Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    just loaded this up. not sure how to search through just a thread so I will ask to see if anyone has a suggestion, sorry if this has already been answered.

Using this UI I cannot set a focus target? is there a way around this?

Answered my own question, and learned how to search a thread! using /focus works fine
    Last edited by Oceanstrider; 2013-02-16 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you had said you are currently working on an update, is anything available yet or any chance of letting us know your progress?

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    I know you had said you are currently working on an update, is anything available yet or any chance of letting us know your progress?
    Any progress I post will be available here: http://reddit.com/r/syui

In the past week I've been getting the standard Blizz UI special debuff counter (right overtop of my toon) in addition to the Stuf one. Here's a screenshot:

Anyone else have this happen to them recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    In the past week I've been getting the standard Blizz UI special debuff counter (right overtop of my toon) in addition to the Stuf one. Here's a screenshot:

Anyone else have this happen to them recently?
    You may have an addon somewhere other than the one I wrote (SimplePowerBar /spb for options) which might be conflicting with the placement of the 'AlternatePowerBar'. I'm also not entirely sure but I think DBM may also have a function to move the placement for the Blizzard 'AlternatePowerBar'.

Figured it out; it was Dominos. They just had a series of updates and one of them must've added this or you had it disabled in the past and the recent updates changed something.

Deleted
    Figured it out; it was Dominos. They just had a series of updates and one of them must've added this or you had it disabled in the past and the recent updates changed something.
    Thanks, was wondering where it came from aswell

Thanks alot, i never twigged why it started coming up

Too many addons are out of date. I'm getting millions of errors and it's causing UI lag in 25 man raids.

Same here. Would really love an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Xade View Post
    Too many addons are out of date. I'm getting millions of errors and it's causing UI lag in 25 man raids.
    Yea, 3fps in a 25man raid with the amount of errors atm in the UI :/

Any word on the full UI package? ive looked here, the reddit and on twitter and havent seen anything new in quite a while. Starting to get a little worried

Anyone know which addon shows a timer on the action bar buttons?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
    Anyone know which addon shows a timer on the action bar buttons?
    Unless its some specific ElvUI thing (if they use that) it's probably OmniCC or one of the clone addons that does the exact same thing as that.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Unless its some specific ElvUI thing (if they use that) it's probably OmniCC or one of the clone addons that does the exact same thing as that.
    Thank you very much, I figured out it was a combination of OmniCC and InlineAura.

"[–]suicidalkatt[S] 1 point 8 hours ago
    As much as I'd love to push a new release to you all my IRL matters haven't cleared up much. Having to move, look for work, get myself into school, and more. I currently need to overhaul Tidy Plates: Threat Plates and until I've got the next release for tptp up the UI will have to wait. Times are hard and I haven't stepped foot in a single raid this expansion, my account was frozen for a good 4 months just out of not having time to play / work on my projects (not because of money). Unless someone can make my days longer or provide some assistance with the UI the release will probably not be up for some time. Some things are just not predictable.
    I love you all for being supportive of my endeavours and helping shape my progress through the years."

Latest reddit update :-(

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 01:11 PM ----------

Due to the last update I will be moving over to Realui. I cherry picked a few add-ons from TUSUI. Take a look.

Last edited by ali3n8; 2013-04-03 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Updated Image

Ugh. That really sucks to hear. Took a big shit on my good day....I might have to start looking around at other UI's for the time being.

Sham - I hope everything works out for you bud, been using your UI for years now. Good luck and I hope you can figure out the RL and can make it back in game.

Question

Hello! I am a new user for your Ultimate Shaman UI addon pack. I love it a lot! Although I don't play a shaman. I play a priest . Works just as well with a little bit of tweaking.
    I'm just trying to replace the OmiCC bar with Cooline addon. Disabling OmiCC isn't taking away the big fat bar. Also, is there a way to configure this UI for a 1600 x 900 resolution?

Hello! I am a new user for your Ultimate Shaman UI addon pack. I love it a lot! Although I dont play a shaman. I play a priest . Works just as well with a little bit of tweaking.

I'm just trying to replace the OmiCC bar with Cooline addon. Disabling OmiCC isn't taking away the big fat bar. Also, is there a way to configure this UI for a 1600 x 900 resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by wowidow View Post
    Disabling OmiCC isn't taking away the big fat bar.
    What "big fat bar" are you referring to ?
    If it's what i suspect , it's probably ForteExcorsist.