Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I hate playing frost but it is really powerful in bgs.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I'm probably going to play BM hunter.. I only hope there is no need to use 100 skills to play it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaykh1 View Post
    I'm probably going to play BM hunter.. I only hope there is no need to use 100 skills to play it...
    Dont worry. They dumbed it down ALOT the last seasons. Its still "harder" to play than alot of other specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Dont worry. They dumbed it down ALOT the last seasons. Its still "harder" to play than alot of other specs.
    I'm not sure I have understod you correctly. Do you mean BM hunter is harder to play than most dps classes ?

Everytime I am on bg ( I want to say once again I want to play Bg only) I can see Dk first in dmg done. So I understand that War>Dk because of much better survi ?
    No. UH DK >>>> warriors in survivability, sustained damage and anti-cc. They're about equal in control and uh dks lose out to warriors in burst. But then you have frost dks who faceroll to the top on damage/burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    No. UH DK >>>> warriors in survivability, sustained damage and anti-cc. They're about equal in control and uh dks lose out to warriors in burst. But then you have frost dks who faceroll to the top on damage/burst.
    Just faceroll burst is only good in questing on that thunder isle and bgs/rbgs and possible grinding the weekly 2vs2 cap. Wouldn't expect much of it in popular 3vs3 arenas, you can't survive against warrs/bm hunters/new rogues/monks. on the other side though, uh seems awkward to play for questin on that isle, bgs/rbgs.

So its best to use frost and uh specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Just faceroll burst is only good in questing on that thunder isle and bgs/rbgs and possible grinding the weekly 2vs2 cap. Wouldn't expect much of it in popular 3vs3 arenas, you can't survive against warrs/bm hunters/new rogues/monks. on the other side though, uh seems awkward to play for questin on that isle, bgs/rbgs.

So its best to use frost and uh specs.
    \

Agree I am not going to play arenas. I'm goign to play BG's mostly.
    Someone ppl said that unholy is really good but very hard to play.

In the future I will probably try to play DK because everyone says that this is best option for melee but I have decided to play range. I fel much better when I can stay range.
    And I decided to try BM hunter BUT I'm not sure I have understood correctly that bm hunter is hard to play and required 10000 skills to play it. Is that true or I can try him without any worries. ? Thank you !

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy Paladin
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Having a good class won't suddenly make you good at arenas and make you get Glad. Being good at PvP is from being good at PvP, not being good at any specific class. For example see Reckful, he is an amazing PvPer and often plays characters he's never played before (eg. spriest/dk/hunter) and can do 2k+ rating with very little experience at that specific class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Having a good class won't suddenly make you good at arenas and make you get Glad. Being good at PvP is from being good at PvP, not being good at any specific class. For example see Reckful, he is an amazing PvPer and often plays characters he's never played before (eg. spriest/dk/hunter) and can do 2k+ rating with very little experience at that specific class.
    Yes ofc but if I want to learn pvp it s easier to learn it on a strong class.

Once again I ask about last thing and we can close topic. Thank you for help.

And I decided to try BM hunter BUT I'm not sure I have understood correctly that bm hunter is hard to play and required 10000 skills to play it. Is that true or I can try him without any worries. ? Thank you !

BM hunter for bgs as a dps. That is the answer, there is no argument. A 40 yrd melee with some of everything and strong pet damage is good but you can literally get by in bgs by spamming 2 buttons and a macro (obv you wont get that far, but farther than everything else by a mile). Easiest to play by a mile.

Overall though go pally. If you want to heal, hpally is by far the easiest with strong heals and plenty of cds if you get in trouble. Ret is a fairly easy melee as well in bgs with high burst and offheals and cds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    BM hunter for bgs as a dps. That is the answer, there is no argument. A 40 yrd melee with some of everything and strong pet damage is good but you can literally get by in bgs by spamming 2 buttons and a macro (obv you wont get that far, but farther than everything else by a mile). Easiest to play by a mile.

Overall though go pally. If you want to heal, hpally is by far the easiest with strong heals and plenty of cds if you get in trouble. Ret is a fairly easy melee as well in bgs with high burst and offheals and cds.
    Thank you.
    Btw. What kind of macro do you mean ?

Deleted
    I'm not sure I have understod you correctly. Do you mean BM hunter is harder to play than most dps classes ?
    A hunter in general (no specific spec) has more things to keep track of than alot of other classes atm.
    Same goes for affliction locks and druids in general.

There is a big difference between a player who learned the basics of a class and a player who has mastered a class.

Generally speaking there is a blanket "dumbing down" of most classes if not all in pvp in cataclysm and mists.

If you ask me its a bad thing, if you ask the economy department of blizzard its a good thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    A hunter in general (no specific spec) has more things to keep track of than alot of other classes atm.
    Same goes for affliction locks and druids in general.

There is a big difference between a player who learned the basics of a class and a player who has mastered a class.

Generally speaking there is a blanket "dumbing down" of most classes if not all in pvp in cataclysm and mists.

If you ask me its a bad thing, if you ask the economy department of blizzard its a good thing
    I don't need to master my class because I don't have enough time to do it. Only one thing I want is to learn as much as possible ( thats the reason I don't want hard class to play) and play bg's. Playing really bad ele wasnt fun for me. Most ppl said hunter will be easy to do as much as possible so I take him.
    Ofc I know that expierienced ele shaman will crash me but playing bad and hard class without skill is worst tthing ever .

Yes ofc but if I want to learn pvp it s easier to learn it on a strong class.

Once again I ask about last thing and we can close topic. Thank you for help.

It's easiest to learn on a class you have the most experience on/can play the best. Being a FOTM reroll and never get past 1550 doesn't equal skill.

BM Hunter is hard to play in that you have to keep track of where you pet is and learn to control it properly. You also have a tonne of CC to take care of which aren't as simple as casting a polymorph. You have to do things like pet CCs, scatter, trap. Scatter trapping someone isn't as easy as you probably think, you need to know when to do it so one of their teammates won't simply soak the trap for them and get dispelled. Hunters also have quite a lot of keybinds compared to some other classes.

If you really just want to pick something easy to play to be a FOTM reroll just play a rogue, slows are automatic, cheap shot/garotte are a 30 yard range, on demand burst is insane through shadow dance + marked for death and you have easymode CC through blind+sap.

Deleted
    It's easiest to learn on a class you have the most experience on/can play the best. Being a FOTM reroll and never get past 1550 doesn't equal skill.

BM Hunter is hard to play in that you have to keep track of where you pet is and learn to control it properly. You also have a tonne of CC to take care of which aren't as simple as casting a polymorph. You have to do things like pet CCs, scatter, trap. Scatter trapping someone isn't as easy as you probably think, you need to know when to do it so one of their teammates won't simply soak the trap for them and get dispelled. Hunters also have quite a lot of keybinds compared to some other classes.

If you really just want to pick something easy to play to be a FOTM reroll just play a rogue, slows are automatic, cheap shot/garotte are a 30 yard range, on demand burst is insane through shadow dance + marked for death and you have easymode CC through blind+sap.
    I would rather play range character.

btw. You say about things I need to do to master class. To play arenas to be pro. But This is hunter yep ? If I ll forgot half of this things I ll be still on top random BG. Thats what I want achieve. Being pro arena/rated bg player is not for me.

ps. And I understand that there is no jsut esy 2 button class to play. But I think there are some 20 button classess and 50 button classes and thats a difference.
    Last edited by mmoc6662ce3cb1; 2013-03-08 at 08:45 PM.

If you want to top random BGs and nothing else play a Frost Mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say go frost mage, maybe warlock or dk if you are up to it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    If you want to top random BGs and nothing else play a Frost Mage.
    If by "nothing else" you mean all arena brackets and rbg then sure. I agree

Deleted
    Yes I think only about random bg's. Nothing else. Ok I were going to play hunter but... Lets play frost mage then..