Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I currently show 12 votes for blueobelisk

brandonc, falbacca, fusedmass, kas, populaire, rigimi, rollo, samm, sikku, me, worg, and xanj.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm not saying my role power, just kill me and lose the vote of a townie if you will. You guys have some crazy egos. (Looking at you Kas and Sam)
    If you're curious, down the road, where you finally lost your last chance at being saved, I'd venture that it was this post. Simultaneously unhelpful, defensive, and insulting. A mafia suicide trifecta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    If you're curious, down the road, where you finally lost your last chance at being saved, I'd venture that it was this post. Simultaneously unhelpful, defensive, and insulting. A mafia suicide trifecta.
    ^ This. Afraid to role claim for fear you get called out by the person with that role, no other defense mechanism than to claim that it's us, and gg losing a townie vote.

Also, currently showing NO VOTES from anakso, deca, dyra, Nemi, Kel, Listo, Majad, Treann, and Semaphore.

Correct me if I'm wrong folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This seems logical, but it would make even more sense to role claim and try to prevent a death. Any Role Claim would have to be right, we can't fake role claim per Krayzy. So, best to try and save himself.
    THIS IS NOT TRUE.

You can claim to be a polar bear if you want.

Fake Character Claim was a bonus ability used last game. It was provided by the mod (Greeney) and it was guaranteed to not be a character someone else had in the game.

THAT is what is not part of this game.

As I said earlier, it would be dumb to not allow people to lie about their role. It would just hand the game over to the town.

(I'm still catching up on posts and doing the vote tally)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    THIS IS NOT TRUE.

You can claim to be a polar bear if you want.

Fake Character Claim was a bonus ability used last game. It was provided by the mod (Greeney) and it was guaranteed to not be a character someone else had in the game.

THAT is what is not part of this game.

As I said earlier, it would be dumb to not allow people to lie about their role. It would just hand the game over to the town.

(I'm still catching up on posts and doing the vote tally)
    Yeah, I missed that and then they corrected me Kray

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and also you were wrong about that fake-cc thing...

You know, I had a post written up saying "Me too" and then was about to unvote and change my vote since BlueObelisk was practically saying "just lynch me." Then my computer shut off on me just as I was about to hit post reply. I'm going to take that as some sort of omen to trust my gut instinct here and not add my vote to the mix. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I'm doing other things besides view this thread...you guys are crazy with your "stalls."

I'm not saying my role power, just kill me and lose the vote of a townie if you will. You guys have some crazy egos. (Looking at you Kas and Sam)
    At this point? Gladly. Two pages ago, I wasn't going to throw my vote against you, but you've given far too much reason to think that you are up to something. You detracted after things had started to go well for you. In future games, whether or not you are a townie or scum, remember what you did that was so suspicious and avoid doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

Also, what legitimate reason is there to not stall?
    There isn't, in this situation; not when he already has heat on him. At this point, the only reason that I can see why someone with a lot of pressure on him would not reveal his role is that he doesn't have an actual role, and making one up isn't half as easy as naming a random animal and hoping that no one was assigned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You know, I had a post written up saying "Me too" and then was about to unvote and change my vote since BlueObelisk was practically saying "just lynch me." Then my computer shut off on me just as I was about to hit post reply. I'm going to take that as some sort of omen to trust my gut instinct here and not add my vote to the mix. :/
    The computer gods have spoken!
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-03-07 at 05:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1045

It takes 14 votes to lynch.

Blueobelisk 12 / 27
    Celtic209 1 / 27
    Nightfury Treann 2 / 27
    Uggorthaholy 3 / 27

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - Nightfury Treann Post 863
    3. Blueobelisk - Celtic209 Post 690
    4. BrandonC - Blueobelisk Post 880
    5. celtic209 - Uggorthaholy Post 606
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca - Blueobelisk Post 946
    10. FusedMass - Blueobelisk Post 881
    11. Greeney - Uggorthaholy Post 577
    12. Kasierith - Blueobelisk Post 1026
    13. kel
    14. listo95
    15. Lysah - Nightfury Treann Post 821
    16. Majad
    17. Nightfury Treann
    18. Populaire - Blueobelisk Post 786
    19. Rigimi44 - Blueobelisk Post 914
    20. Robozerim - Uggorthaholy Post 789
    21. Rollo - Blueobelisk Post 908
    22. Sammriy - Blueobelisk Post 1013
    23. semaphore
    24. Silkku - Blueobelisk Post 798
    25. Uggorthaholy - Blueobelisk Post 1035
    26. Worgenite - Blueobelisk Post 902
    27. Xanjori - Blueobelisk Post 707

Deadline for the end of Day 2 is Thursday, March 7 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 10:48 PM ----------

You guys added 200 posts or so in the 4 hours I was gone.

I really don't want to lynch blue because at this point I think he could be useful to the town with his "power" the problem is that he doesn't know how to defend himself and the fact that he is not giving us the information we have requested. My vote is an attempt to get Night fury to speak up mostly because I do believe lysah a little bit.

but.. I just can't get over how scummy blue has been

Vote: blueobelisk I mean nothing by it and if you're town I hope you play again.. if you're mafia..... well try again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, that makes 13 for blueob. Just need anakso, celtic, deca, dyra, nemi, greeney, kel, listo, lysah, majad, treann, robo, or semaphore to add their vote and he's the sacrifice.

When the townies lose this game down the road, it was this lynch that you can blame. You guys aren't the cunning detectives you think you all are.

I'll end this.

Unvote Celtic
    Vote Blueobelisk

14 now with my own vote so I should be dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye, that ends it, so preemptively saying NIGHT, stop posting, Kray should come in any time with a post.

When the townies lose this game down the road, it was this lynch that you can blame. You guys aren't the cunning detectives you think you all are.

I'll end this.

Unvote Celtic
    Vote Blueobelisk

14 now with my own vote so I should be dead.
    This is going to come across more douchy than intended, but... If you are a townie and we lose because you were lynched, the fault is yours for not being fully open with us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Votes must be in bold to count.

Rule might sound dumb in this case, but without the use of bold my life would be hell going through these threads looking for votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Votes must be in bold to count.

Rule might sound dumb in this case, but without the use of bold my life would be hell going through these threads looking for votes.
    Feel less guilty about it since he was trying to lynch himself. May as well put the nail in the coffin.
    Vote BlueObelisk

I'm on my iPad man it's hard.

Vote blueobelisk

And it's not my fault if townies lose, it's your own faults, I tried to help.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. Dicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1052

It takes 14 votes to lynch.

Blueobelisk 14 / 27
    Nightfury Treann 1 / 27
    Uggorthaholy 2 / 27

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - Blueobelisk Post 1046
    3. Blueobelisk - Celtic209 Post
    4. BrandonC - Blueobelisk Post 880
    5. celtic209 - Uggorthaholy Post 606
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca - Blueobelisk Post 946
    10. FusedMass - Blueobelisk Post 881
    11. Greeney - Blueobelisk Post 1052
    12. Kasierith - Blueobelisk Post 1026
    13. kel
    14. listo95
    15. Lysah - Nightfury Treann Post 821
    16. Majad
    17. Nightfury Treann
    18. Populaire - Blueobelisk Post 786
    19. Rigimi44 - Blueobelisk Post 914
    20. Robozerim - Uggorthaholy Post 789
    21. Rollo - Blueobelisk Post 908
    22. Sammriy - Blueobelisk Post 1013
    23. semaphore
    24. Silkku - Blueobelisk Post 798
    25. Uggorthaholy - Blueobelisk Post 1035
    26. Worgenite - Blueobelisk Post 902
    27. Xanjori - Blueobelisk Post 707

Any posts or votes posted after post 1052 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.

Word has come in through the bush that something strange has happened at sunset. There seems to be a mass gathering of animals at one of the local watering holes. A water hole that hasn't had any water in it for years.

I am going out with some local guides to investigate. I should be back within the next 8 hours with an update.

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

(I apologize for the standard post being reused from Day 1 end. I will go into detail when I get back from investigating what happened in the bush.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Right before dusk my guide Keleb and I decided we'd go out into the bush to see what all the commotion from today was about. We had heard news that a warthog had been chased from one side of the reserve, to the other, and back. We didn't see anything of the sorts, but we did come across a warthog we knew by the name of Blueobelisk laying down.

When we first arrived we saw that he was sleep.

It quickly became apparent to us what we were witnessing though. Blueobelisk was the warthog that had been chased and he wasn't trying to sleep. He was accepting his fate and welcoming his death.

We are saddened by the fact that a warthog we had known since he was a baby was no longer with us, but that's life in the Maasai Mara.

Blueobelisk, the warthog (Modified Vanilla Townie), is dead.

Blueobelisk had a one time use Bonus Ability that would have protected him from a night kill by hiding in his burrow. It had the drawback that the entire following Day Phase he could not post at all.

Deadline for the end of night 2 is Friday, March 8 at 12:30PM EST (5:30PM GMT)

(I am half asleep right now. I may edit this in the morning so that it is easier to read.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-07 at 10:27 AM.