Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Unannounced feature for 5.4 - please be LFR for old content/raids

Personally I think it's a great idea to have a LFR at 60/70/80/85 because
    1) Bring back the content that we had good memories with
    2) it will give the chance for people that haven't experience a certain exspanion or raid at the right level
    3) could bump up the subs for blizz = more money
    4)no need for vanilla, tbc servers only etc

.One problem that might occur, is gathering 25 people so maybe introduce 10 people.
    .loot system could work still like it does in mop.
    .for the rewards once you complete a LFR, you could get gold, special tranmogs bits or pieces of gear to help you increase your chances of loot, also give JP to obtain tbc,wotlk,cata vendor items.

Like to know people opinion

Yes, please let it be lfr for stuff I can solo. That would add so much content to the game.

Makes absolutely no sense to have a LFR for old content that is already soloable.

I'd say the 'top feature' will be user created content in the form of scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about no. You do realise the little amount of people that will run them. The q times would go into hours making even less people run them. It would be a waste of time and blizz knows that. It will never happen.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I understand what you mean by that, I love soloing old content but I rather do at the right level and with other people

if it is during lvling like when u hit lvl 70 u can do black temple as LFR why not. Manny people lvl and dungeon Que is like 2 seconds.
    There milions of player and wont be hard to get a LFR for old content at all
    In LFR u get a bag aswell with instead of a random blue maybe random epic with stats that fits ur char.

Deleted
    I think there will be crossfaction. Like you will be able to be Nelf as horde. Probably since it's the last patch of the expansion and we have killed Garrosh the number one racist of Azeroth.

I think you confuse LFR with actually experiencing content. The net result is the same while soloing, you can go afk untill its done in both ways.

Please please please not be more LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeranox View Post
    I think there will be crossfaction. Like you will be able to be Nelf as horde. Probably since it's the last patch of the expansion and we have killed Garrosh the number one racist of Azeroth.
    I'd be awfully surprised if we actually kill Garrosh, rather banish his corruption which may or may not change his views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reckleon View Post
    if it is during lvling like when u hit lvl 70 u can do black temple as LFR why not. Manny people lvl and dungeon Que is like 2 seconds.
    There milions of player and wont be hard to get a LFR for old content at all
    In LFR u get a bag aswell with instead of a random blue maybe random epic with stats that fits ur char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    How about no. You do realise the little amount of people that will run them. The q times would go into hours making even less people run them. It would be a waste of time and blizz knows that. It will never happen.
    Yeah i kinda understand what you mean by that but there is a load of people who would want this idea and you might be surprised the amount of people who wanna do it

Deleted
    I don't see that amount of work being worth the benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzie Azz View Post
    Personally I think it's a great idea to have a LFR at 60/70/80/85 because
    1) Bring back the content that we had good memories with
    2) it will give the chance for people that haven't experience a certain exspanion or raid at the right level
    3) could bump up the subs for blizz = more money
    4)no need for vanilla, tbc servers only etc

.One problem that might occur, is gathering 25 people so maybe introduce 10 people.
    .loot system could work still like it does in mop.
    .for the rewards once you complete a LFR, you could get gold, special tranmogs bits or pieces of gear to help you increase your chances of loot, also give JP to obtain tbc,wotlk,cata vendor items.

Like to know people opinion
    No. Already exists for 85. It almost never pops or takes forever to fill.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll involve LFR. And I don't think it'll be this idea.

I think Blizz will extend the LFR system to work with Normal Mode raiding as well. So you can "fill those holes when guild members don't show up for a raid."

In actuality it'll be caving to the vast majority of raiders that do LFR, and signaling that the days of WoW not being an MMOFPS with a taskbar are officially over.

Deleted
    I would never in my life que with 24 other people, running BT and other raids. The skill of people in LFR in HoF etc are just not the peoplel I would enter BT with, sadly.

However, I have stated before, I think it's a good idéa to get Challenge-Mode for the old raids. To raide BT again, I would love doing that with my guild!
    But never, ever in my life would I que with 24 randoms :/

Deleted
    I hope the feature actually is the removal of crz, lfr, lfg and all utter bullshit thats been thrown into the game lately...

Look at Runescape, they just released the best update ever - the removal of 5.5 years of updates.

I would like that. Maybe not LFR for older raids, but the possibility of going there in level and gear apropriate.

Like, Black Temple at level 70, with ilvl scaled down to 110 (wild guess here).

I would second that idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Makes absolutely no sense to have a LFR for old content that is already soloable.

I'd say the 'top feature' will be user created content in the form of scenarios.
    It would make sense if the mobs/bosses were ramped up to be relevant to end-game players or player spells/gear were ramped down to match the existing raid. We already see that in challenge mode dungeons so why not here.

Scenarios as user-generated content would be great too.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Erke View Post
    I hope the feature actually is the removal of crz, lfr, lfg and all utter bullshit thats been thrown into the game lately...

Look at Runescape, they just released the best update ever - the removal of 5.5 years of updates.
    That's a great example of a new feature that would add a lot of content to the game. Great work on that idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemen View Post
    I don't see that amount of work being worth the benefit.
    Same, I don't see how this would be worth the resources. I sincerely doubt it is this, also. It's got to be something completely new and revolutionary (like lfr/lfg). They also said it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Yes, please let it be lfr for stuff I can solo. That would add so much content to the game.
    I'm sorry, but I have to agree with him. LFR for old stuff doesn't make any sense at all.

Like, Black Temple at level 70, with ilvl scaled down to 110 (wild guess here).

I would second that idea!
    Sorry, but classes are so vastly different today that they'd have to completely redo all the encounters from scratch.
    I don't see a todays warlock tanking Illidan successfully.