Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, because I'm a tank

I play Alliance.

And screw trolls.

pandaren are so adorable, i could never change to something i think is so ugly. there isnt a large enough gap between pandaren and troll racials for me to change for progression anyways.

Yep, my guild is switching to horde side now because with the troll change horde is better

Orc will stay be way better than troll, considering the 1h str axes drop so early.

10+ Year Old Account
    i so thought this was going to be a whiny nerf post

that is so sad lol

but not me!

None of the important bosses are beast, soooo not worth it.

Been a troll since I started playing .

Don't quote me on this, but I've heard that some of the bosses that are very clearly beasts no longer have the beast attribute attached to them, like Tortos or Horridon, for example, so you won't do the extra 5% damage. If you haven't race changed already it probably won't be a bad idea to wait just one more day to race change to find out for sure. I haven't seen it for myself but it does sound like something Blizzard would do to counter the racial.

Uhh, you should change today and not sit in queue tomorow..

Quote Originally Posted by blaxter View Post
    No they have not. The benefit of troll is much better, simulacraft it :P. And 5% more dps is a huge advantage, I'd change but sadly I'm not horde
    So...what happens on the non-beast bosses? Wouldn't those, in many cases, be a DPS loss if you race-changed to Troll?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    Really wish racials didn't exist. I'm undead because I like their lore and their aesthetics. Thankfully, my guild doesn't care what race I am, but I have a feeling that other guilds would require me to be panda or Tauren, two races that I would never want to be.
    Pretty sure no guild would ever require you to be a Tauren, their racials are horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    TTTTTRRRRRROOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to get stuck in. Throne of Thunder, here I come!
    Currently Procrastinating

No need, don't give a damn about racials.

Plus, I'm already a mighty Darkspear. ;-)

If I had the spare cash, I'd go troll just because the new shaman gear looks better on them than on a gobo. >_>

/hides

15+ Year Old Account
    Troll's da best race, mon!
    I'd be a troll for a loooong time if dere wouldn't be that one ting that issues me big time...

Trolls don't have shoes, mon! Just two of dem big ass toes! Me not gonna like dat! Give me shoes, and I'm not gonna think about it for one second, I'm becoming a Troll!

but srsly, just for 5% dmg boost? not working on all bosses? not even working on some clearly beasts? would never racechange just for that. I'm with GC here - he doesn't like racials at all. he once said, if he would be the one to make the decision, he would just remove all racials. choice of race should be clearly personal preference, and not "it does 500 dps more".

I am going to wait until the end of this week to see if:
    1. Blizzard changes their mind and hotfixes the racial or
    2. I get some new one or two-handed axes off normal modes.
    Chapterhouse#1107
    Armory

Deleted
    I am jealous about a company that can "make people spend 20 bucks for 5% of something". This besides the raid delay of a couple of weeks per wing making sure they have another two months of income. The 5% is not gonna do you much good if you don't have another 9 people in your same raid group doing the same.

Spend the 20 on a beer and have a fun night with your friends. Thats a 20 well spend if you would ask me.

Where are you guys getting 5% from?

Edit, read back beast slaying 2 bosses. No thanks!
    Last edited by sved; 2013-03-05 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    I reckon a lot of people will go troll, then a week later Blizzard will hotfix troll racial so it's completely useless, and then people go back to the race they desire. Imagine the race change profits they'd make.