Unh Pvp 5.2 stat priority

Hi,
    I've read on noxxic that Crit > Haste > Mastery for Unh pvp.
    On the other hand there is some guide on US forums that states that it is Mastery > Haste > Crit (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087088637)

Which is that than ? To be honest I don't know why would crit be so high ? I mean mastery is pure damage and haste just makes everything "quicker" ?

Unholy is about pressure, not really burst, so I don't know why you'd want the randomness of crit over the consistency of Mastery. That's just my opinion though.

Yes they are.
    U cant expect 100% uptime on your target for the haste and crit to work.
    Mastery buffs our dots and our death Coil, plus now Gary.
    After hit/exp cap its Mastery>Crit>Haste.
    Die by the sword

Quote Originally Posted by dgiras View Post
    Yes they are.
    U cant expect 100% uptime on your target for the haste and crit to work.
    Mastery buffs our dots and our death Coil, plus now Gary.
    After hit/exp cap its Mastery>Crit>Haste.
    I disagree that it is worth changing your gearing because you won't be on target 100% of the time. One will get many more kills while on target when compared to chasing a target. If this doesn't happen in your arena team its likely that you are not the primary damage dealer.

Really your stat priority depends largely on what type of pvp you are doing. In BGs/RBGs you should prioritize mastery and crit over haste because you spread diseases more. This also applies to some arena teams.

In arena mostly you're focused on necrotic strike stacking which benefits from neither mastery or crit.

We have no perfect stat, but if we are focused on providing constant pressure haste is the obvious winner.For burst I would say either crit or mastery, but it really depends on whether you want your burst damage to be tied to your gargoyle or more on your overall damage where crit buffs overall and mastery buffs overall but also gargoyle.

Thanks Nangz, that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    In arena mostly you're focused on necrotic strike stacking which benefits from neither mastery or crit.
    Pretty much nailed it. Haste allows more actions in period of time that transition to faster rune tap stacking and pulling 5-6 NS stacks more often. But for example mastery allows heavier cd preassure with buff to garg and deceases. Imo atm it comes to personal preference between haste and mastery, but honestly i don't really see why noxxic would even consider crit as a main stat given that spec doesn't have a meaningfull burst.

Personally playing with spread preassure class such as lock or sp i would go for mastery, just to increase multitarget preassure whille for train into the ground TSG/PHDk i would go haste to block as much healing on a target of choice as possible whille hunt or war are doing their job.