Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    I totally agree with that, don't see what you understood with my post :/
    I was agreeing and expanding with my own input aka shaking my closed fist in anger. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    So both polearm and frozen hells sword exist as H and TF as random loots similar to Fireland weapons?
    Yes exactly. I'm thinking the "abandoned zandalari" items are what the trash drops are. since that is what all 5 of our trash drops were tagged across the first 2 boss wings. Basically crap belts. Everything else is fair game on a huge shared loot table that might be broken up into wings on who shares loot. Idk yet.

Only thing I do know is Troll Council definetly dropped a haste sword and not a Hit/crit sword.

Check attitude DK in my guild who took the item in our first clear.

First clear got sword and zandalar trinket... mine got nuffin off first 5 bosses T_T.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Yes exactly. I'm thinking the "abandoned zandalari" items are what the trash drops are. since that is what all 5 of our trash drops were tagged across the first 2 boss wings. Basically crap belts. Everything else is fair game on a huge shared loot table that might be broken up into wings on who shares loot. Idk yet.

Only thing I do know is Troll Council definetly dropped a haste sword and not a Hit/crit sword.

Check attitude DK in my guild who took the item in our first clear.

First clear got sword and zandalar trinket... mine got nuffin off first 5 bosses T_T.
    So ur saying crit/haste sword dropped off the boss and not trash...dafuck

Deleted
    Quick question about AOE scenarios

On what number of adds we must use

SoT + CS + DS finisher : number of adds???

SoT+ HotR +DS finisher : number of adds???

SoR +HotR + DS finisher : number of adds???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    Quick question about AOE scenarios

On what number of adds we must use

SoT + CS + DS finisher : number of adds???

SoT+ HotR +DS finisher : number of adds???

SoR +HotR + DS finisher : number of adds???

3, Im not sure if HotR pulls ahead on 2 targets or not though.

more than 3

So how was DPS last night for those of you who raided? My guild never does patch days simply because every single time we do, there's server problems or connection issues of some sort. Bad luck I guess.

I was doing the new dailies last night and felt...I dunno, like I was hitting like a wet noodle. My damage seemed much less than it was pre-patch but it might all be in my head.

FWIW I'm a switch holy/ret, but heal more than dps in T14.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    So how was DPS last night for those of you who raided? My guild never does patch days simply because every single time we do, there's server problems or connection issues of some sort. Bad luck I guess.
    I was upper middle/top last night. Topped on Horridon and Megaera, did shit on Council of Elders.

I felt my Damage was lower than it should've been last night. My aoe damage definitely didn't stack up to the rest of the raid on Horridon adds. No haste sword drop off of council for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeseidon View Post
    I felt my Damage was lower than it should've been last night. My aoe damage definitely didn't stack up to the rest of the raid on Horridon adds. No haste sword drop off of council for us
    Likewise, locks were doubling my damage done. I felt useless on horridon.

Still get dunked by casters/better cleave but we are competitive with other melee, then again the fights are way different and the others might not be comfortable yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Likewise, locks were doubling my damage done. I felt useless on horridon.
    The rest of my guild's DPS must be terrible then... and I'm not being sarcastic: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7m...=12990&e=13435

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    The rest of my guild's DPS must be terrible then... and I'm not being sarcastic: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7m...=12990&e=13435
    Yeah, they kinda are TBH. :/. Obviously there's a gear gap, but.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-96...?s=2201&e=2817

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post

I was doing the new dailies last night and felt...I dunno, like I was hitting like a wet noodle. My damage seemed much less than it was pre-patch but it might all be in my head.

FWIW I'm a switch holy/ret, but heal more than dps in T14.
    My Dps was middle of the pack last night. Burst was amazing as usual then fell off the mark to lack of sustainability. The addition to the T14 4 set was quite noticeable in logs. Judgement hitting much harder than CS. Should we change our priority rotation bcuz of this?

btw bracer with random enchant are kinda wierd, they have only 1 secondary stat but double the amount. so pray for haste one

Quote Originally Posted by Thobos View Post
    My Dps was middle of the pack last night. Burst was amazing as usual then fell off the mark to lack of sustainability. The addition to the T14 4 set was quite noticeable in logs. Judgement hitting much harder than CS. Should we change our priority rotation bcuz of this?
    Nothing changes in priorities at all. You should still be using Judgment over Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath unless the target has a significant damage taken increase. Crusader Strike before Judgment without cooldowns up is better because you have less gaps.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frosthead View Post
    btw bracer with random enchant are kinda wierd, they have only 1 secondary stat but double the amount. so pray for haste one
    wut? That IS weird... I hope for that one then.

I don't raid on Tuesdays, so we did some trash farming last night to prep for ASAP friendly. Definitely appreciated the Seal of Righteousness buff.... felt good.

I was going to link a list of confirmed trash drops.... but MMO C won't let me link anything (whatever). Anyways, there are a bunch of things we want on the trash drop table, the sword in particular is kinda annoying. For the record-- Yes, there are thunderforged trash items. No, there should not be Heroic or Heroic Thunderforged trash items (although I wouldn't write off the possibility of them showing up on the BMAH).

I am really excited to see how we stack up with the 5.2 changes. Probably the best buff is Hand of Purity, I am pretty happy that they made an already op ability 10% better.... but I suspect most rets don't care about that one as much. I for one am very happy about it considering how extensively it was used last tier. I felt pretty good about the state of ret while raid testing on the PTR... we'll see how it looks on live. We were certainly fine last tier so I'm pretty happy we got some buffs.

Yeah we had two with only hit drop. Sad day.

Elder of Council still drops the Hit/Crit sword. A TF one dropped last night. That 2H Spell Power mace also dropped off Magaera. It would seem certain weapons are shared boss loot (Hell sword / 2H SP mace / Polearm). We shall see what drops tonight for the other bosses.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Really? We got int/haste ones last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Really? We got int/haste ones last night.
    er.. intellect and strength? That doesn't sound right.