faster than a duck in hunting season and 30 secs later again:

" NO ITS BECOS THIS JUNGLE SUX NOOB!!"
    " NO U SUX"
    " OMG!!11!! THIS ADC"

3 people stood for all intents and purposes afk in jungle bushes furiously typing to defend their "honor" while the enemy team stomps up the lanes, destroying our advantage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    When you try and point this out to them however... you get shot down faster than a duck in hunting season and 30 secs later again:

" NO ITS BECOS THIS JUNGLE SUX NOOB!!"
    " NO U SUX"
    " OMG!!11!! THIS ADC"

3 people stood for all intents and purposes afk in jungle bushes furiously typing to defend their "honor" while the enemy team stomps up the lanes, destroying our advantage.
    yup :/

"guys pls, stop the flame we can win this"
    "STFU YOU FK RETARD MAN U SUCK NOOB"
    *20sec later, flamer dies*
    "OMFG NOOB <insert random teammate with a few deaths> U FED THEM SO HARD U NOOB DELETE"

*sigh*

U FED THEM SO HARD U NOOB DELETE
    Guy who killed them : 2 kills 2 deaths 3 assists :P

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Yes I make mistakes, and I acknowledge that, but there is absolutely nothing I can do when my top lane (lee sin) feeds a poppy six kills and she becomes an killing machine. The only thing I can do if run away from fights with my tale between my legs as this furious midget beats me to death. It's incredibly frustrating.
    And this is why i made a ranked 3s team with a couple friends. Much more fun to be able to coordinate on vent and not worry about random people being idiots. 4 for 4 in placement so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    division 1 plat lost 7 games straight havent been demoted.........yet

ap tyrnd too strong >_>....literally owning every top champs
    I beat him as Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

invite me to gamezzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Actually had another good game yesterday, expected a massive loss streak (after winning a ton).
    But I had to lane against Draven + Taric. As Caitlyn + Janna.

Ok, so, he was constantly QQ"ing about me being babysat (which was the case, I had told my team I'd lose this lane). Apparently it was all my fault for not knowing how to play against a Draven. So, he has Taric's armor, stun and shatter to help, and he does insanely high damage (1 hit = Janna shield gone, bleed ticks through) with MS/AS boost and a slow/dislocate. They could almost dive me on level 8. I couldn't really hurt either due to sustain and their damage (he would sprint in if I went for a poke).

How would I win that lane without help of my team? He outdamages me to an extreme, Taric offers more lane pressure than Janna. In teamfights I did (arguably) more and was better protected, but the lane phase just damn right on sucked. I can't imagine a combo that could beat that setup other than something stupid like Jarv + Panth/Leona.