Would love a Signature made if any of you talented artists have the time =)

Visible text: Allure

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/allure/simple
    Facial Screenshot: i49.tinypic.com/30xe7w8.jpg

Gear set: Bonescythe Tier 3 rogue set. (Original, not the Wotlk re-color)
    Daggers: Anarchy x2
    If tabard can be shown even if it's just the top part I would like Furious Gladiator's Tabard to be the one. (Not too worried if tabard can't be shown, just noting this incase!)

Helm visible: Wouldn't go as far as calling it a Helm but yes I would like Cursed Vision of Sargeras shown as shown in picture / armory.

Your pose: General pose with mainly face / shoulders in main picture, I would like daggers to be visible with venom-like detail if possible also!
    Here's a perfect example of what I mean: i.imgur.com/DIspvBl.jpg (Very nicely done by the way, bravo)

General colour scheme: Dark, misty, and if possible a sort of moon-lit theme to go with it!
    Example: webdesign.org/img_articles/21406/6003_550.jpg

Any extras: I would like the font to really match the theme and to look minimalistic.
    Ty in advance for your time!!
    Last edited by Allures; 2013-03-25 at 06:08 PM.

PM request - Argent Archives character banner:

Requests CLOSED

Very Pretty Shyama!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    PMR:

Love this! You managed to make a gross fabio'esque male blood elf look good. That says a lot!

Hello, could someone make a forum signature for my monk please?

Text: Firelord Vodkapickles, Real Talk, Kil'jaeden
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: htt p: / / us .b attle. net/wow /en /character /kiljaeden/Vodkapickles/simple
    Gear set: Just use the transmog set on armory
    Helm visible: yes show my helm (if you can get it to glow a little red under the mask where the mouth is like it does in game)
    Your pose: doesn't matter, just would like a close up of the head more then the body.
    General colour scheme: Can you make it look like a light green mist like I just casted Renewing Mists and maybe put some blue in it?
    Any extras: anything you can think of that would look mistweaver related.

thanks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, can u make 1 sign for me about warrior orc with Tier 3.

Character's name: Sweetshadows

Thankz

Sweetshadows, maybe you should go read post #1, there is a chance your request will not be picked up in this format.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aves View Post
    Sweetshadows, maybe you should go read post #1, there is a chance your request will not be picked up in this format.
    Ohh, Ok man, sorry about my last post

Signature:
    Visible text: Sweetshadows
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 3 Dreadnaught.
    Your pose: Swinging my 2 Elegion ( axe from Elegon Heroic)
    General colour scheme: Red
    Any extras: No.
    Last edited by Ftx; 2013-03-05 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetshadows View Post
    Ohh, Ok man, sorry about my last post

Signature:
    Visible text: Sweetshadows
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 3 Dreadnaught.
    Your pose: Swinging my 2 Elegion ( axe from Elegon Heroic)
    General colour scheme: Red
    Any extras: No.

This wont get picked up without an armory link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathedagny View Post
    Hi there =)
    Taiteilija show me this thread and your creations. So stunning and awesome work. If I can get one, I'll be happy =P

Signature:
    Visible text: only Character name (Cathedagny)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post armory link or screenshots, because of this: "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times". If someone decided to help me, I'll post it in PM, or whatever you want =)
    Gear set: Druid's Challenge mode set without any weapon
    Helm visible: yes, i think it will be better with helmet =)
    Your pose: casting wrath, but if someone have better idea, i'll be happy to hear it =)
    General colour scheme: just similar collor, like challenge mode set, but actually i trust your judgment

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Everything else is same as Singature requirement =)

acctualy I'd like to have a walpaper, signatre and avatar for forums, like in this post (of course with my charracter =P):
    "?p=20414554&viewfull=1#post20414554" (I can't post whole link, like I said before, but if you copy this bold line and added to base link of this thread, you'll see. I hope so =D)

I know, that my requirements are little presumptuous, but I'll by happy, if someone can make me happy =P (and also I'm apologize for my english =/)

Cathedagny - Drak'thul (EU)
    CLAIMED

Had a go at this one but if you don't like it just say and I'm sure someone else will pick it up

Last edited by mmocd4822a5538; 2013-03-05 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Posting for a guildie who isn't able to post on MMOchampion at the moment. Again it's not for me but for a guild member.

Hey guys if any of you would have some spare time to make me a sigature i would greatly apprieciated it!
    Signature
    Visible text: Character name: Lanikai
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AE/advanced and http://i.imgur.com/L04uPw6.jpg
    Gear set: The same gear set as i use atm the challenge mode gold gear for paladin.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Wathever fits best with the sig i like the post of my image that i uploaded.
    General colour scheme: Maby add a bit of the sacred shield i leave it up to the person that would like to make this for me
    Any extras: Not needed but once again if the person that would like to make this haz a creative idea just add it into it i woundt mind it
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-03-05 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathedagny View Post
    Hi there =)
    Taiteilija show me this thread and your creations. So stunning and awesome work. If I can get one, I'll be happy =P

Signature:
    Visible text: only Character name (Cathedagny)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post armory link or screenshots, because of this: "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times". If someone decided to help me, I'll post it in PM, or whatever you want =)
    Gear set: Druid's Challenge mode set without any weapon
    Helm visible: yes, i think it will be better with helmet =)
    Your pose: casting wrath, but if someone have better idea, i'll be happy to hear it =)
    General colour scheme: just similar collor, like challenge mode set, but actually i trust your judgment

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Everything else is same as Singature requirement =)

acctualy I'd like to have a walpaper, signatre and avatar for forums, like in this post (of course with my charracter =P):
    "?p=20414554&viewfull=1#post20414554" (I can't post whole link, like I said before, but if you copy this bold line and added to base link of this thread, you'll see. I hope so =D)

I know, that my requirements are little presumptuous, but I'll by happy, if someone can make me happy =P (and also I'm apologize for my english =/)

Quote Originally Posted by Medelwr View Post
    CLAIMED
    Had a go at this one but if you don't like it just say and I'm sure someone else will pick it up
    WoW, that was fast. =)
    I don't want to be ungrateful, but druid casts wrath in different pose and have a little bit different effect. Also I'll be extremely happy, if shoulders can generate special effect while druid is in cast. Like I said before, I can't post any link (screenshots etc) so far, so i can't show you this effect =/ But otherwise, great work!!!
    Also on Battle.net is not visible belt from challenge mode set, I don't know why =(
    If anyone else will pick it up, or you want to remake it... =)

Last edited by mmoc0d08cae5db; 2013-03-05 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Posting for a guildie who isn't able to post on MMOchampion at the moment. Again it's not for me but for a guild member.

Hey guys if any of you would have some spare time to make me a sigature i would greatly apprieciated it!
    Signature
    Visible text: Character name: Lanikai
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AE/advanced and http://i.imgur.com/L04uPw6.jpg
    Gear set: The same gear set as i use atm the challenge mode gold gear for paladin.
    Your pose: Wathever fits best with the sig i like the post of my image that i uploaded.
    General colour scheme: Maby add a bit of the sacred shield i leave it up to the person that would like to make this for me
    Any extras: Not needed but once again if the person that would like to make this haz a creative idea just add it into it i woundt mind it
    Bleh, I'd feel like a hogger if I claimed this one too. But I really love the pally cmode gear. So I'll wait and see if anyone picks this one up, if not I will. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Nothing.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Just transferred and character isn't showing up on armory. Male Tauren in Druid CM gear but I'd like to have the hood tilted down so that my face isn't showing.

Gear set: Druid CM gear.

Your pose: I'd like to have him casting (before the cast finishes, where his hands are still low) but you can make any changes to fit what you think will look good.

General colour scheme: Some Druidish lol. Was thinking of something like that one spot in Desolace. Karnum's Glade is what it's called.. I think.

Any extras: If you can make it fit could you possible throw in the Incarnation Cat form in there?

Hey, i have seen so many amazing signatures/wallpapers here so i thought i'd request one myself
    I'm looking for a wallpaper of the size 1920x1080
    Visible text: "Wolfster the Insane"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fster/advanced
    Gear set: My current transmog without the tabard, chest is deadly gladiator and belt deadly gladiator (agi)
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: kneeling down on one knee, bow in hand ready to shoot looking forward as if the prey is ahead (or as close as it gets to that :P)
    General colour scheme: jungle-ish background, few bushes in front and few jungle trees in the back fading to a black outline
    Any extras:
    this wolf on one side http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/dire...ndarkgrey.html and this cat on the other side http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/siberiantigerblack.html, both prowling ready to pounce

also if it's possible to make a mmo-c signature similar to that where from the hunter only showing chest/shoulders/head/maybe hands and the pets showing head and shoulders and maybe paws
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by Wolfster; 2013-03-06 at 11:14 AM.

I thought that my request, as one of the easiest will take the least time but still no signs of it There was someone asking for wallpaper requests yet other requests that came after mine are already done :/

Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    Very Pretty Shyama!
    Thank you

And a PM request:

PS Silverrendy - Requests aren't picked up in any order. Artists will claim something if it appeals to them and they have time to work on it. If your request isn't claimed after a week, you can re-post it and see if you have better luck
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-03-06 at 09:35 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I thought that my request, as one of the easiest will take the least time but still no signs of it There was someone asking for wallpaper requests yet other requests that came after mine are already done :/
    Some active artists prefer to do signatures and won't pick up wallpaper requests, some prefer to pick up wallpapers but are very specific. Artists sometimes dislike certain character models/armor sets/background settings.

Single character requests are probably more likely to be picked up than multiple character requests. Requests that give the artist too much freedom can sometimes be avoided as much as requests that are too specific as that means the artist has to guess at what the requester will want and doesn't want to spend hours upon hours making something just to be told it's not good enough later.

Also, artists prefer to take their own screenshots and put the characters on them manually so they can pose them as they want and add effects.

So, I'm dropping by from another long break. I can't seem to shake the itch to make signatures even though I haven't played now for a very long time. I decided to try making a pandaren signature.

I could take on a request or two. No wallpapers or twitch backgrounds though, only signatures.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2013-03-06 at 04:35 PM.