Moonkin Encounter specific tips 5.2

I recently rerolled a boomkin from my warlock and noticed in most warlock forums there is an encounter specific guide that includes various tips e.g Anti Magic Shield on Heroic Feng's earthquake. I figured i start one here before 5.2 for people to share tips on various encounters they might have tested on the PTR and keep it going throughout the patch to help each other out.

Deleted
    Very much like this idea, rerolled moonkin 5~ days ago aswell!

unless you're in bleeding edge progression you could search for moonkin PoV videos once 5.2 starts coming out and see what those moonkins do?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    unless you're in bleeding edge progression you could search for moonkin PoV videos once 5.2 starts coming out and see what those moonkins do?
    Yeah, because bleeding edge guilds are the only ones raiding normals the first week!

Yeah...

Tips? There's plenty of general fight overview videos/posts already, just search some. Haven't seen any Moonikin specific stuff though.

sorry I was asuming people didn't care about normal modes.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Well normal modes, being less demanding, dont require tips usuallly
    But still, for players who are new to booboomkin, some information of what abilities to use for what bosses, could be useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    sorry I was asuming people didn't care about normal modes.
    What would the world be without awesome-cake people like this guy, huh?

The fact that most people care about normal is just that... fact. Then there is this way of acting as if heroic accually were the slightest bit of heroic at all, which you posses. So avoid trying to get on the topic of how "great" you are and stick to the subject. If not, please, fu*k off.

There is already a T14 one over at E.J : http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130963-...mechanics_t14/

Not sure if there are any plans for 5.2 though.

You can PRE-AMS the Ionisation-debuff at the very first boss in HC. You won't get the debuff, if you pre-AMS or pre-Cloak it, so you won't wipe the group either if you do it in the pool. But if you Cloak with the debuff it counts as a dispell and will wipe the raid, AMS won't remove the debuff.

With a pre-AMS you can stop every debuff from being applied and it's pretty amazing...the debuff itself is a 1s cast, so with a timer it will be stupidly easy to pre AMS the debuff...