Damnit nzall! Actually nzall I asked my friend who I said got Crysis 3 and asked him what he thought, if the campaign was short like you said. He actually said that he just didn't like the game because you were supposed to be like a superhuman, but it was stupid because you moved at like a normal human's speed and if you moved too fast your invisible mode would die and it was just retarded because you didn't feel super.

Granted, but he hears you insult Justin and kills you for it.

I wish everyone on the forum would chip money in to buy a chunk of land, and build a huge house on it, where we'd all live.

Granted, but each member chips in a dollar only and we can only buy some swamp in Florida. (And we only get like a 12x12 foot piece of land, very very small, barely enough to stand in.) No way we can build a house there, and we all take turns living there. But some alligators come and eat us all and we die.

I wish that when people drew pictures of me, they'd draw yellow circles around my head signifying my greatness. (Like how in churches they have that on saints and other famous people.

Like this as an example:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but each member chips in a dollar only and we can only buy some swamp in Florida. (And we only get like a 12x12 foot piece of land, very very small, barely enough to stand in.) No way we can build a house there, and we all take turns living there. But some alligators come and eat us all and we die.

I wish that when people drew pictures of me, they'd draw yellow circles around my head signifying my greatness. (Like how in churches they have that on saints and other famous people.

Like this as an example:

granted. all images of you are you lying on the ground though. and the yellow circles aren't that round, but shaped weirdly, like piss stains. and a dog is standing near your head.

I wish I got 50 EUR for every infraction other people get on this forum.

Granted, but you lose 5 million Euros for every infraction you get, or have gotten.

I wish I had 100 million USD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you lose 5 million Euros for every infraction you get, or have gotten.

I wish I had 100 million USD.
    granted. you had 100 million USD in Lehman Brothers shares.

I wish I'd find time to watch this giant backlog of DVDs I haven't watched yet.

Granted, you have the time to do so, but your DVD player AND your TV get broken. If you were planning on watching them on your labtop or desktop then I laugh at you LOL go ahead and watch it on that small small screen.

I wish I had a NASCAR keychain.

Deleted
    Granted, you have the time to do so, but your DVD player AND your TV get broken. If you were planning on watching them on your labtop or desktop then I laugh at you LOL go ahead and watch it on that small small screen.

I wish I had a NASCAR keychain.
    joke's on you, buddy. I ALWAYS watch my DVDs on my PC. a 1080p screen is enough to watch non-HD footage, and the only reason I watch TV is for delayed watching of recordings, or for blu-rays.

granted. you have a NASCAR keychain, i.e. a NASCAR racecar connected to a ring. you can't take it anywhere with you where you need it, because you can't fit it in your pocket. oh, and the keys to the car are permanently connected to the keychain, so you can't drive it anywhere either.

I wish BlueObelisk was a villain of the week on Spongebob.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish BlueObelisk was a villain of the week on Spongebob.
    Granted, but Spongebob gets canceled and he becomes your villain. He then kills you.

I wish for pancakes!

Granted. You have the worlds most delicious pancakes cooked whichever way you like, any size you like, and an infinite supply.

You have no syrup, though.

I wish nzall is forced to make extremely poor choices in which video games he should or should not buy. (Based on quality of game and judging to wait for the price to go down and stuff.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You have the worlds most delicious pancakes cooked whichever way you like, any size you like, and an infinite supply.

Thank god Dutch pancakes don't require syrup.

Deleted

I wish nzall is forced to make extremely poor choices in which video games he should or should not buy. (Based on quality of game and judging to wait for the price to go down and stuff.)
    Granted. I was searching for an excuse to start my Youtube series about bad videogame purchases anyway. at least now I can warn people not to buy certain games.

I wish BlueObelisk accidentally formatted his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. I was searching for an excuse to start my Youtube series about bad videogame purchases anyway. at least now I can warn people not to buy certain games.

I wish BlueObelisk accidentally formatted his brain.
    Granted, but it takes eighty years for it to work fully so it just seems as if they have Alzheimer's.

I wish for some Mountain Dew MDX
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but it takes eighty years for it to work fully so it just seems as if they have Alzheimer's.

I wish for some Mountain Dew MDX
    Granted, but it is poisoned.

I wish for a wish.

Granted, you got Daboogyman's poisoned Mountain Dew.

I wish I could read minds.

Granted, you got Daboogyman's poisoned Mountain Dew.

I wish I could read minds.
    Granted, but everyone knew you could and they would only think nasty thoughts about you when you were close enough to read their minds.
    I wish I hadn't run out of rice...

Granted. You now own a rice farm and being a farmer is your profession. And you live in Latin 'Merica for the climate.

I wish I had the power to see through WOMEN's cloths and they didn't know I had this power, no one did. And my eyes are indestructible, even more than when Superman got shot in the eye with a bullet that one movie.

Granted. You now own a rice farm and being a farmer is your profession. And you live in Latin 'Merica for the climate.

I wish I had the power to see through WOMEN's cloths and they didn't know I had this power, no one did. And my eyes are indestructible, even more than when Superman got shot in the eye with a bullet that one movie.
    Granted, but you now live in a male only monk convent somewhere in Tibet.
    I wish I could find my Gameboy color

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but you now live in a male only monk convent somewhere in Tibet.
    I wish I could find my Gameboy color
    Granted, it is even more colourfull while it's on fire!

I wish that something bad happened to me.

Granted. You get survive a car accident that was your fault where you killed schoolbus full of innocent 2nd graders on their way to a field trip to the zoo. And for some reason because you survived you became religious and you pray 10 times a day now and only believe in God's power and a whole bunch of other shit like that.

I wish I lived in the 4th dimension.