spirit beast question

so i was wondering if you could trick a GM into putting a spirit beast on your hunter. Like you just open a ticket and say that you had a spirit beast and it is now gone.

P.S beware i do not wish to do this it just came to my mind and now i wish to no if it can be done

Yeah, much in the same way that you can trick a bank into giving you free money. "I had like... fift-no A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS in my account and it just vanished, seriously!"

Please, please tell me you're not this stupid.

no im not that stupid it just came to my mind and i was curious.

Deleted
    I'm not even sure they would do it if you legimately deleted your pet.
    but to lie that you did it is just stupid, sure it might work 1 out of a 100 but are you willing to take that risk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    but to lie that you did it is just stupid, sure it might work 1 out of a 100 but are you willing to take that risk?
    Actually it's never going to work. They can't create pets or items out of thin air, they can merely restore an old pet or item. When something is created it creates some sort of ID, a magical numbers that basically says ''this has been made''. Best they can do is find out the ID and restore whatever it is it's related to.

Maybe some sort of head-GM (if that makes sense) is able to spawn in certain things including items, but the GMs you will talk to when you log a ticket aren't able to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to trick GM's in such a way is quite the banable offence, you know. I wouldn't risk it.

Besides, it's not thaaat hard to get the spirit beasts! Try when few people play, such as Sunday after midnight and such.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First off, no. It wouldn't work.

Second, why would you want to do that anyway? Just go tame something like a normal person.

I got all of the spirit beasts over the course of a weekend. It's not hard. This was before CRZ of course, and maybe a bit of luck.

The OP is just lazy.

And what "risk" is there? This isn't real life. The feds aren't going to pound on your door. If the OP made such a ticket, he would just get a reply stating that there is no record of ever owning such a pet, and the matter would be closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Actually it's never going to work. They can't create pets or items out of thin air, they can merely restore an old pet or item. When something is created it creates some sort of ID, a magical numbers that basically says ''this has been made''. Best they can do is find out the ID and restore whatever it is it's related to.

Maybe some sort of head-GM (if that makes sense) is able to spawn in certain things including items, but the GMs you will talk to when you log a ticket aren't able to do that.
    If things haven't changed for GM Accounts in the last few years, there are different ranks of GM Power. I know this because a few friends and myself had a wow emulator (what's used to make a private server) to mess around on. We mosty used it to look at cool armor sets on different races (this was, to my knowledge, before AtlasLoot and Wowhead) and I think there was 11 ranks, I might be wrong but the number 11 just won't leave my mind. Rank 1 could /w any faction and maybe teleport around, Rank 11 could spawn any creature and item and use up to .kill/.setlevel/.setsize/ .setrunspeed etc. etc. commands.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpanda View Post
    no im not that stupid it just came to my mind and i was curious.
    I think you are that stupid. What an awful question.