Quote Originally Posted by Durumu View Post
    Signature: I would like to do something different. Would it be possible to have durumu the forgotten as my signature?
    Visible text: Durumu
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://wow.gameguyz.com/sites/defaul...0Forgotten.jpg
    Gear set: Durumu doesn't wear gear
    Helm visible: Durumu doesn't have a helm
    Your pose: Just standing around.
    General colour scheme: Something to fit the throne of thunder theme. So bluish and maybe some metallic silver if it fits. Whatever else looks good is fine.

It sounds like I'm talking in third person, but I'm not.

Personally I would want i4ni or Shyama to do this if they want to.
    Claimed then

And done:

Enjoyed making this one - hope you like the result

Also, opening up my requests for 2 or 3 wallpapers. Please bear in mind that I prefer a single character and I like to place them in surroundings that blend with gear/mood etc. In my signature is a link to my work - if you like what I do, PM me with a completed wallpaper template (see first post of this thread) and I'll see what I can do Let me know what kind of scene you would prefer too please, like aggressive, peaceful, pretty, dark, lonely - just the mood really. And before anyone asks, NO TWITCH/YOUTUBE requests!!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-03-03 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Lol that is amazing. Is it possible to get rid of the 2 black stripes on the Chat Blocker though? If not, this will work.
    Absolutely! Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Láthus

CHAT BOX FOR XSPLIT:
    I recieved the signature request through PM and I'm willing to take the chat overlay request as well, but check your PMs please!
    Either way, tenative claim!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2013-03-03 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted

Sig request

Hey, I would like a sig from one of you

Visible text: My name - Razør, and under it my guild and server <Sarcasm Society> and Drak'thul(EU) (without the EU)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8r/advanced
    Gear set: the one from my armory - shaman T5 (without tabard)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: if possible, then a pose casting a spell (lava burst preferably)
    General colour scheme: something in the red-ish scheme to match my gear and some fire in the background

Thanks

Edit: No pixel fonts, please
    -pic: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4...0313174514.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc17bce1e11f; 2013-03-03 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted

Twitch Layout - Calynu - Twitch.tv/calynu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    Hey I'd like to request a new signature. While i like the one i have atm, its not a toon i play anymore. So here goes

Visible text: Luxylol / Hazte
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like it to show two characters.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Luxylol/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/hazte/simple
    Gear set: The Stuff they're both in will do. edit: No helms
    Your pose:General colour scheme: I'll leave this up to how ever wants to make this for me.
    Any extras: I want the DK's side to be frosty/bloody as thats the specs i play I want the mage to be firey/arcaney, if thats possible to do.

Thanks in advance to anyone that makes this for me.
    Bump

10char

Visible text: Wigs The Insane of Zul'jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wigs/simple
    Gear set: Anything
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Swinging weapon would be cool
    General colour scheme: Anything
    Any extras: Anything that you can think of. Let your mind run with this.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Wigz; 2013-03-18 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Changed Request.

I love love love my signature, Shyama! Even though I still have to post a bunch to link it or use it on these forums. Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raelina View Post
    I love love love my signature, Shyama! Even though I still have to post a bunch to link it or use it on these forums. Thank you sooooo much!!!!
    You are very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    need a new siggy was hopeing one of you great guys could help me out

Visible text: Chubby on top and -The Great Danes - below , in the middel of the sig. ( red with and twist hehe )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Chubby/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=576 . no tabard and no helm plz ,
    Your pose: casting a spell or poping wingz would be great
    General colour scheme: ya loads og holy and divine light .
    Any extras: surprise me

looking forward to hear from you .

Looking to make a funny sig for a bear tank of ours.

Simple A bear With word like "What you see" And next to it words " What I see" and the bears backside

Let your self run wild on this any colors, The colors can be anything good with a bear. The bear can be armored or non bear fur is brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed then

And done:

Enjoyed making this one - hope you like the result

Also, opening up my requests for 2 or 3 wallpapers. Please bear in mind that I prefer a single character and I like to place them in surroundings that blend with gear/mood etc. In my signature is a link to my work - if you like what I do, PM me with a completed wallpaper template (see first post of this thread) and I'll see what I can do Let me know what kind of scene you would prefer too please, like aggressive, peaceful, pretty, dark, lonely - just the mood really. And before anyone asks, NO TWITCH/YOUTUBE requests!!
    Lol thanks it's awesome, I love it!

Deleted

Twitch Layout - Strukk

I'm looking for wallpaper requests.

Examples (click to enlarge):

More examples can be found here: http://populair3.deviantart.com/gallery/27055679

PM me using the template found in the first post.
    It'll generally turn out better if your gearset has a flowing/matching colour scheme, you let me pick the background zone, and if you give me creative control to make minor alternations in relation to the pose used, etc.
    Also, bonus points if it's a non-Vanilla gearset. They're so.. overused and low quality. But either way, I'm not that picky. Just nothing over the top, please.

Looking forward to seeing what I get.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Flawless work Indi and Engelen <3

OT:
    My new DA ID-

click for fullsize.

It is intentionally a bit blurry... and my body needs work, but I am really pleased with how her face and hair came out.
    I *love* this. Ugh, so jelly!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello folks,

Just need a signature made.

Visible text: Name: Acarlee Guild: Relentless
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arlee/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog would be wonderful.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: Any pose would be fine.
    General colour scheme: Red or Black (Matches the transmog)
    Any extras: None.

Thanks in advance
    Giving this another weekly bump. Thanks!

Deleted
    I would be very thankful if someone could help me with me with a twitch background, header and offline banner.
    I'm not very good at explaining my self with in writing, but I will try my best. Everything would be darkblue with a troll voodoo and lightning theme to it, kinda like the throne of thunder.
    For the header I would like a dark blue background with my name Quarc and a chain lightning that goes through the letters.
    For the background I would love a Troll druid in bearform on the left side and Quarc on the right side.
    And for the offline banner I would like it to have the Darkspear icon and it saying offline.
    I know this is alot to ask for but I would very grateful if anyone would be able to help me.
    Anyway the work in this thread is really amazing keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Durumu View Post
    Lol thanks it's awesome, I love it!
    Yay You're welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Irialx View Post
    I *love* this. Ugh, so jelly!!!
    ty sweetie. I will happily make you something anytime you want x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I'm trying to learn how to do stuff myself. Where/how do I get a version of WMV that supports MoP gear/characters/etc...??? Please help! =D

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 04:02 PM ----------

That I know of, i need some kind of 0.8.x.x version. Which none seem to be hosted on their website. I found the source code for the 0.8.x.x version(s) but don't know how to compile it and stuff. =( I just messaged you on skype btw Populaire lol.

No one wants to do my twitch page?