Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

World of warcraft for ps4? xD

Yeah so seeing that Diablo is going to come out on PS4, why not make wow compatible for that console, and update the graphics so it will look fantastic on PS4 and keep the current graphics on the PC I reckon it would be cool for wow to be compatible for a console and the graphics would be amazing.
    And instead of using a ps4 controller, just input your mouse and keyboard.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt Blizzard would even bother porting it the PS4 since they would probably have to change the whole game to suit a console.

Not going to happen, they certainly are not going to rework the graphics of the whole game just for a console release, such an overhaul would be far more time consuming than when they redid the content for levels 1-60 and we got stuck with crappy dragon soul raids for a year because they spent their time going back and redoing the old stuff.

Never going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    Yeah so seeing that Diablo is going to come out on PS4, why not make wow compatible for that console, and update the graphics so it will look fantastic on PS4 and keep the current graphics on the PC I reckon it would be cool for wow to be compatible for a console and the graphics would be amazing.
    major facepalm!!

wow that we have now would be a bit crap playing on a controller

Everquest tried to make a PS2 version playable..it just never worked. Neither would WoW

Deleted
    ROFL

And it's not even April Fools yet!

And people complain enough about how WoW has been dumbed down and panders to casuals.

Imagine the outrage if this actually was announced.

D3 for PS3/4 looks like the worst crap I have ever seen.. Doubt WoW for PS3/4, would be any better, maybe even worse.

Deleted
    Just see it as an update for graphics, often people complain about wow having bad graphics, i think it would be great if they did something so it doesn't result in users buying a new pc, but instead just play it on their console with excellent graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Not going to happen, they certainly are not going to rework the graphics of the whole game just for a console release, such an overhaul would be far more time consuming than when they redid the content for levels 1-60 and we got stuck with crappy dragon soul raids for a year because they spent their time going back and redoing the old stuff.

Never going to happen.

Why do people have so much hate for Dragon Soul?

I really do not understand.

I personally loved it.

Deleted
    Why the hell would they even bother with going through the trouble of developing a port on a 8 year MMO? It would be much better, at this time, to develop a new MMO from the ground up which could be played on both PC and consoles.

WoW, and MMOs in general, is one of the only games where I don't think it would benefit from going on a console. Hack n' slashers and MOBAs being the other ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Hack n' slashers and MOBAs being the other ones.
    MOBAs (what ever the hell they are) i'm gonna default to "agree", but "hack n' slashers" as you call them were a genre invented on consoles
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

If Sony develops a 7000 buttons controller tham its possible otherwise there are simply not enought buttons lol.

Deleted
    use keyboard+mouse lol

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO's shouldn't be anywhere near consoles, They just dont fit.

We would have to use a mouse and keyboard, its inevitable. With that being said, might as well just stick to the PC..

If you feel the need to play on a 50 inch, hook the tower up to the TV and your set. No need to purchase a new terrible console, and no need for Blizzard to spend two years making a port.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want to play wow with a controller, then go install a controller and play with it lol

By the time blizzard is going to waste money so wow can launch on a freaking console, then I.. idk, I would most likely do nothing. But it would be ridiculous and stupid :/

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiKage View Post
    Why do people have so much hate for Dragon Soul?

I really do not understand.

I personally loved it.
    Because one year of it was annoying. If it had only been 6 months it wouldn't have left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.