I bought a card reader for my pc, I had one on my laptop and now I felt that I would need it again
    I take this opportunity to post picture of my whole build and my desktop

http://i.imgur.com/SzRoF70.jpg
    Ain't from United States, the little Obama is a souvenir from my trip to Washington

http://i.imgur.com/GbNrllK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gXld67t.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GbNrllK.jpg

Pictures of the computer itself

http://i.imgur.com/QjFLEPc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Ct8LUeb.jpg

Here is the whole spec

I5-3570k (No oc yet )
    MSI twin frozr 3 7850, Oc from MSI
    8 Gb GSkill Ram
    Cooler master HAF 912 Case
    Cooler master CPU cooler (never remember this name but I think its 212 Evo)
    550W PSU from XFX
    Last edited by Punisher; 2013-03-11 at 08:21 PM.
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

10+ Year Old Account

Chromed key-caps? Or is that stainless steel?

also Nocturnus: remember that 800px rule?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    also Nocturnus: remember that 800px rule?
    He's fine...the rule is 800px wide, height can be whatever.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Chromed key-caps? Or is that stainless steel?
    Chromed would make them pick up oils over time I believe. Stainless steel would be too heavy. They are most likely pure zinc, or a zinc keycap with a plastic Cherry MX mount underneath.

Looks great btw. Had plans to pick up a pair myself but don't want them to mess with my backlight (aka bling).
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2013-03-12 at 02:44 AM.

Wouldn't Zinc corrode over time due to the acidity of sweat?

The two newest additions to my rig, not installed yet but I'll get around to it one of these days.
    I know I can get a "proper" all-in-one but bit short on cash so these will have to do.

LCD Temperature monitor

4 ch fan controller(dem dials)
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Installing a new 3tb drive, figured i'd take some pictures while it was open and post here.

Because i know everyone loves abysmal cable management!

http://i.imgur.com/xf85Fxo.jpg

I'll be fixing it up when i swap my graphics cards... Until then, too lazy.

The outside, along with more cables everywhere

http://i.imgur.com/Qc3yeFK.jpg

And the desk with monitors hanging off the edges xD

http://i.imgur.com/sYxLe1d.jpg

GPU - SLI 660s (Axle, zotac)
    CPU - i7 3770(downgraded from a 3770k, because certain people here in korea are thick, i'll leave it at that)@4.1
    RAM - 16 gigs 2133 IEM patriot memory
    MOBO - Asrock z77 extreme 3
    PSU - in win commander 850w
    Sound Card - Xonar Essence STX
    SSD - intel 120gig
    HDDs - not sure on models for all but, 2x2tb, 1 500g, and a 3tb.
    Case - Zalman Z11 plus

Outside the case

Monitors - 3x Asus VN247H-P
    Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
    Mouse - Logitech G600
    Headphones - Sennheiser HD650
    Controller - Boring microsoft 360 controller

P.S. Will an 850w be able to power SLI titans or am i looking at a PSU upgrade as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Titans don't really pull that much power. 850 should be more than enough.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

Deleted
    I've been trying to get a good picture of my setup to post on here but I can't for the life of me produce a good (non-blurred) picture with my cellphone camera xD

I see that DrunkenValley and Marest put out some pretty amazing pictures of their stuff and I just wonder what camera do you guys use? Is it affordable and if not can you suggest a camera with similar picture quality that is? I really would love to share some images with you guys but with this camera that ain't going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    I see that DrunkenValley and Marest put out some pretty amazing pictures of their stuff and I just wonder what camera do you guys use? Is it affordable and if not can you suggest a camera with similar picture quality that is? I really would love to share some images with you guys but with this camera that ain't going to happen
    What do you consider affordable? I use basic entry-level DSLR, specifically a Nikon D3100, but there are a number of models out there that may be cheaper and serve you better, though I wouldn't steer too far from Canon and Nikon, as they're the ones with the largest selection of lenses as far as I've seen.

Just make sure you have a tripod, and possibly one of those range-shutter triggers to eliminate any shaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    What do you consider affordable? I use basic entry-level DSLR, specifically a Nikon D3100, but there are a number of models out there that may be cheaper and serve you better, though I wouldn't steer too far from Canon and Nikon, as they're the ones with the largest selection of lenses as far as I've seen.
    I did some looking around and those cameras with optional lenses, tripods and whatnot seem to be very expensive ranging from anything between 350 euro up to 2000 euro. There are a few of these more basic cameras out that is within my price range but are they any good? xD

This is the camera I was looking at. It's cheap and the "stats" look good to my unknowing eyes, lol.

Just make sure you have a tripod, and possibly one of those range-shutter triggers to eliminate any shaking.
    Think I'll take the MacGyver route on this one to be honest. Duct tape 3 straws together and place camera on top. ^^
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-03-12 at 05:17 PM.

Cameras usually have a universal mounting point for a tripod (you just screw it onto the mounting plate). You can buy one relatively cheaply.

Deleted
    Cameras usually have a universal mounting point for a tripod (you just screw it onto the mounting plate). You can buy one relatively cheaply.
    Oh,ok. Thought they were super expensive at first.

This is how my current 5Mp camera photos look like and the issues I have with it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZWJAuyV.jpg

You can see that the light from my monitor appear to spread out into the environment and everything looks dirty,blurred and washed out. It's not a very fun picture to share as you might understand ^^
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-03-12 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    really loving some of the set ups here, big fan of the silverstone cases, waiting to clean out my pc and get my camera up and running before uploading my set up as well, im also curious to know of any little accessories people use with their set ups, it all adds up to the rig

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh,ok. Thought they were super expensive at first.

This is how my current 5Mp camera photos look like and the issues I have with it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZWJAuyV.jpg

You can see that the light from my monitor appear to spread out into the environment and everything looks dirty,blurred and washed out. It's not a very fun picture to share as you might understand ^^
    Any camera can take a picture that "looks good" just takes a bit of technique. Keep trying, look up some tips on how to shoot with a camera phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

Deleted
    I see that DrunkenValley and Marest put out some pretty amazing pictures of their stuff and I just wonder what camera do you guys use? Is it affordable and if not can you suggest a camera with similar picture quality that is?
    Personally I have an iPhone 4, Canon EOS 350D and a Sony NEX 5N. At work I have a Canon EOS 600D and my colleague has a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

Most of the shots I have posted are either taken by the NEX 5N or the EOS 350D. The latter started to show artifacts and dead pixels which is why I picked up the 5N (the main shot of my current rig is with the 350D and it took some heavy photoshopping to remove all the dead pixels). The camera can only do so much though, lightning and setting is also extremely important. Use the natural light from the sun, some additional lights and play around with angles and you will eventually end up with something at least decent, even if the camera isn't great. Do note that imperfections usually means a shot will look "messy"; try to hide cables, unnecessary objects, etc for a more clean look.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hey guys,

Here's my rig:

I was about to order a Titan, but I preferred the watch in my avatar ^^

Anyway:

3770k @ 4.7ghz
    MSI N670GTX PE 2GD5/OC
    Asus Maximus V Gene
    Corsair Professional Gold AX850
    Corsair Hydro i100
    Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD16GX3M2A1866C9
    BenQ XL2420T
    IWC Ingenieur Double Chronograph Titanium

And the rest isn't quite that important...
    Love this so clean!
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-03-15 at 06:44 AM.
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit