10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    You forgot a few things.
    Yamamoto died fighting the Quincy leader Juha, used bankai on a fake, dies by getting one shotted. Shunsui is the new captain commander.

Unohana is the first Kenpachi, Zaraki supressed his powers and she fought him, brought him to near dead and healed him up. He's fully recovered, killed her (after she used Bankai) and he now knows Shikai.
    Didn't forget yust didn't want to spoil it all for whenn he decided to start following it again.

Frankly speaking, he IS as of now the weakest captain. But! Shunsui himself said that in about 100 years he could surpass Shunsui. Which means a lot most likely. He's young, and probably not even a captain for more then 20 years (god know's how long he has his Bankai even). His Bankai is big and flashy (the wings, time limit) while compared to other's of what we've seen.
    Ofcourse he grows a lot, he has the strongest (weather) ice Zanpaktou, that must mean something.
    Im pritty sure he is stronger thenn Doggy captain ( worst bankai ever ), kurotsuchi aswell in raw strenght no tricks.

I always had the feeling Toshiro was gonna replace yamamoto in the future. Him beign such a huge progidy he will surpass all the others ,100 years to surpass shunsui and i consider him to be the strongest now probaly less time with some big fights. Having the strongest ice zanpaktou might become as badass as Ryūjin Jakka only with ice instead of fire.

Rukia can do a tagteam with byakuja, she is a good supporting character but not much more.
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2013-03-12 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Oh of course! All his Shikai abilites are like that, not just Iro Oni, so I would assume his Bankai is going to be equally insane in it's power, but also have the same fairly huge weakness. That's why Ukitake told him not to use it during the Winter War, because he was worried that others would get caught up in the radius and might get hurt by accident.

Tbh his Getsuga Tenshou is already pretty similar to a Quincy Energy Arrow, except the power for it comes from him rather than from the surrounding area, all he really needs to do is learn how to harness the Reishi in his surroundings and he's pretty much GOT a hybrid Zanpaktou/Quincy bow .

Would be pretty funny though
    Juha "Rah We are the Stern Ritter! We've waited 1000 years for our vengeance"

Yama-ji "Computer says.....No" *oneshots the whole army with Zanka No Tachi* "Try again in another 1000 years bitches."
    Indeed, all of the "games" can backfire against him, the only difference is that Shunsui knows the rules/how to use them while his opponents don't. Maybe his Bankai will get stolen / copied and because of that his opponent will understand the "games"? Or like with Starrk, he gets a smart opponent that quickly catches up.

Well, somehow that could be a nice theorie, but i don't know. I hope he learns about their offensive and defensive Blüt instead of Reishi absorbing and bows.

"HIIIII we're here to kill all Shinigame!" :Nope:

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Didn't forget yust didn't want to spoil it all for whenn he decided to start following it again.

Im pritty sure he is stronger thenn Doggy captain ( worst bankai ever ), kurotsuchi aswell in raw strenght no tricks.

I always had the feeling Toshiro was gonna replace yamamoto in the future. Him beign such a huge progidy he will surpass all the others ,100 years to surpass shunsui and i consider him to be the strongest now probaly less time with some big fights. Having the strongest ice zanpaktou might become as badass as Ryūjin Jakka only with ice instead of fire.
    Well it is a spoiler forum after all, so if somebody wants to know what Bleach is up to as of now they are wrong here :P But your right tho.

Well, the problem with Komamura's Bankai is, that they are bound together and that the attack can be rather easily dodged seeing how huge it is. Kurotsuchi? Hmm, i doubt that. He's insane and cause of the poison's rather strong aswell. And seeing how he modified his whole body i doubt he is easily defeated.

His Bankai (if he was as strong as Yamamoto) will probably the opposite of Ryūjin Jakka, it will just freeze everything instead of vaporizing. But yeah, maybe at one point he will become Captain Commander instead of Shunsui.

But eh... Seeing how Ryūjin Jakka got stolen by Juha...How the flying fuck are they ever going to fight THAT? O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, all of the "games" can backfire against him, the only difference is that Shunsui knows the rules/how to use them while his opponents don't. Maybe his Bankai will get stolen / copied and because of that his opponent will understand the "games"? Or like with Starrk, he gets a smart opponent that quickly catches up.

Well, somehow that could be a nice theorie, but i don't know. I hope he learns about their offensive and defensive Blüt instead of Reishi absorbing and bows.

"HIIIII we're here to kill all Shinigame!" :Nope:
    I don't think they're going to use the Bankai stealing again, it was a story hump they had to get over and a way to take out some of the more powerful captains *cough Byakuya and Yama-ji* but I'm guessing that Shunsui will go up against that guy he fought before (who I think is alot higher up in the ranks than we originally thought) who seems pretty clever and like Starrk I think he'll grasp the basics of the games pretty fast. Then Shunsui will drop Bankai and it'll be Starrk 2.0

Ya know that would be better... Again though, Ichigo has shown many times that he just refuses to die at points.... Could this have in fact not been just Plot Armor, but Blut Vene?

Heheh Quincy: YAY we're winning!
    Yama-ji: Hmmmm.. No *Nukes the whole army*
    I would have laughed my ass off if that happened although tbh... that's not FAR from what actually happened...

Well it is a spoiler forum after all, so if somebody wants to know what Bleach is up to as of now they are wrong here :P But your right tho.

Well, the problem with Komamura's Bankai is, that they are bound together and that the attack can be rather easily dodged seeing how huge it is. Kurotsuchi? Hmm, i doubt that. He's insane and cause of the poison's rather strong aswell. And seeing how he modified his whole body i doubt he is easily defeated.

His Bankai (if he was as strong as Yamamoto) will probably the opposite of Ryūjin Jakka, it will just freeze everything instead of vaporizing. But yeah, maybe at one point he will become Captain Commander instead of Shunsui.

But eh... Seeing how Ryūjin Jakka got stolen by Juha...How the flying fuck are they ever going to fight THAT? O.O
    Hitsugaya is far from the weakest Captain, he would shit all over Komamura, if they ever had to fight for... whatever reason, I think he could probably take out Soi Fon as well, who is really a one trick pony, Kurotsuchi is a wierd one, physically he's not that powerful, but like Urahara, he has plenty of tricks to make up for what he lacks.

I don't think Whitey-chan will be replacing Shunsui any time soon though, if in 100 years he's possibly on a level with him powerwise, he still wont have the experience to lead.

Maybe in 2/300 years he might be good enough .

I'd forgotten that.... yeah.. that's going to come back and bite the Gotei 13 in the ass...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Well, i think it will be more that at one point they counter the bankai stealing. I mean, it's just impossible to win if they keep stealing Bankai's and have to fight against that...
    Pistol guy? Hmm... He got a few "offguard" shots on Shunsui. But yeah, i guess we underestimate a lot of them.

Nah, it's Plot armor. Like when he fought Ulquiorra, Hollow Ichigo to the rescue. If it wasn't for him he would been dead. But maybe fight's like Nnoitra it could have been Blut Vene that strenghtened him to not dying.

Didn't the previous Kenpachi have a nuke as Bankai? He could probably one shot everybody...
    But yeah, what happened now was; You three attack me; NOPE. You use his Bankai against me? HAH, WEAK! NOPE! Your a Quincy, so you must die; BANKAI ONE SHOT ROFL FLAME SHIT IT'S NOT HIM BLAARGH DEAD.

So i'm underestimating Hitsugaya too much i guess. I'd say Komamura's destructive power could deal a lot of damage to anybody tho.
    Soi Fon is probably too fast, but with some ice mirroring (like he did with Harribel) he could indeed win the fight. Unless she hits him with her Bankai...

Seeing how Shunsui JUST got promoted, he will be far from being demoted. Unless he dies ofcourse... But then somebody else will be promoted.

Also; i can actually see Unohana still being alive and the three of them pop Bankai's against that (and get their ass kicked after they beated the Bankai...)
    They got what, 3 Bankai's stolen and only 2 in possession right now? Unless they took the Thunder Bankai with them. So Byakuya's and Yamamoto's. Byakuya's is just get close and your fine...
    But seeing how he is out/get's a new one, pfff... ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would gess Shunsui will resign his position once the war is over, he really doesn't want to be the boss he wants to lay back, at this time its what he has to do but once its not needed annymore i can see him giving it up right away.

Beating komamura is yust to simple as he takes anny damage done to his bankai, which is a giant slow moving Target, anny ranged attack and he is done for that thing can't dodge annything. Its also rather easy to dodge so is strenght is wasted. If you engage doggy himself in close combat he can't hit you either or his bankai would hit himself.

Soi Fon shouldn't get a chance to use her bankai in a 1v1 fight so it all depends if she can make those 2 hits with her shikai. Giving her speed and shunpo id give her a fair chance of doing so but its hard to say.

I could see Unohana beign alive simply becouse we still have no clue what her bankai even did, but i wouldn't bet on it.

I have an even harder time with seeing Byakuya fighting with annything else thenn Senbonzakura, it defines his entire style if he gets annything else it should be very close to the same
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2013-03-12 at 05:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though it would be silly for Unohana to be alive at this point, i really hope she is. I don't care if it's the cliche 'oh i'm losing the fight, i'm done for if nothing comes and saves me now' then unohana shows up, it would be epic regardless, especially if she uses bankai properly and we see wtf it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I would gess Shunsui will resign his position once the war is over, he really doesn't want to be the boss he wants to lay back, at this time its what he has to do but once its not needed annymore i can see him giving it up right away.

Beating komamura is yust to simple as he takes anny damage done to his bankai, which is a giant slow moving Target, anny ranged attack and he is done for that thing can't dodge annything. Its also rather easy to dodge so is strenght is wasted. If you engage doggy himself in close combat he can't hit you either or his bankai would hit himself.

Soi Fon shouldn't get a chance to use her bankai in a 1v1 fight so it all depends if she can make those 2 hits with her shikai. Giving her speed and shunpo id give her a fair chance of doing so but its hard to say.

I could see Unohana beign alive simply becouse we still have no clue what her bankai even did, but i wouldn't bet on it.

I have an even harder time with seeing Byakuya fighting with annything else thenn Senbonzakura, it defines his entire style if he gets annything else it should be very close to the same
    Nah, he won't resign. He is a great leader, even tho he prefers to be lazy.

Well, the fight with Tousen showed that they both can take a beating, so it isn't THAT easily. And even tho it's big, it is also rather fast so dodging can be tricky / harder then you think.
    When fighting Komamura himself it sure isn't like he will smash himself. But we haven't really seen close combat with his Bankai up, why would he even when his Shikai can summon parts?

Soi Fon has her speed to make that up with. She could use her Bankai because she had a lot of help, and in a 1v1 she really won't use it. It's too slow, big and easily dodged. Just poke multiple spots on the body with Shikai, and go in for a second strike on any of them. With her speed (if her opponent is slower) that shouldn't be a problem.

I think her Bankai did something to prevent her dead. Maybe a blood clone or something. But time will tell I guess.

Well, Byakuya's Bankai got stolen, so he won't be able to use it as of now. Unless he gets a new one that is pretty much the same.

Deleted
    Speaking about Komamura, I have never seen such a useless captain in the history of Bleach.

Sorry to say this but his bankai is complete shit because if it gets hit he gets hit too, end of story.

episode is out. that "hollow" sure looks alot like ichigos hollow transformation (the one vs ulquiorra)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Wow...things are getting interesting. Yes, he does look like it a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Wow...things are getting interesting. Yes, he does look like it a lot.
    One wonders if his hollow powers don't come from that hollow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    One wonders if his hollow powers don't come from that hollow.
    I am sure of it actually.

Yeah that's Ichigo's Hollow.

But i doubt it's a normal Hollow. Could it be a Vasto Lorde?

10+ Year Old Account
    wwwoooowww good chapter!

So Misaki was meant to marry Ryuuken... Nope sorry, she's FAR to cute for him , I don't think this is why Ryuuken hates Shinigami though, simply because if Ryuuken hated Shinigami because Ishida stole his wife, he wouldn't then become friends with Isshin and hate all the other Shinigami. I actually think that's why he's FRIENDS with Isshin, because he sees how happy Isshin made Misaki.

As for that Hollow... Yup, that is definatly Shirosaki and he's definatly a Vasto Lorde, assuming he has the same power level as he does when he's inside Ichigo, looking at his fight with V2 Ulquiorra he's definatly a VL. The question then becomes, how the hell does that Hollow get inside Ichigo? I'm gunna take a wild guess here and say it's something to do with Aizen

Also, goes back to what I was going to post last night but MMO-C spazzed out and wouldn't let me...

As Nodt, the Stern Ritter who stole Byakuya's Bankai is now dead, killed by Yamamoto in his "Welcome to Bankai, bitches!" attack, so I'm guessing Byakuya will have his Bankai back now. Also we're not sure what the duration of the Bankai theft is, it could be a proximity thing, could be a short term thing, we won't know until Juha Bach comes back and either does, or doesn't rape everyone with Zanka No Tachi .

As for Rukia.. She's good, but she's not great(after the makeover she is SUPER cute though... I mean... look at her!). Sure she took out the Noveno Espada(read, the 9th, weakest espada)... But I have to agree with most people, who say he shouldn't even have BEEN as Espada, he was only added so that there would be an Espada who was weak enough for Rukia to kill solo Then you have a look at Shunsui Vs Starrk, the Primera Espada (read the 1st, strongest Espada) and still just using Shikai he walked all over him.

Komamura is by far the weakest captain though... Has he taken out a single strong enemy on his own? The last time I remember him winning a fight it was against a Fraccion.... After that I can only remember losses.

As for Shunsui Resigning... No . He was promoted to that post by the Central 46, you can't just step down, once you're Captain Commander you're it till you're dead.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Its definetly Ichigos Hollow and it has gota be a VL if its gona screw up Isshin. And a pretty bad ass one too cause when Ichigo went full hollow on Ulquiora he completly dismantled the guy.

Why is he missing a horn tough, Ichigos full hollow had 2 horns not only one.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-03-13 at 03:22 PM.

$10 says that Hollow is also the Hollow that attacks Masaki that makes Ichigo able to be a fullbringer too.

The reason it's Hollow Ichigo? I'd say somehow it has to do with the way Masaki kills it she absorbs it or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:26 AM ----------

Oh shit, no Bleach next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    $10 says that Hollow is also the Hollow that attacks Masaki that makes Ichigo able to be a fullbringer too.

The reason it's Hollow Ichigo? I'd say somehow it has to do with the way Masaki kills it she absorbs it or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:26 AM ----------

Oh shit, no Bleach next week.
    We already know that the Hollow that attacked his mother and claimed her life was the King Fisher though...unless I have characters confused
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    We already know that the Hollow that attacked his mother and claimed her life was the King Fisher though...unless I have characters confused
    Ya but to be a Fullbringer, Mom had to be attacked by a Hollow BEFORE the kid was born.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Actually just realised that this means Masaki was capable of killing a VL on her own, barely breaking a sweat... Damn! How did King Fisher kill her?!
    Or did he kill her Also I don't think she is strong enough to kill a VL. She probably got attacked but it either didn't get the chance to finish her off or someone else intervened.

It is a little suspicious that she could kill a Vasto Lorde since she said she took baby steps in her training. I assumed she lost her powers or something and that's why she got killed by Grand Fisher.

Although Laddips saying she's still alive....blew my mind lol I honestly never even considered that she's still alive.