Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe they will change the Blizzard-DOTA to Heroes of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    The New Model Character Pack.

They are gonna make it a site where you log in dailiy to get 1 token. after obtaining 100 tokens you can redeem them for one greater token once you collect 3 greater tokens you can redeem them for in game items...

If it's vanilla servers people would play it a day then quit because they then realize it was terrible back then, and without the rose tinted goggles never speak of vanilla again.

I'm hoping it's wc4, but after diablo3.... i dunno if i want it....

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    If it's vanilla servers people would play it a day then quit because they then realize it was terrible back then, and without the rose tinted goggles never speak of vanilla again.

I'm hoping it's wc4, but after diablo3.... i dunno if i want it....
    Wrong. I would put on my skill tinted glasses...

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:28 AM ----------

It really gets on some peoples nerves that there is many who would love a Vanilla server. Rose tinted blah blah and nostalgia whatever....I tell you one thing, many have asked for this.

Warcraft Action/Role-play/HackNSlash that will be a PC/Xbox game. Yes.

Deleted
    Maybe they'll release a digital download WC3 version with achievements, like SE has done with FF 7.

wait why can't it be their moba game? Just because the name of their particular game will be Blizzardallstars doesn't mean their domain has to be it as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    wait why can't it be their moba game? Just because the name of their particular game will be Blizzardallstars doesn't mean their domain has to be it as well.
    But how does that make sense?

my guess its some sort of merchandise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Maybe... maybe *wishful thinking* VANILLA SERVERS?
    They already stated that they would never do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Maybe it's the next expansion?
    World of Warcraft: Heroes of Warcraft. I can see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    But how does that make sense?
    How does it not make sense? The original website for dota wasn't actually dota.com it was playdota or getdota or some shit like that. Actually it still is getdota.com.

Deleted
    It's not Vanilla servers, LMAO. It's obviously some new product, might not even be a game, could be a line of figurines.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Wrong. I would put on my skill tinted glasses...

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:28 AM ----------

It really gets on some peoples nerves that there is many who would love a Vanilla server. Rose tinted blah blah and nostalgia whatever....I tell you one thing, many have asked for this.
    Skill tinted glasses? Hah, Vanilla private servers have needed to buff all bosses with 50% more hp and damage on abilities because people zerged through Naxxramas, AQ40 and shit. The truth is that people didn't have the same resources and wasn't as good back then, go back to any C'thun video and you can see many people running around not knowing what to do, but still get the kill. Vanilla wasn't hard, people just sucked. And that's only the bosses, PvP was dominated by Warlocks throwing 3 dots on you and you'd be dead, Mages Polymorphing + Pyroblast 1-criting you and Druids sprinting in to capture the flag. There are designated enchants, builds and gear that you NEED to have before you can do anything in game.

Anyways, they wouldn't need to buy a new domain to open a Vanilla server, so no, it isn't that, and thank god it isn't.

Wishful thinking says Warcraft 4, but that's highly unlikely.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-02 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Skill tinted glasses? Hah, Vanilla private servers have needed to buff all bosses with 50% more hp and damage on abilities because people zerged through Naxxramas, AQ40 and shit. The truth is that people didn't have the same resources and wasn't as good back then, go back to any C'thun video and you can see many people running around not knowing what to do, but still get the kill. Vanilla wasn't hard, people just sucked. And that's only the bosses, PvP was dominated by Warlocks throwing 3 dots on you and you'd be dead, Mages Polymorphing + Pyroblast 1-criting you and Druids sprinting in to capture the flag. There are designated enchants, builds and gear that you NEED to have before you can do anything in game.

Anyways, they wouldn't need to buy a new domain to open a Vanilla server, so no, it isn't that, and thank god it isn't.

Wishful thinking says Warcraft 4, but that's highly unlikely.
    You. I like you.

Vanilla just doesn't compare to what the game has become. It was good, for 2005. Compared to today, utter shit.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    How does it not make sense? The original website for dota wasn't actually dota.com it was playdota or getdota or some shit like that. Actually it still is getdota.com.
    Why would a Blizzard All Stars game have a page that's called Heroes of Warcraft.

I'd play on the 'Vanilla' server if they brought one back.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-13 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Maybe... maybe *wishful thinking* VANILLA SERVERS?
    Warcraft 4 more likely than Vanilla Servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Warcraft 4 more likely than Vanilla Servers.
    WC4 would be cool =3

OT: Heroes of Warcraft is Hearthstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?