18. Robozerim
    19. Rollo
    20. Sammriy
    21. semaphore
    22. Silkku
    23. Uggorthaholy
    24. Xanjori

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Too late for you, I've set Lysah on you!
    The Plan proceeds.

10+ Year Old Account
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

It seems Worgenite, our resident King Cobra, didn't go quietly in the night. Before his death he struck back at his attacker.

We have just stumbled upon the corpse of Populaire, our resident Leopard (SK), and it seems he has died from wounds inflicted by Worgenite.

Populaire, a Leopard (SK), is dead.

Follow up info - Worgenite was a Vengeful Townie who had the option to kill whoever killed him (nighter kill or last vote in a lynch of him).
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-08 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    meh, tried to go back and check but could find nothing real to connect Worg to others. Only thing he really did was FoS Treann

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 08:52 PM ----------

Well that came at a good time. Sk down

Don't get too happy about lots of dead scum, could just mean there are lots of scum to find.

Leopard SK, eh? I'm just happy they didn't scalp the whole town.

Deleted
    Well it looks like scum are just dying off so i say we sit back and wait for this game to wrap up :P

Why am I being fingered today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Okay... So, Ely attacks Worgie and dies. The Hyenas attack the Lion's for a kill.
    Where was the Lion NK?
    Either Jailed, Doc'd, recruited a Traitor or tried to hit Worgy too and Ely bit the bullet first

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Why am I being fingered today?
    Because you make the best noises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1088

With 23 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch.

Falbacca 1 / 23
    Semaphore 1 / 23

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox
    3. celtic209
    4. Decagon
    5. Dyra
    6. Everything Nice
    7. falbacca
    8. FusedMass
    9. Greeney - Falbacca Post 1069
    10. Kasierith
    11. kel
    12. listo95
    13. Lysah - Semaphore Post 1074
    14. Majad
    15. Nightfury Treann
    16. Rigimi44
    17. Robozerim
    18. Rollo
    19. Sammriy
    20. semaphore
    21. Silkku
    22. Uggorthaholy
    23. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 3 is Sunday, March 10 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

Followup info on Worgenite: Worgenite was a Vengeful Townie who had the option to kill whoever killed him (night killer or last vote in a lynch of him).
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-08 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

It seems Worgenite, our resident King Cobra, didn't go quietly in the night. Before his death he struck back at his attacker.

We have just stumbled upon the corpse of Populaire, our resident Leopard (SK), and it seems he has died from wounds inflicted by Worgenite.

Populaire, a Leopard (SK), is dead.

Follow up info - Worgenite was a Vengeful Townie who had the option to kill whoever killed him (nighter kill or last vote in a lynch of him).
    that picture is so cute, are you sure he was a sk?

Now. Can perhaps this time, I suggest a better target to pick off from our group. I had numerous, numerous time protested against the vote that killed a town member. I called B.S. on it. It did not make sense. Before I update some things. Can we agree it was a mistake to kill off blue for his behavior/personality rather then a logical scum suspecting reason or will we continue to be reckless in hopes we may get lucky.

Tbf if I hadnt been sleeping when he claimed to be a Warthog I'd have changed my votes. Timezones are cool yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't much want Blueobelisk lynched either, though I didn't get much say since he died while I was at work. However, I'm not upset over it either. It's not like we had a good alternative exactly. The other primary target gave a cc of impala, a form of antelope. He could have been lying, sure, but for now I'll trust him. Blue claimed warthog too, but right as pressure started to life, he said "kill me". For now I'll throw out a vote. I'm not going on much, but that's never stopped me from voting before.

Vote: Decagon

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Some of them are busy suspecting that you and I are on the same team because I did not like the reasons selected to get rid of you. I'm not defending him personally. I'm simply stating that if he's doing anything scum suspect it likely isn't on purpose and we shouldn't run to haste to hit him from the game even more so when they're is nothing link him to the mafia.

Unless you count the Bizarre ranting at times a bit unusual but not worthy of throwing down the dumpster. I could not care less if people voted for him. It's about the reason why they voted for him. The poster who first voted for him, jumped on bandwagon to dump a non active poster last round. Yet, he claims..this..is jumping on bandwagon to vote off other person.

I guess we can agree to disagree. If he comes up town. And that's a major IF. Then I will be cleared of suspicion. However if not, I'll accept any suspicion that follows. However please do try to have a link and a logical reason. Unless you'd want to throw dart to wall and we vote off that person..
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    FusedMass seems to be skirting around topics and trying to bend things to go the exact way he wants to.

unvote
    Vote: FusedMass
    Wow. It's not even so much standing up for Blue. I just do not agree with the way he was selected. (During midway by a single poster for being..strange) He's the wrong target. I am basing this off night actions. Way Blue was elected to be voted out and if it's even a valid reason. It was because someone assumed we were just selecting inactive people.

I don't have a problem with the vote off, just the process of who selected it to manipulate the system successfully.

When I left. I was convinced other posters understand my choice and that's why they voted for him too.
    I'm convicted at this point, based off Blue's questions in the thread. page ago. He doesn't even know how to role claim. I just figured out that today. I sincerely don't believe he know's the rules and I don't believe he knows the objective of the game or what he did wrong.

I just want my voice heard before the votes go through. That way I can safely claim that I knew he was the wrong target and off that I'd least be more creditable when picking a source for votes. I honestly believe this is wrong target, wrong reasons. etc
    Now after saying all that. The person who voted blue off. I had warned if he turned out to be town based on very poor choices to vote him off. We might have missed a chance at an actual mob member. A town member is dead and I blame Xanjori. He convinced those to change their votes, that Blue was more likely against repeated warnings from me he was not.

FOS

Xanjori

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice one Worgie! *sends a milk bone skywards in an effort to get it to heaven*

And the Mafia attacking each other for a total of 4 Scum down? Things are going well. :3 So we definitely know we were at least 1 NK down N1, with another missed kill last night. Unfortunately Brandon's lack of posting might not lead us to who his fellow Scum members were, but hopefully those in strong defence of him might indicate who the rest of his pride members are.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tbf if I hadnt been sleeping when he claimed to be a Warthog I'd have changed my votes. Timezones are cool yo.
    Same here, most of the action happens when i am asleep and then I get lynched for not voting

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, these dead animal pictures are sad.. But anyway, 4 scum and 3 townies dead. Not too bad a ratio! We're doing pretty well so far. I guess the second mafia kill was blocked, thankfully.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Random thoughts:

Lysah is horribly inactive this game, odd behavior

Kel pops up into the thread but has made one post that contributes to discussion so far

Fused makes lots of noise about defending a now established townie, however it's quite odd he was so convinced of Blue's innocence since Blue wasn't Mason and seeing how his behavior and actions were pointing in direction of a scum. Potentially Mafia trying to get credibility out of this ordeal.

Xanjori on the other hand actively campaigned against Blue and away from Celtic. Celtic claims Impala and leaves RC open

Sema appears to thread when people point out he is inactive, possibly Mafia with buddies telling to remain active

Not so Serious note: Listo still alive even after winning as solo SK last game

Well, those are my current thoughts (we also got a load of quiet people). Feels odd to be posting all of this out, normally I just keep the notes to myself. Must be paranoia from getting NK'd early too much. I think I'll post my current relation observations too while I'm at it, it's very incomplete so take it with a grain of salt

Greeney -/ Ugg
    Celtic -/Ugg
    Robo -/Celtic
    Fused -/Celtic
    Ugg -/Celtic
    Blood -/Celtic
    TDL -/ Celtic
    Kas -/Celtic
    Worg -/NFT
    Xanj -/- Kas
    EN -/Xanj
    TDL +/Celtic
    Samm +/Celtic
    Fal -/Lysah
    Fal -/Listo

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Random thoughts:

snip
    Thank you for you're comments. I was convinced because

A: The sole reason we had to go on was he acted oddly.

B: I encouraged the vote on other poster because he aruged with Holz the night before he died.

C: Poster admitted he had a temper

D: overly offense

I had a much much better candidate to pick off. Though someone thought it would be better to vote someone else. Naturally I'm accused of being a scum, protecting blue a scum buddy.

It had to do with basic logic and reason vote blue was far less compelling then..he's acting oddly..we're all odd and weird.

If I was really scum, you're logic is that is why i was defending Blue so much.

Isn't the mafia who bandwagons, votes for no reason other then a illogical choice. Frankly put. If I was mafia. I'd let Blue die. I'd be happy the town died off. But I'm not. I told the people during the votes if Blue was innocent they would be scum suspect for voting off a town member and doing it on very very bad logic.

Is celtic209 mafia or town. I don't know. But I had better reason to pick him then Blue and I stand by that.

Again Mafia do not kill they're own. I don't know why this is happening but it's not a concern till we know who they are.

If being active, playing the game and encouraging to look for links and clues makes me look scummy. I don't defend myself for playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I've been at mafia a while now. If i was scum (which im not) I wouldn't go after someone who i had a disagreement with because that would bring attention to me. Do i get annoyed? Yes. But in my own opinion I'm a good mafia player and good mafia players don't go drawing attention to themselves with petty revenge kills.

And you could be scum looking for an easy lynch target as easily as you could be an innocent townie
    Well blue was innocent using this logic the person who headed the hunt for him should be under extreme FOS