Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Yes. As an example:

Code:
    /cast [@focus,harm] Shadow Word: Pain; [@focus,help] Renew

... will cast SW:P on a enemy focus and Renew on a friendly focus.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 01:55 PM ----------

That potion and flight form can't be used in combat. Since Shadowmeld doesn't instantly drop combat, the macro needs to be spammable. Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [combat] !Shadowmeld; [flyable] !Swift Flight Form; Potion of Deepholm
    Also, I believe Shadowmeld triggers the GCD so it will never go past that.

You could also do the following. It makes you press the button twice, but it would work since you have to use the potion after Shadowmeld:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence Shadowmeld; Potion of Deepholm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    Also, I believe Shadowmeld triggers the GCD so it will never go past that.

You could also do the following. It makes you press the button twice, but it would work since you have to use the potion after Shadowmeld:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence Shadowmeld; Potion of Deepholm
    Shadowmeld doesn't trigger the GCD and castsequence macros are really bad. Don't use them.

Squirl's macro was correct, though I have no idea dafuq Potion of Deepholm does

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Shadowmeld doesn't trigger the GCD and castsequence macros are really bad. Don't use them.

Squirl's macro was correct, though I have no idea dafuq Potion of Deepholm does
    Cast sequences work just fine if you set them up thoughtfully and use intelligent reset triggers. Saying something is "really bad. Don't use them." without any reasoning or information makes the statement pointless.

Potion of Deepholme teleports you to Deepholme, its off the GCD like any other potion.
    Last edited by CodeConqueror; 2013-03-01 at 12:11 AM.

Can anyone help me with this macro...

I want one that promote a guild rank to another rank directly.
    Ex: Promote rank "Test" to rank "Test 2"

Hi guys! I'm a long time user of Opie. I've recently started playing my boomchicken, and fallen in love with the shapeshifting wheel. The custom macro it comes with is:

#rkrequire [Swift Flight Form (Shapeshift)] / [Flight Form (Shapeshift)] / [Aquatic Form (Shapeshift)] / [Travel Form (Shapeshift)]
    /cancelform [noflyable]
    /cast [flyable,outdoors,nocombat,noswimming,nomod][flying] [Swift Flight Form (Shapeshift)] / [Flight Form (Shapeshift)]; [swimming] [Aquatic Form (Shapeshift)]; [nocombat,outdoors,nomod:alt] [Green Shado-Pan Riding Tiger]; [outdoors] [Travel Form (Shapeshift)]

What can I add for it to keep me in moonkin form while ground mounting? If I mount up myself, not using this macro I stay in form. Using it kicks me out and it gets kind of annoying while leveling. Also, sorry I don't know how to do the fancy code thing you guys are doing to keep things clean.

Try changing

Code:
    /cancelform [noflyable]

to

Code:
    /cancelform [noflyable,noform:5]

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    So i got a question:
    Why is this macro not working for me?

/cast [mod:ctrl, @arena1] Entangling Roots; [mod:shift, @arena1] Hibernate; [nomod, @arena1] Cyclone

It works fine without modifiers (i got it bound to num 7 since i got a naga) but whenever i hold down a modifier and press num 7 the icon changes to ? for a millisecond and nothing happens.
    Cant solve the problem for you, but one thing I do know is that modifiers sucks with the naga. You need to remap the key bindings in the software, the reason is that numpad numbers do something totaly different when you hold down modifiers (Writing on a laptop now, so cant recall what num7 does). The way I solved it was to remap all my keybindings on the naga to F5-F12 and some other random letters I dont use for anything else.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FourLetterWurdz View Post
    [B]snip
    What can I add for it to keep me in moonkin form while ground mounting? If I mount up myself, not using this macro I stay in form. Using it kicks me out and it gets kind of annoying while leveling. Also, sorry I don't know how to do the fancy code thing you guys are doing to keep things clean.
    Simply add [CO DE] text [/CO DE] (without the spaces between O and D), or go advanced mode and press the # icon and it will put the code around the text.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi I have a question regarding a warrior macro.

Basically, its a Overpower macro that IF there is a shaman, and IF the shaman puts out a healing tide totem, when I use my Overpower (if its enabled in the first place) it targets the totem and uses the Overpower on the totem. If there is no shaman or totems out, my Overpower works just as normal but when the totem comes out the Overpower prioritize that.
    I dont want this on two separate buttons but on one button.

Is this possible? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Thank you very much for the help!

Hey, looking to make a macro to heal my mouseover target, or myself if i have no mouseover target.

Currently i use, for rejuv for example.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

Just not sure how to add the "if no targets, target me" part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hey, looking to make a macro to heal my mouseover target, or myself if i have no mouseover target.

Currently i use, for rejuv for example.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

Just not sure how to add the "if no targets, target me" part.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Rejuvenation

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Rejuvenation
    Works like a charm, ty .

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post

Ex: Promote players from rank "Test" to rank "Test 2"
    Any help please?

Hello helpful community of MMO-Champ, I am in need of assistance. I am looking for some useful Demo Lock macros, especially entering and cancelling META form. Any other on use macros would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconator View Post
    Hi I have a question regarding a warrior macro.

Basically, its a Overpower macro that IF there is a shaman, and IF the shaman puts out a healing tide totem, when I use my Overpower (if its enabled in the first place) it targets the totem and uses the Overpower on the totem. If there is no shaman or totems out, my Overpower works just as normal but when the totem comes out the Overpower prioritize that.
    I dont want this on two separate buttons but on one button.

Is this possible? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    Not possible - macros can't decide things based on enemy classes, or totem existance (heck, you can't even target a totem in a macro, as far as I know, because of totem-stomping macros).

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post

Ex: Promote rank "Test" to rank "Test 2"
    Try this. Replace the colored text with the index of the current rank of members you'd like to promote/demote and the new rank index you'd like them to get. Note that the rank index is not the same as shown in guild control; the guild master's rank index starts at 0, so the index you want to use is the rank number in guild control minus 1.
    Code:
    /run for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local _,_,rankIndex=GetGuildRosterInfo(i) if rankIndex == #currentrankindex then SetGuildMemberRank(i,#newrankindex) end end

Deleted
    Would like some assistance with my sha of fear macro... Basically I just want it to yell something like "Guardian of Light on -target-" in addition to what it does already.

Code:
    /target mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Would like some assistance with my sha of fear macro... Basically I just want it to yell something like "Guardian of Light on -target-" in addition to what it does already.
    Code:
    /target mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /y Guardian of Light on %t
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by mmoc195e6c7b1a; 2013-03-03 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi peoples, need some Warrior fury Macros, any ideas?
    Thankz

Looking for some expertise, not sure it can be done. Macro to combine swp and holy fire. Since both are instant but one has a cooldown, I would assume a 2 button push to get them both out. Is it possible to create a macro where if holy fire is on the 10 second cooldown, the button could be pushed for swp.

To clarify. push macro, it fires holy fire. push same button, it fires swp. If holy fire is on cooldown and I push the button again, it fires swp until holy fire is off cooldown in which it firest holy fire.

Thanks in advance.