10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't posted anything in forever, so I thought I'd drop by to show a request I've been working on recently:

This is my own personal version of Garrosh being consumed by the Sha. That and having a dark-blue theme to match their website was requested.

Hope everyone is well - XO - Mel

Deleted
    No one wanted to make me one so i made a noobish one myself! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zulanjin View Post
    That signature is too large. Unless you remove/fix it, you'll get an infraction.

The limit is 500px by 100px, with a maximum 50kb filesize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulanjin View Post
    you sir owned the internet today

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    In the case of that Youtube background yesterday, the JPEG image was 713kb and the PNG version was 1.31mb.

Here's a comparison image. Above is the PNG, and below is the JPEG. They were both downloaded right off DA. The JPEG is noticeably fuzzier.

-snip-

And thanks for the compliment. :3
    Yeah, that's super weird. I see what you mean. There's definitely some bad artifacting going on in the lower one. It made me second guess the lossless on mine, so I popped it into Photoshop really fast to make sure, and it really is lossless. Every pixel is 100% identical to the original. So weird. :s I can't think of what could have possibly made yours get resized like that. D:

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by AeonRep View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: WubbWubb Siege Resto Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bwubb/advanced
    Gear set: T14 Normal
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Chain heal casting
    General colour scheme: Blues
    Any extras: If possible have the toon in middle of casting but have a blue chain heal go through/around the letters from one side. IE- Toon on the left winding up cast but a heal already out going around the text.

Thanks in advance!
    Mm, I tried to do what you wanted but it kept coming out real wonky looking. I can try again, if you'd really like. But here are two of the ones I did do, they're not really done the way you described. However I am very happy with the outcome of these two.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Staerk, Guild name: Clearly Boosted, Server: Dragonblight-EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Rather not have my face shown, as I'm a male dwarf ( Anyway, eu.battle.net/wow /en/character/ dragonblight/Staerk/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic DK Tier 11 with Hand of Ragnaros equipped.
    Helm visible: Yes, definitely helm visible!
    Your pose: If possible, having my hammer in front of my chest, ready for a backhand smash - if you get what I mean. Other cool poses would be fine too, if this isn't possible.
    General colour scheme: Orange/red/fiery scheme, matching the set/weapon
    Any extras: A fiery background like Molten Core or Firelands I think would look cool. But honestly, I'd trust the artist's creativy far more than my own.

Thanks in advance, if you decide to do this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Yeah, that's super weird. I see what you mean. There's definitely some bad artifacting going on in the lower one. It made me second guess the lossless on mine, so I popped it into Photoshop really fast to make sure, and it really is lossless. Every pixel is 100% identical to the original. So weird. :s I can't think of what could have possibly made yours get resized like that. D:
    DA just hates me, obviously.

P.S. Stunning work all around. Literally flawless stuff. Wow. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    Mm, I tried to do what you wanted but it kept coming out real wonky looking. I can try again, if you'd really like. But here are two of the ones I did do, they're not really done the way you described. However I am very happy with the outcome of these two.

Look great! Thanks! Could you get me an avatar sized one as well?

Deleted
    Pm request:

and ava

Hey guys, can I ask some advice? I want to make signatures too...Simple ones...Well. I want to enter this PS3 forum Tomb Raider signature contest. You guys can't make it for me so this isn't me asking you too.

Are there any free programs (beside paint) that are easy to learn to edit pictures? And uhm. I think my school has photoshop. How hard is it to learn photoshop well enough to make a good signature?

Thanks for any response you can give.

Edit: Responding after Populaire, I'm not taking up another post in this thread for something worthless.

Thanks a lot, I had read the first post a while ago but I mostly read the rules about requesting a sig and not that "do it yourself part."

Edit: I tried to make the signature with google images and paint and.........*tears in eyes* I couldn't make anything that would beat those guys! Damn. I really need to use that GIMP thing.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-03-01 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hey guys, can I ask some advice? I want to make signatures too...Simple ones...Well. I want to enter this PS3 forum Tomb Raider signature contest. You guys can't make it for me so this isn't me asking you too.

Are there any free programs (beside paint) that are easy to learn to edit pictures? And uhm. I think my school has photoshop. How hard is it to learn photoshop well enough to make a good signature?

Thanks for any response you can give.
    GIMP is a decent free alternative.

Aside from that, check the first post. There's a shit ton of info in the last section for people who want to give it a shot themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Character Name: Clingy, Guild name: Suit Up, Fearless title if convenient as well
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I want to be in moonkin form wielding Dragonwrath on the sig. This was sorta what I was going for:

oops, PM me for the armory and screenshot idea. My MMO-C account is pretty new so I can't post links yet.

Gear set: Scary Owl

Your pose: I am trying to whack someone with my big stick here. Maybe pull the staff out toward the forefront more, really emphasis that I'm an angry owl here, ready to hit someone over the head with my stick. Feel free to sub worgen moonkin form for night elf for better colors if needed.

General colour scheme: Not sure about this. Perhaps flames/firelands? I want this moonkin to look real mad. Also like the idea of lightning exploding from the moonkin for a ToT-esque theme.

Any extras: The screenshot I provided is really low-res, but I'd like to have my character engulfed by the starfall animation/aura as well. There is more to it than just the moon above the head, sorta a transparent white hue around the model.

First submission here, figured I would try and fill the request while I had time.
    Last edited by lunariongames; 2013-03-01 at 01:03 AM.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080p (24"screen)
    Visible text: Gødlike the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B8dlike/simple
    Gear set: My transmog (Gold Challenge Modes)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If possible not casting but the eyes on shoulders and head as if im casting(Procc effect from the transmog gear)
    General colour scheme: Frostfire themed (bluepurple ish) like forexample http://www.twitterheaders123.com/wp-...-Dragons-l.jpg
    Any extras: Like if a magic explotion just happened behind me (Cool guys don't look at explotions kindof deal xd) but a magic explotion, Frostfire explotion would be great. hope im not to picky and would be very thankful for this, haven't found anyone that can pull it off Thanks in advance <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch Chat Block Banner/Sig/Avatar Request:

Size: Taking the Panel Size from my Elv UI Config, its currently 214 in Height, and 414 in Width. I do not mind if its a tad bigger, but please do not go any smaller than this.

Visible text: Vanntastic (Toon name), <Silly Hats Only> (Guild Name), Kil'Jaeden (Realm). For the font, I would like everything to be in Continuum Medium if possible.

Logo: Not needed.

General colour scheme: I would like the color theme to blend around Blue/Black/White with the Blue being the main color similar to my Rogues transmog.

Specifics: I would love for to have a picture of my Rogue in his current transmog set as shown for a signature with the theme and etc built around it.

My Rogues Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astic/advanced

Any questions, or clarification needed, please don't hesitate to PM me! Sig/Avatar will be used for MMO Champ.

Avatar: Would also love an Avatar with just my Rogue, and a signature with my Rogue and his name with the same themes and etc as posted above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Size: 1100x200
    Visible text: Recursion, Bleeding Hollow
    Logo: Horde symbol of some sort.
    General colour scheme: Red / black
    Specifics: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ory_by_Osp.jpg I really would like to use this image for the background, but an org background of any kind would do.

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Twitch Chat Block Banner/Sig/Avatar Request:
    Oh, blue! Mine!
    Claimed c:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh, blue! Mine!
    Claimed c:
    But that's a female panda ! (says he/his a lot :P). Can't wait to see it though !

ANYWHO I Finally reached one of my milestones for DeviantArt !

I know a lot of you guys got it a long time ago, but since I started uploading in September I've finally hit my first goal !

It's Over 9000 !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh, blue! Mine!
    Claimed c:
    Looking forward to it!