Anyone knows if they lift PVP weapons restriction...

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows if they lift the PVP weapon restriction (total season earned conquest points) before the new patch?

I ask cause I'm currently sitting on ~4k conquest points though since I started the pvp season pretty late I will not have the possibility to comply with the total season earned restriction since im 1.4k conquest points short.

Best Regards,

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe they will, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't believe they will, no.
    Basically my only option to get my hands on the weapon is if the patch is delayed one more week. thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falconz View Post
    Basically my only option to get my hands on the weapon is if the patch is delayed one more week. thanks.
    I wouldn't consider it even that important since the new changes should allow you to catchup pvp-weapon/gear wise pretty fast in 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I wouldn't consider it even that important since the new changes should allow you to catchup pvp-weapon/gear wise pretty fast in 5.2
    Except you won't be able to upgrade them.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"