Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I am so sick and tired of BC.
    Ya sure, the choices of the BC talent system, broken down to useless and required talents.

Why is it bad that even when someone is using a talent not optimal for a fight, they can still do good?
    Pro players going to EJ and copying specs and forgetting about it entirely, those were the days!
    Agreed. I enjoy the fact that I can run around with the spec I like. There are some fights with gimmicks, where one spec really shines, but in general it doesn't matter as long as you play well.

Besides, look at this:

[H2P] Heroic Raiding: Talent Choices (25 man T14)
    So the "Hardcore wannabes" still can just read it up and spec FOTM.

meh, just looks like a glorified patchwerk, though it's not surprising since algalon and sinestra were the same.

Ra-den's abilities doesn't sound fun to be honest.. It's unique but.. boring?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Besides, look at this:

[H2P] Heroic Raiding: Talent Choices (25 man T14)
    So the "Hardcore wannabes" still can just read it up and spec FOTM.
    Respeccing for every boss, beautiful.
    Not hit max level, spec, forget
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Respeccing for every boss, beautiful.
    Not hit max level, spec, forget
    I would respec for every boss... but I'm too lazy to constantly reload my UI because of some moronic tainted error.
    Luckily it's not needed for most bosses, so I can run around with MB+ToF.

About the flying thing...they keep getting questions like that, and I bet many who ask have alts that they don't want to be restricted once their main earns the right to fly in Pandaria.

I would object to them allowing flying during leveling in Pandaria....if a player's main hasn't hit 90 yet. Once they do, though, that perception changes. They've already made that journey, and I wouldn't object to a gold sink heirloom to allow alts to fly at an earlier level. The player already earned that right, so why does that account have to keep proving themselves again and again on something they already know they can do and do well?

Also, once they drop the next xpac, whatever that may be, they'll prolly change that stance for Pandaria, anyway, like they did with Northrend. They usually make leveling in older zones easier so you can get to the current content faster. Seeing as how they've been getting these patches out fast (TOO fast?), that might come sooner than we all think.

Wow, that's a whole lot of damage output. Definitely the heir apparent to Algalon then.

10+ Year Old Account
    yo, so some rogue on forum claimed that he is not OP. here is some more defensive and movement abilities, and there is some dmg buff and extra burst

and all DK's mobility is shit u say? here, take this silence on shorter cooldown! (so you could be rooted and slowed like a child, but your enemies will be at least silent)
    and enhancement is absoultely useless in pvp? here, we will give you more mana! (so you can be still useless, but now with full mana!)

man i love blizzard weed

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    meh, just looks like a glorified patchwerk, though it's not surprising since algalon and sinestra were the same.
    How the fuck was Sinestra a glorified Patchwerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    How the fuck was Sinestra a glorified Patchwerk?
    Have you ever done the fight, esp while it was relevant? stand still, hit boss for 7 minutes, move when you get orbs, continue dpsing.

That fan art is really good. These people are super talented. It's very cool they do this and share it.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

yes, i did do sinestra when it was current, and you have no idea what you're talking about. wrack is a crazy ass mechanic

Are people seriously whining that it didn't auto plow the dirt...? You have got to be kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDarling View Post
    Are people seriously whining that it didn't auto plow the dirt...? You have got to be kidding me.
    They were wondering if plowing an occupied soil with the master plow would make it still ready to plant in without the extra click. I think the master plow does things to the Virmin that it gets, so it's not entirely unreasonable to believe that some people could've thought that the Master Plow was that...well, masterful.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

fighting ra-den would have been alot more awesome if you havent revealed his abillities...