Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I didn't^^

I just included those, who actually did something ;P

Tae'thelan is interesting, though I wouldn't outright place him that high, first he needs more characterization.
    I think it's kinda strange he didn't show up at all in 5.1 although the Reliquary had a major presence in that patch

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I think it's kinda strange he didn't show up at all in 5.1 although the Reliquary had a major presence in that patch
    Well they are developing 4 major blood elf characters. Lor'themar, Halduron, Rommath and Aethas, plus a few minor ones like Elsia. I guess they couldn't squeeze them all in, without hindering another one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well they are developing 4 major blood elf characters. Lor'themar, Halduron, Rommath and Aethas and a few minor ones like Elsia, I guess they couldn't squeeze them all without hindering another one of them.
    I get that but he could at least appear and give you the quest to help the Reliquary in the mines or something. Nothing to major, just something that I thought to be odd.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    still dont think theres going to be one singularity leader amongst the horde. i still believe theres going to be a war council with each race represented by their current faction leader

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You are betting on wrong horse in this "epic duel". Only thing Vol'jin is capable of is playing victim with terrible accent.
    Eh, i don't think so. Garrosh is what? A warrior? Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter. Plus he has the voodoo. You don't mess with the Voodoo.

In all seriousness though, Vol'jin has not seen enough of a role for him to really be discounted as a 'contender'. Also, lets not forget how Garrosh was a crybaby just a few years ago, who couldn't even lead a single tribe of Mag'har. He's brash, cold, and holds onto his position through fear. Vol'jin is clever, respected, and had the foresight to see what Garrosh would become. All qualities Thrall also possessed.

Vol'jin is anything but a victim. What he has done he most likely did for the sake of his people. The same cannot be said about Garrosh, who strives to fill his fathers boots, and cannot.

Maybe we all need to take a step back and look at what Blizzard has been doing. They do unexpected things all the time. I could see Lor'themar becoming the leader especially after what we expect Garrosh's barbaric ways to lead the horde to. If you play through Cata you see the people Garrosh is putting in charge are doing terrible things to allies of the horde. My prime example is what the orcs did to the Tauren on stonetalon. We also see a lack of obeying command with the siege of Gilneas and Sylvannas attempting to use the plague as a weapon. If you think about it the bloodelves may be just as suited to lead the horde at the moment, the forsaken are composed of both undead humans,high elves and night elves (I've always thought it's interesting that orcs,trolls,tauren,dwarves and gnomes don't become scourge/forsaken), the Tauren are neutral to leadership, though I could see Stonetalon leaving a bad taste in their mouth. It essentially just leaves the Trolls and Orcs as wildcards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qraziness View Post
    Eh, i don't think so. Garrosh is what? A warrior? Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter. Plus he has the voodoo. You don't mess with the Voodoo.

In all seriousness though, Vol'jin has not seen enough of a role for him to really be discounted as a 'contender'. Also, lets not forget how Garrosh was a crybaby just a few years ago, who couldn't even lead a single tribe of Mag'har. He's brash, cold, and holds onto his position through fear. Vol'jin is clever, respected, and had the foresight to see what Garrosh would become. All qualities Thrall also possessed.

Vol'jin is anything but a victim. What he has done he most likely did for the sake of his people. The same cannot be said about Garrosh, who strives to fill his fathers boots, and cannot.
    Vol'jin is basically a Hunter, a shaman and a rogue bleended into one, with a sprinke of shadowpriest/warlock.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Personally he would be my choice for warchief if given the opportunity. I believe he is a strong, capable leader.

Plus I think people shouldn't get stuck up on the notion of Warcraft being about Orcs vs. Humans or the Horde being a race of barbarians and savages, along with the mantle of warchief being exclusive to an Orc. Though it has its roots in these types of warrior cultures the Horde has become so much more since then.
    Not to mention he is fabulous! Get ready for the gayiest Horde ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Vol'jin is basically a Hunter, a shaman and a rogue bleended into one, with a sprinke of shadowpriest/warlock.
    And all those things are glued together by purest failure azeroth ever seen.

Seriously i really hope blizzard will make Vol'jin motivational martyr for us to pull protagonist might "i fight for my friends" style.