10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    65k gap between top and bottom is ludicrous. Even the roughly 10k between 1st and 2nd or 25k between 1st and 3rd is bad.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-03-08 at 02:56 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    65k gap between top and bottom is ludicrous. Even the roughly 10k between 1st and 2nd or 25k between 1st and 3rd is bad.
    They'll need to fix that, it's absurd to see warlocks doing two times as much damage as everyone else in less or similar gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, how on Earth is that even remotely considered balanced? The fact that all three of their specs are higher than most classes dps specs...

Good lord, Beast Mastery is that low? I didn't even realize that was the bottom spec. Of the classes I play, Balance is the highest and its still 30k behind...
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-03-08 at 05:58 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Can we stop crying about other classes and dps rankings. It's getting old.

Keep in mind that that's average dps recorded on the bosses, many fights aren't downed yet and most of the fights this tier support multidotting and aoe massivly. Yes it's "wrong" that the numbers show that way but I'm not surprised. Not even slightly.

Got the haste only bracers tonight and I must say they are pretty nice. I pretty much hated the Primordius fight though, I do not look forward to it on heroic.

So far the biggest "fuck this shit" fight on normal has been Ji'kun, the fight is amazingly simple but it has so many things that don't work properly. Feathers not being able to be picked up untill you run over them 5-6 times, the feed young buff you're supposed to get when flying (basicly the same "bug" that was on the healing dragon fight in ICC, you can't just fly into them they have to hit you sort of deal...)

So far the boss I'm fearing the most on heroic must be Dark Animus, on normal it's imo the third or fourth easiest boss but I'd imagine it's gonna be alot more strict when we come to heroic...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    So far the biggest "fuck this shit" fight on normal has been Ji'kun, the fight is amazingly simple but it has so many things that don't work properly. Feathers not being able to be picked up untill you run over them 5-6 times, the feed young buff you're supposed to get when flying (basicly the same "bug" that was on the healing dragon fight in ICC, you can't just fly into them they have to hit you sort of deal...)

So far the boss I'm fearing the most on heroic must be Dark Animus, on normal it's imo the third or fourth easiest boss but I'd imagine it's gonna be alot more strict when we come to heroic...
    I just got to stand there and DPS on Ji-kun so it wasn't so bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Agreed completely.

Also... had the opposite experience on Ji Kun from Huntingbear, it was my favorite fight! I love it. The worst part about it was that we only wiped once so I didn't get to see it much, I would fly all day long. We encountered zero feather bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Are you honestly telling me you - as a Ret Paladin - wouldn't hold back a hardcore 25-man guild right now in heroic ToT? Seriously.

Are you honestly telling me you - as a Ret Paladin - wouldn't hold back a hardcore 25-man guild right now in heroic ToT? Seriously.
    Psh, can a warlock dispel all magic debuffs every two minutes? Don't think so.

Yes... that's a reason to bring a ret... rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Yes... that's a reason to bring a ret... rofl
    Dem dark animus matter swap dispels. /flex

Yes. Absolutely honestly. US top 50, we run two mainspec rets. Ran them just fine through 16/16H, no plans to change in T15? Raidbots says that slightly over 1 ret per 25 was average all through last tier for 25 man guilds, which sounds fine to me for one spec from a 3 spec class. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And ret has looked fine so far through TOT normals. Check TOT logs, no one is sitting ret paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by Anafielle View Post
    Yes. Absolutely honestly. US top 50, we run two mainspec rets. Ran them just fine through 16/16H, no plans to change in T15? Raidbots says that slightly over 1 ret per 25 was average all through last tier for 25 man guilds, which sounds fine to me for one spec from a 3 spec class. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And ret has looked fine so far through TOT normals. Check TOT logs, no one is sitting ret paladins?
    Sitting mages though. Bout time.

Can't say I have a problem with that. B-) Mostly kidding, I haven't seen a reason to sit any class yet. Normal modes yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Anafielle View Post
    Can't say I have a problem with that. B-) Mostly kidding, I haven't seen a reason to sit any class yet. Normal modes yo...
    Yeah, but mages seem to be doing poorly (until heroic BiS fire, which is gonna be stupid good), and locks are doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Yeah, but mages seem to be doing poorly (until heroic BiS fire, which is gonna be stupid good), and locks are doing very well.
    Sounds like shit mages then, because mages are not doing poorly at all atm.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Sounds like shit mages then, because mages are not doing poorly at all atm.
    In comparison to locks/boomkins they are. Granted our mages don't like to play fire. Frost is broken, and arcane isn't nearly as good.

EDIT:Also if you quote this image I'll slap you because it is not at all accurate.
    http://simulationcraft.org/520/Raid_T15H.html
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-03-08 at 10:32 PM.

Rets are going to be fucking gods end of this tier.

#1 4pce is what we are waiting on to explode
    #2 with the 42% haste level we should hit we get alot of things. 1.08 sec GCD, FOUR second hammer TWO under wings, THREE second CS great with our tier bonus, FOUR second judgement. AND a TEN second exorcism giving a non AoW debuff 2pce a 60% uptime.
    Just for kicks our auto swing should be 2 seconds with windfury + haste. Our Guardian is going to wreck shit since he gets our haste.

Get four pieace, get a 541 weapon, get the RPPM trinkets and hit the 40% haste level, Sitback and lol at how broken that level of haste makes us.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-08 at 11:15 PM.