Oops, I just did a forum search and this title seemed most aprop. should have read more carefully :P

Was looking for this thread, sorry.
    Last edited by sebun; 2013-03-08 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Oops, I just did a forum search and this title seemed most aprop. should have read more carefully :P

Was looking for this thread, sorry.
    You'd think they'd have changed the thread title by now, but I actually think they enjoy baiting the trap for unsuspecting plate wearers!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    You'd think they'd have changed the thread title by now, but I actually think they enjoy baiting the trap for unsuspecting plate wearers!
    It's a trap!

A trap where they take away all your weapons.

Im rocking this set on my troll atm. OFC having the Sen'Jin title too =P

Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    What bow is that? And the set overall?
    The set's Naxx 25 offset stuff; the bow is a Northrend green which I have been checking my AH for since mogging was announced >_<

@ #1281 What items are those? It's...it's beautiful.
    Last edited by Valkors; 2013-03-11 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    @ #1281 What items are those? It's...it's beautiful.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1060
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=94101 <-- is the bow

You can get all pieces except the bow and head/legs for JP in Shattrath. For the legs you can either get a matching kilt for JP, or the ones in his screenshot from the dungeon. As you can see Head and Bow are now green drops on the Isle of Thunder.

Enjoy. I use the same mog on my orc hunter and love it.
    Last edited by mmoc5ede789da1; 2013-03-11 at 11:22 PM.

Here's the set I'm using on my hunter. I like robes and especially shaman armor so I knew I had to blend my hunter gear with a shaman's!! I am using a simple gun that matches the color scheme cuz I didn't really want an over the top weapon.

So if you don't like that it's plain....that's what I wanted!!!

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

Deleted
    As I said I use the same transmog as the gent on this page I just use the kilt since I don't mind the shaman look at all:

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Hunter with Dress is very good idea ... Just Imo
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Nah, I prefer it, even. Has a much more eastern / tribal look to it. Like this:

If anything most of the hunter gear has way too much of an animal head / survivalist / way too much metal / assassin look to it. We could use something much more traditional, especially in light of this expansion.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Wasn't there a rule to not post pics with a width that exceeds 800 pixels? People here are too lazy to scroll, so am I :-)

There are a lot of freeware and easy to operate programs that let you crop your pictures, like http://www.irfanview.net/.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I think most hunter pants are lame and a fully robed look can be quite nice if done right. I've heard before that hunters shouldn't wear dresses...and I don't really care. The beauty of transmog is that I can do what I think looks nice and shaman gear is pretty awesome!!
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

This is what I am rolling with right now.

Last edited by Lylaa; 2013-03-26 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted

currently rocking t11 norm items, with the none tier normal items too, and zod's repeating longbow hc. Looking to change to t4 tho, if i can be bothered farming that.

The Dark Iron Aristocrat

Ebon Darkfire <Heart of Flames> prefers something more regal. She is of the Dark Iron clan and one of Moira Thaurissan's loyalist that followed her to Ironforge from the depths of Shadowforge. Her most prized companion is her Ashen feathered Dragonhawk; Sunraven.

Last edited by Hyde; 2013-03-29 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted

The Thief of Kezan (The accepted vernacular is "Professional Get-Backer, extra-ordinaire"!)

Dora, the Goblin of Bilgewater Cartel (Allegedly) and Boots, her trusty-Fez-wearing simian(The name fez was taken), both had seen it all, been it all, and one day, she might just steal something bigger, like the Isle of Kezan back.. for herself or maybe for you, for a price that is ,'