Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    mastery crit and haste are all secondary stats. int,agi,str are primary
    Didn't proofread my single sentence before posting. I meant, hasn't crit always been second for secondarys* with haste first for gosup and mastery first for sac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    Didn't proofread my single sentence before posting. I meant, hasn't crit always been second for secondarys* with haste first for gosup and mastery first for sac.
    usually, but now for gosup haste and mastery are roughly equal (haste == mastery > crit), which puts crit down into last place.

To be honest i'll probably keep my destro spec for doing dailies now, assuming the fix the shadowburn ember bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just wait.
    Btw, how soon this guide will be updated up to date?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Btw, how soon this guide will be updated up to date?
    Good point. Put a big fat warning in the OP not to trust this guide anymore.

Brusalk was working on a guide, then later turned that into a plan to make it up to date for 5.2 instead, but I have not heard anything about it apart from that. If it's still in the works and comes to fruition it will become the new Destro discussion thread and you'll find a nice redirect to it in this thread (along with a closing message).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Brusalk was working on a guide, then later turned that into a plan to make it up to date for 5.2 instead, but I have not heard anything about it apart from that. If it's still in the works and comes to fruition it will become the new Destro discussion thread and you'll find a nice redirect to it in this thread (along with a closing message).
    That will be very delighted.
    I hope that according to live destro will be comparable at least at some point to other two specs.
    Tired of spamming mg and watching for dot uptimes.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

5.2 came out 2 weeks earlier than I was expecting so I don't have it ready in time I'm going to have it done by tomorrow evening PST. (Part of this is because simcraft and changes were so volatile that I didn't really want to write everything, and then have to rewrite it again with a slight tweak)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    5.2 came out 2 weeks earlier than I was expecting so I don't have it ready in time
    Don't worry, things will be in flux anyway till we get an official SimC result and untill people have been through normal modes and experienced content. If you say it's coming that's good enough for me. Just send me a PM once you put up the guide and I'll get around to the sticky and redirect stuff that needs to be done.

Singletarget or pure bomb fights its GoSup. But how about fights where you can use havoc? Still GoSup or Sacrifice? I couldnt find a 100% answer. My guess would be Sac?!

10+ Year Old Account
    After a long and fruitful life this thread is now finally replaced by an upto date guide for 5.2. I suggest anyone interested in discussing Destruction Warlock things do so in that thread. It can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-100-more-pets

This thread is now closed.