Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Unsure what this is worth. I think it's decent enough, but if it isn't I don't want to undersell it.

Appreciate any replies.
    aside from slow attack speed and lacking str/life steal u could still get proly 10-20m for it due to high crit dmg and an empty socket. possibly more. most people favor echoing fury maces instead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Except most monks that use two-handers, a.k.a. Skorn, are doing so for Tempest Rush spec, in which they need absolutely zero attack speed. The 9% from Inna's pants are necessary, but other than that, Tempest Rush's spirit drain drains faster the faster you attack. Flying Dragon's proc is bad for that. As far as I know, there's no other occurrence where a monk would use a two-handed weapon over dual-wielding.
    Play style, I don't care for tempest rush. My build uses WotHF+blazing fits (attack/move speed increase-3stack) and Mantra of Retribution+Transgretion. Other than FD, item stats are the same as they would be with dual wield. With out Wothf stacks and mantra, my attack speed puts me in at just under 2 attacks a second w/o FDs' proc, closer to 4 with it. Dual weilding will max out at around 2.75, 3 with mantra+Wothf. FD's with socket and life steal are underated and far cheaper than getting 2 1h with the same stats.

back on topic: @ Andy its a good 1h, but I don't see it selling for more than a couple mill at max. More realistically prob around 500-750k. Going by the main stat on it, its for WD or Wizard, and they both have... better 1h options that have class specific affixes. A wiz or WD just getting into inferno might pick it up as it will more than likely be a great upgrade from their hell items, but they won't opt to "break the bank" for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold it for 20kk, thanks for the post. What would it have been worth if it had life steal?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Sold it for 20kk, thanks for the post. What would it have been worth if it had life steal?
    probably for right around what Annoced suggested of 10mil-20mil. Depending on the ls %. Thats if i'm reading what sold for correct at 20,000 gold. Which I hope was through bids and not the buy out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weapon sold for 20 million without life steal, so I'm wondering what it would be worth if it did have life steal

Uhkapian Serpant - Wd mojo

104-457 damage
    285 intell
    116 vit
    11% life
    9.5% crit chance
    3% damage vs elite
    -1 wall of zombie

I use a skorn on my wd so have no use for it.

Also picked up an intell, socketed echoing fury with 1084 dps and .25 speed. Only worth around 8 mil i think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    probably for right around what Annoced suggested of 10mil-20mil. Depending on the ls %. Thats if i'm reading what sold for correct at 20,000 gold. Which I hope was through bids and not the buy out.
    There's a trend now for people to abbreviate "million" as "kk" and not "m" for some reason, which can be confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played an mmorpg called tibia (produced in germany, lots of european players) for several years and the currency there was always known as k or kk. It's a habit that I've kept with me after I stopped playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

104-457 damage
    285 intell
    116 vit
    11% life
    9.5% crit chance
    3% damage vs elite
    -1 wall of zombie

I use a skorn on my wd so have no use for it.

Also picked up an intell, socketed echoing fury with 1084 dps and .25 speed. Only worth around 8 mil i think.
    does it have % attk speed aswell? i sold similar with %attk speed together with .21 attk speed with less dps by 100-200 or so for 100 mill and i could probably got more if it wasnt buyout at that price. bare in mind this was a while ago but weapons shouldnt be affected that much from the new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    does it have % attk speed aswell? i sold similar with %attk speed together with .21 attk speed with less dps by 100-200 or so for 100 mill and i could probably got more if it wasnt buyout at that price. bare in mind this was a while ago but weapons shouldnt be affected that much from the new patch.
    I don't think mojos roll Attack speed? Then again I could be completely wrong.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Any ideas? The only WD offhand on the AH with similar stats is 300M BO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Butler, I'm going to assume it's worthless, because of no crit chance. The average damage is fairly high and the intelligence is through the roof. That limits the auction house in finding similar stats (whenever I find an item with capped resist ( 80 ), I tone it down to 75, sometimes less).

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I don't think mojos roll Attack speed? Then again I could be completely wrong.
    They were talking about the echoing fury, i had to read it twice myself.

Unfortunately it doesnt, i was lucky enough to get 560 life on kill. I do have another one 1k+ with attk speed but no socket.

probably ok for pvp, didn't find similar in AH

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Butler, I'm going to assume it's worthless, because of no crit chance. The average damage is fairly high and the intelligence is through the roof. That limits the auction house in finding similar stats (whenever I find an item with capped resist ( 80 ), I tone it down to 75, sometimes less).
    Yeah, I couldn't find any other item with over 250 int on it, let alone combined with vitality. I'll probably stick it on the AH for 10-20 mill and see what happens.

Found a Witching Hour with STR roll, it was a slight upgrade from my old one (i play WD)

131 str
    98 Int
    33 Lightning res
    9% ias
    6% life
    50% CD

i asked chat for a price check but there were split opinions. feel like i would be better of selling it and buying myself a better witching hour with more int
    any ideas? =)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    Found a Witching Hour with STR roll, it was a slight upgrade from my old one (i play WD)

131 str
    98 Int
    33 Lightning res
    9% ias
    6% life
    50% CD

i asked chat for a price check but there were split opinions. feel like i would be better of selling it and buying myself a better witching hour with more int
    any ideas? =)
    I'd say 40-60m [EU]

104-457 damage
    285 intell
    116 vit
    11% life
    9.5% crit chance
    3% damage vs elite
    -1 wall of zombie
    Anyone have any ideas on this one? There are two on ah (200mil, 350mil) with less stats, damage and no life %.

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas on this one? There are two on ah (200mil, 350mil) with less stats, damage and no life %.

Thanks
    if its really as perfect as u say.. set it in the ah for a 200m buyout and see if it sells.. WDs still arent that popular but u can alwys work down from 200m.. jus make sure its a 200m bid and 200m buyout.

check the buyout price of similar uhkapian serpants and look at the cheapest one with the same stats as above.. try and see why its not selling or what price its listed at and go from there.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I just got back into D3 yesterday and have found a Manticore is it better to identify it or sale it unidentified?