Thread: Warhammer 40K

Page 47 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Alright so this is just a little over 600 points of Raven Guard space marine, played using half the BA Codex, half the SM Codex. I really need a Rhino next for my combat squad. Note the lack of Raven Guard decal, I still need to order that from Forge World. Apparently Raven Guard is the ONLY First Founding chapter GW doesn't provide decals for.

Loving your dready! He looks amazing. Are those screws you have attached to the base of that commander?

Them raven guard are looking great! I've declared warhammer weekend with a mate in the upcoming one! Gonna play dark vengeance and paint like a mofo! Ahh this has been too long. Then GW browsing on Saturday. Hello mmo-c, my new diary! In all seriousness, gonna play a 500 pts match later today with nids. Wish me luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Loving your dready! He looks amazing. Are those screws you have attached to the base of that commander?
    No its one of the bases from the GW basing kit. I'm still not sure about the whole basing thing as you can see...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Them raven guard are looking great! I've declared warhammer weekend with a mate in the upcoming one! Gonna play dark vengeance and paint like a mofo! Ahh this has been too long. Then GW browsing on Saturday. Hello mmo-c, my new diary! In all seriousness, gonna play a 500 pts match later today with nids. Wish me luck.
    Nids vs...?

Let us know how it went!

Shit. I fought space marines, I had no tervigon(massive mistake at 500 pts.) he had too many flamers(space marines)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit. I fought space marines, I had no tervigon(massive mistake at 500 pts.) he had too many flamers(space marines)...
    Yeah, I've never seen nids win.... ever. Usually what happens in that sinapse goes down and everything goes to shit for the nid player lol

Shouldn't Lysander have a special rule that allows for him to take assault marines as troop choice? It'd make sense.

Shouldn't Lysander have a special rule that allows for him to take assault marines as troop choice? It'd make sense.
    Nah he is Terminator first company captain.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nah he is Terminator first company captain.
    yeah. brain fart, meant assault terminators. The close quarters ones.

yeah. brain fart, meant assault terminators. The close quarters ones.
    Would make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that what you have Dark Angels for?

Isn't that what you have Dark Angels for?
    F them, I want Imperial fists.

10+ Year Old Account
    F them, I want Imperial fists.
    Then just use their codex lol. That's what I'm doing for my Raven Guards (with Blood Angel codex)

Deleted
    I want to make a "fallen angels" army, as in chaos dark angels.

Thinking of buying the dark angels chapter upgrade kit, for the robe pieces, a load of green stuff and some chaos bitz.

Quick question, which chaos god do you think fallen angels would commit to? or would it be chaos undivided?

Also, pre heresy DA armour was black right?

Thinking of buying the dark angels chapter upgrade kit, for the robe pieces, a load of green stuff and some chaos bitz.

Quick question, which chaos god do you think fallen angels would commit to? or would it be chaos undivided?

I believe they follow Chaos Undivided, some times an individual will ally themselves with a god. Lore wise The Fallen tend to work alone or recruit chaos marines to their cause.

Yes pre heresy their armour was black.

I believe they'd be Chaos Undivided or follow Tzeentch.

Got my self a box of chaos termies. Gonna make them melee to go along with my typhus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they even follow any Chaos god? I mean, I've never seen a fallen angel with any chaos icons/mutations/anything...

Deleted
    Do they even follow any Chaos god? I mean, I've never seen a fallen angel with any chaos icons/mutations/anything...
    Me neither, every time I see a fallen angel they usuall look very similar to a normal dark angel, just "meaner" and maybe with a few more skull decorations.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 07:38 AM ----------

These guys look awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't that just a statue behind him? his page says nothing about him having wings and that is clearly an Aquila...

And Fallen get chased or used by chaos space marines as bait to draw loyalist chapters. I don't think they're affiliated with chaos gods.

Those miniatures do look badass though