Poll: Would You Do Racial Gear Quests?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Racial Quests

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Racial Quests

In a *hypothetical* situation, Blizzard adds in Racial Quests for you to do (if you so choose to do so) to gain bits of gear related to your race, Trolls would get say, voodo-ish looking gear, ect, ect, if this would be something (undoubtfully) added in, would you do them?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Sure, let's do it.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose. I'd rather more class quests but these are good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean racial quests giving same visual gear to all classes ? Same to rogue and shaman for troll and etc etc ? or you mean different racial gear for all classes ?
    If its second then yes why not ? Would like to hold Umbra Crescent (omg I just get errors in my brain when i think of that weapon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You mean racial quests giving same visual gear to all classes ? Same to rogue and shaman for troll and etc etc ? or you mean different racial gear for all classes ?
    If its second then yes why not ? Would like to hold Umbra Crescent (omg I just get errors in my brain when i think of that weapon)
    Mmm, well would be mostly the same for classes, but just different for each race, but then again, it could work out to be different for both class+race /shrug
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love quests, but for gear looks? No way..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    yes, I would. I remember during the Argent Tournament how I loved the darnassian axe!

In a heartbeat. Some of the races would have cooler gear but that's just what happens when you have an established aesthetic that works well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. I wouldnt even need any actual rewards. Just give me some update on the dwarven situation, have some plots and political intruige going on, anything. Further the Magni situation, show how we're doing research in re-fleshifying him. Anything.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Any kind of more specific race/class content, anything that the makes the gaming experience more particular and special and adds some replay value and more stuff to do, I'm ALL for it. 10000000000001x yes.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 10:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    YAAAAAAAAY! I won't have to group with you while doing them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Assumptions much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Any kind of more specific race/class content, anything that the makes the gaming experience more particular and special and adds some replay value and more stuff to do, I'm ALL for it. 10000000000001x yes.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 10:56 AM ----------

YAAAAAAAAY! I won't have to group with you while doing them!
    Making useless quests instead of focusing on interresting content, seems level-headed.

Deleted
    Yes, I'd love to have some. It'd be great to have quests directly involving you with development of your race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class or race, I'd be for it.

It would be an interesting chance for Blizzard to add some cap-level character advancement options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure, why not? Blizzard has added some many awesome features over the years. I don't really see how this could be a negative in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Yes, I'd love to have some. It'd be great to have quests directly involving you with development of your race.
    +1 on this idea. Since this idea seems to be vanity based anyways, you could add certain things that each race (or class) can obtain as you progress.

I would enjoy them alot but the problem would be how much development resources are put into it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds kind of like Lorewalker Cho's quest where you see the ancestors of each race depending on which you are

10+ Year Old Account
    Making useless quests instead of focusing on interresting content, seems level-headed.
    You seem to be pretty caught up in the idea that your view of "interesting content" is the only correct one.

Here's something that will blow your mind. To some people.. you know, people other than you, in this multiplayer game, racial quests ARE interesting content.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    sounds kind of like Lorewalker Cho's quest where you see the ancestors of each race depending on which you are
    Unfortunatly, these are Horde only. The Alliance equivalent is feeding his birds, cutting his hedge, and painting a picture.

I sheet you not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I would enjoy them alot but the problem would be how much development resources are put into it.
    This is actually a very good point. Something I didn't think about. If it's something they could do on a fairly simple basis and space it out for as long as they need to avoid losing focus on other aspects of the game then it would be a great idea. But if it would cause Blizzard to lose focus on other projects or balancing issues, then it would create more problems then enjoyment as an end result.