Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    [*]Finally, as well as Lysah, Robo just seems quieter than usual.[/list]

True enough, I can not deny that I have quieter than usual. I will however say that the last two lynched had their wagons just starting as I went to work and were fully lynched by the times I got home.

Listo claims conservationist, which is incredibly unlikely to be a scummy role. There was plenty of speculation in the discussion thread on potential roles and I'm pretty sure a biologist or conservationist or something of the like came up as a potential role, so it is certainly possible to be a fake claim. Celtic and Semaphore claim impalas, Listo claims conservationist. That's three people who have been targeted with claims. I voted for Listo because I wanted to see pressure on him but didn't necessarily want him lynched, the pressure caused a roleclaim. I think I'll switch my vote over to somebody else that I wouldn't mind seeing lynched.

Unvote vote: Uggorthaholy

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and before I do forget.

Vote: celtic209

Reason being as stated, it has already been proved that this is not 100% animals and you forgot about Treann in a fairly short amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    True enough, I can not deny that I have quieter than usual. I will however say that the last two lynched had their wagons just starting as I went to work and were fully lynched by the times I got home.

On second thought, I wasn't at work for Kel's lynch, just Blueobelisk's. I was in bed during Kel's lynch, but expected that as before going to bed he was a couple votes from a lynch and I chose not to vote because I wanted him to have a chance to defend himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So what makes this a lie? Treann did not appear to be an animal since his TRIBE said he was missing. So yes humans can be in this game. I am not the 1st human and probably not the last.
    All that they got from the tribe was NFT and disappeared - NFT could have been a goat for all I know.

Im keeping my vote up because we dont have any evidence so far that there are humans in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm off to work, a 10 hour shift this time. I fully expect to see either a lynch or near lynch by the time I get home, until then, goodbye.

My intent was never to lynch Listo, just to gather more info which he has provided.

Unvote Vote Uggorthaholy

Need moar info... MOAR.

Deleted
    I too rather lynch/make Uggor appear than Listo at this moment.

Vote Uggorthaholy

I am here and reading, I got a bit busy this weekend with PvP and raiding (some 11,000 honour ground out!)

Mostly I've been quiet because frankly it felt like we haven't had much to go on lately and the arguments were just circles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

celtic209 2 / 20
    listo95 4 / 20
    Uggorthaholy 3 / 20

Through Post 1487

It takes 11 votes to lynch.

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - listo95 Post 1424
    3. celtic209 - listo95 Post 1476
    4. Decagon
    5. Dyra
    6. Everything Nice
    7. falbacca
    8. FusedMass
    9. Greeney
    10. Kasierith - celtic209 Post 1411
    11. listo95 - celtic209 Post 1480
    12. Lysah
    13. Majad - Uggorthaholy Post 1485
    14. Rigimi44 - listo95 Post 1432
    15. Robozerim - Uggorthaholy Post 1479
    16. Rollo - listo95 Post 1443
    17. Sammriy - Uggorthaholy Post 1484
    18. semaphore
    19. Uggorthaholy
    20. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 4 is Tuesday, March 12 at 2:30PM EST (6:30PM GMT)
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-11 at 07:13 PM.

I'd like to hear more from Uggor as well. Not going to add my vote because I'm not sure of vote count and don't want an accidental lynch. Iffy on listo too, would like an RC with that CC or for someone else to come out and say they're not an animal.

Edit: just saw last post.
    Vote: Uggorthaholy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Current Vote Tally:

celtic209 2 / 20
    listo95 4 / 20
    Uggorthaholy 3 / 10
    Shouldnt Uggor be 3/20???

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Shouldnt Uggor be 3/20???
    Clearly he mafia and theres 10 of them! /Tinfoil hat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Clearly he mafia and theres 10 of them! /Tinfoil hat.
    Well that would explain scum dying every night :P

Vote Uggor
    Dreams never lie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Vote Uggor
    Dreams never lie!
    Don't say that! I've had some really awful dreams!! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Uggor
    Dreams never lie!
    So you are saying my dream about a giant robot alligator eating my entire town leaving me alone will come true!?!? Time to build the bunker!!!

Oh and I may RC before I go to sleep tonight, because I would not be able to defend myself anymore due to school tomorrow and by the time I got home day would be close to over, I really am doing anything I can to make sure I do not get killed today. If I am not lynched today, hopefully someone can protect me tonight because the scum would probably kill me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Uggor
    Dreams never lie!
    So, I'll be a Rank 1 GM on the Korean server and that really hot chick in my 3rd hour will fall in love with me, and we'll run off together until I get knifed to death by a gang we run into during a flight transfer to Korea? I'm okay with this.

Vote Uggor

Listo might be trying to deceive us with his CC and his implication that his RC is powerful, but given that there are more than one scum faction (scum will kill him even if he's scum) I don't think that's a risk he would be willing to take if he's mafia.

Uggor, on the other hand, still hasn't said anything, doesn't have too many votes yet, and has been under suspicion (much like Celtic) most of the game for his odd posting behavior and his inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS koreaboos
    Well, the girl is from Argentina, so only most of it is Koreaboo related.

I hadn't thought of that, Nice, thanks for the insight.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to wait until listo does his RC later (if he does) but I went back and saw for myself that Uggor did post twice elsewhere yesterday at some point. It makes me wonder why he didn't even bother to even say "sorry, I've been busy again" or something to that effect. I was leaning towards Celtic in the beginning but now it's coming down between listo & Uggor (still wary of Celtic though). I guess I'm gonna give them until around 9:30 PM my time (it's almost 6:00 pm cst right now) to see if either of them do post. If listo does a RC and it seems valid, then I'll cast my vote for Uggor then .... if not, dunno what I'll do.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-11 at 10:50 PM.