Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Sooooo close...1 day of work to go.

Finished all the important code. Only need to connect the last sliders.

But man...this what so much work. Getting to know all the ui config panel elements was a pain in the ass. But in the end it payed off.
    Is there an option to hide the text when it is "0"? Looks very good btw
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-27 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EKAA25 View Post
    http://www.tukui.org/storage/images/...613_220302.jpg

-ElvUI
    -BigWigs
    -MSBT
    -Skada
    -WeakAuras
    What texture are you using? It's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Changed my font size but nothing much else has changed. I'm really unsure about where to position items on my party frames so I'm going to have a look through my old UIs for some inspiration.

Any suggestions or critique is appreciated!

(HERE WAS LINK TO IMAGE T.T)

PS. Ignore the Oqueue on the minimap, there's no option to disable the minimap icon.

Is there any chance to get this ui? I JUST LOVE IT!!!! Minimalistic ui's are the best kind of ui imo :3!

Not allowed to post any kind of links, images or videos ..... T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Here's the latest edit of my UI
    Any chance there's an updated version available soon ?

His UI's are linked into his signature, I believe if the UI is ready it is up to date.

Going for a slight rework for 5.2, and fixing some bugs (i'm a noob amnd made a so noobish mistake into the lock bars widget).

Anyway, here's a preview (thick borders didin't work out well, was losing the UI concept entirely).

EDIT: image has been moved, but there is a screen a few posts below.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-03-01 at 10:34 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    Is there an option to hide the text when it is "0"? Looks very good btw
    Yes. Orb values are the last part of the config that I will be working on.

Options will be: AlphaOnMouseOver, AlphaOnMouseOut, HideValuesOnEmptyFull, TopValueColor, BottomValueColor, TopValueTag, BottomValueTag

Your whish is actually in there.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    What texture are you using? It's nice.
    Melli.

/10chars

I finally uploaded the "why my tank ui preview is garbage" video. Half an hour of a sad nerd drinking over priced liquor and bad-mouthing his video game tweaks.
    That's some Oscar-worthy content right? Tonight I'll probably try to explain how I fake having an sense of aesthetic so that other people without much artistic talent can make things look nice.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2013-02-28 at 06:09 AM.

Going forward with the redesign - i think that a few days after 5.2 is out (just to test for eventual errors) a new release of ColUI will be available, with healertimers and all that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Going forward with the redesign - i think that a few days after 5.2 is out (just to test for eventual errors) a new release of ColUI will be available, with healertimers and all that stuff

Wow. This looks awesome

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    I finally uploaded the "why my tank ui preview is garbage" video. Half an hour of a sad nerd drinking over priced liquor and bad-mouthing his video game tweaks.
    That's some Oscar-worthy content right? Tonight I'll probably try to explain how I fake having an sense of aesthetic so that other people without much artistic talent can make things look nice.
    You Sir, deserve and oscar for that video.
    Down with the nay-sayers that ui is slick.

Yo, was watching your videos *(hope there yours ;>)* and i saw this video and was wondering what the cast bar mod is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-riKRGwd2s <--

Was looking at old videos and saw you used quartz, Need one for my warlock alt im playing now what kinda needs it :/

I have to be honest and i didn't see the video - but i will for sure, i know it will be a really fun time I promise ill see it and comment it.

Yo, was watching your videos *(hope there yours ;>)* and i saw this video and was wondering what the cast bar mod is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-riKRGwd2s <--
    That was gnosis.

EDIT: "how to be pretty" will have to wait a day or two : I'm on unit test writing duty at work
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2013-03-01 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Changed my font size but nothing much else has changed. I'm really unsure about where to position items on my party frames so I'm going to have a look through my old UIs for some inspiration.

Any suggestions or critique is appreciated!

PS. Ignore the Oqueue on the minimap, there's no option to disable the minimap icon.
    Carebear is there any chance you might upload this version of your UI? Would LOVE to have it! If not, possible if you could tell me the names of your addons? Thanks!

Deleted
    Carebear

First of all love the UI mate, Refreshing to see a simple yet effective UI that doesnt look like 100 mods thrown together in a mess for a change.

Any chance of uploading it somewhere? Also what mod is the unitframes + nameplates?

Raid OOC:

Raid IC:

Solo NoTarget:

Solo ToT, Pet, Bags, Frame Styling etc.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-02 at 02:55 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even nicer than before, really love it. Only thing I disliked was lack of border on Bosstimers.

Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Even nicer than before, really love it. Only thing I disliked was lack of border on Bosstimers.
    That's been fixed since taking these shots.