Deleted

The Thunder Forge

As many probably know, its possible to reach The Thunder Forge in a semi legal way. (Way to easy to be ''an exploit''. Now, i've done a achievement at the place called '"Speed Metal''. Could i get in trouble for it?

as long as you didn't have to exploit to get there, everything should be fine. People have been reaching out of reach areas forever with wall jumping, and blizzard continues to release areas where they can do it.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Could i get in trouble for it?
    I doubt it. You can simply go through the cave to get to the area, its fully populated and not sealed off in anyway at all. I suspect this access to the thunderforge is deliberate to make sure people can still get there for the legendary chain even if your server hasn't unlocked that area yet. You didn't have to do anything suspicious to get the 10 stacks and do the achievement did you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I doubt it. You can simply go through the cave to get to the area, its fully populated and not sealed off in anyway at all. I suspect this access to the thunderforge is deliberate to make sure people can still get there for the legendary chain even if your server hasn't unlocked that area yet. You didn't have to do anything suspicious to get the 10 stacks and do the achievement did you?
    No, i did it the legal way. Kill mobs untill i got 10 stacks. Then kill the Achievement Mob. And yeah, its almost a ''legal'' path from the water. You walk right up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recorded exactly how I got to the Thunder Forge/Swollen Vault, and how I got to other areas, I can upload it to youtube if there is interest.

My method requires being an Engineer, and does not involve dying once.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    its almost a ''legal'' path from the water. You walk right up.
    It's completely legitimate. Its extremely unlikely they accidently made a nice big ramp up to the cave entrance and primordial relic pillar things.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/EjrX3eH.jpg

It's definitely doable, but there is nothing there. No NPC's or anything.
    Last edited by Prometheous; 2013-03-08 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    how i ran around the island but was not able to find entry

There are 2 ways that i know of.

Easy mode to Stage 2 and a semi-easy way to Stage 3.

But as mentioned.. There is nothing there and the Dinosaurs dnt seem to be able to drop bones yet.

Not worth going there at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    There is nothing there and the Dinosaurs dnt seem to be able to drop bones yet.
    I'm pretty sure, only dinos on Isle of Giants drop bones, and they drop just fine.. I get 8-11 bones per hatchling I kill..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm pretty sure, only dinos on Isle of Giants drop bones, and they drop just fine.. I get 8-11 bones per hatchling I kill..

and how to get there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    and how to get there?
    Go to the village in North Kun'lai and then fly north. Takes less than 1 minute..
    There is a Flight Master on the beach, when you get there, so you can taxi in the future.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    For people who want to get to the Thunder Forge early, walk around on the water on the west side of the isle, about halfway, you will see a ''ramp''. follow the path, through the cave.