10+ Year Old Account

Scroll of resurrection

Does Rift have anything along these lines? I played a long time ago and have an account and am wanting to give it another shot. I'm just hesitant to dish out the $15 because I don't really have it and I don't know if I'll enjoy it.

WoW had a scroll of resurrection can anyone let me know if Rift has anything along these lines?

There is no scroll of resurrection. Though I have no idea what such a thing does in Warcraft. There is certainly nothing called that in Rift.

If you die you can be rez'd by any class.

Rift does havee Ascend a Friend, but I do not know if it gives a free month or not. I would have to go check, but that's what it is called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its where anotherplayer can send you a invite back to the game and it grants you like a free 30 days.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 12:51 AM ----------

Yeah AscendAFriend is where you recruit someone to teh game but I'm looking to some how gain free game time. WoW had it I know WoW isn't Rift but figured it was worth a try :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Its where anotherplayer can send you a invite back to the game and it grants you like a free 30 days.

Yeah AscendAFriend is where you recruit someone to teh game but I'm looking to some how gain free game time. WoW had it I know WoW isn't Rift but figured it was worth a try :-)
    Sorry to say that Rift doesn't have anything like Scroll of resurrection, which is crappy to be honest, but every time a new patch comes out there is free game time to returning players with full access to Storm Legion content with no restrictions, these events normally last for about 3 days, the next patch won't be until next month though because we just got Carnival of the Ascended again. If you want to wait it out, you can, but there should be some pretty good offers on SL knocking about online

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post

Well, I had played previously, for about a month early on(1.2-ish I think) then quit. Someone was able to Ascend-a-Friend me much later(1.7-ish). I know Ascend-a-Friend worked because we got all the goodies and the ability to summon each other and whatnot. I just don't remember if I got free time with it or not.

Deleted
    You can play rift for free up to lvl 20 and you will be able to play any character for free later this month!

Return to Telara this March
    Play for free from March 21 to March 25.
    Revisit your veteran high-level Ascended characters and experience all the awesome additions to RIFT since the launch of Storm Legion™.

http://eu.riftgame.com/en/game/updates/carnival.php