SoH and Crafting in 5.2

Was looking through the ptr database for the various crafted gear and noted that outside of Blacksmithing nothing uses Spirits of Harmony for the 5.2 crafted gear. Does anyone know if there are any plans on making the new 5.2 gear patterns require SoH or should I stop planting Songbells on my Leatherworker?
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-02-27 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Was looking through the ptr database for the various crafted gear and noted that outside of Blacksmithing nothing uses Spirits of Harmony for the 5.2 crafted gear. Does anyone know if there are any plans on making the new 5.2 gear patterns require SoH or should I stop planting Songbells on my Leatherworker?
    From what ive read 5.2 patterns (im using lw as an example here) are learnt when you you create magnificent hide from this new recipe which is on a daily cooldown and allows you to create a magnificent hide for 20 exotic leather or prismatic scales. Each time you use this daily cooldown you learn 1 new recipe ofc and each item requires like 2 magnificent hides to create. This new recipe can be found as a pandaria world drop i believe

I'm already aware of the daily magnificent hide cooldown and how it teaches 5.2 patterns. I'm curious to know if there are any plans to change what is currently listed on the ptr database for the crafted 522 LW gear to require Spirit of Harmony. If there isn't then I see no point in planting Songbell Seeds anymore.