Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

Roughly @ 105

bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

Side note: Anachronos misses you.
    I'm using Qusewigs might stop using it just to make by bars fit my UI, Really? I didnt think anyone would notice I had left to be honest!

:O Some of these UI's feel skimpy to me..... only UI i've ever really used besides reg is GUI. : /

Here we go.

Full health, OOC, no target:
    http://s16.postimage.org/jjmtzy5n9/W...413_075702.jpg

With hostile target:
    http://s8.postimage.org/ywiitxq2d/Wo...413_075721.jpg

In combat, with procs (power auras) up:
    http://s16.postimage.org/f0alefnrp/W...413_075935.jpg
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-14 at 12:45 PM.

Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.

Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post

My Shaman :P
    What add-on's are in that UI? I actually would like to use the frames from that

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.

Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.
    XCT / XCT+, both good addons and make the fugly combat text nice and tidy

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.

I've been working on my UI for my Shammy (level 85 atm).
    And I'm wondering what you people think about the UI and what I could improve on?

puu.sh / 2hCNV.png (First post )

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.
    I was only trying to help.

Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.

Deleted
    Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.

@Rusk

I was using that HDR Bloom mod thing that was floating around ages back, makes screenshots look awesome, I can have a look for the forum thread i got it from on WoWI if you want
    Unless they changed something (or I was doing something wrong), the HDR Bloom didn't transfer onto screenshots. I remember trying the mod out and took some screenshots of the landscape; what was on the screen was not reflected in the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.
    Alright cool, I'll try it.
    I think the issue I've had with it boils down to people who've displayed waaay too much info with it.
    Last edited by Crummy; 2013-03-15 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    Alright cool, I'll try it.
    I think the issue I've had comes down to people who display waaay too much info with it.
    It's very easy to toggle off what you want shown and not.

Ignore the ugly crystal shell weakauras!

Quote Originally Posted by FallNAngel View Post
    Unless they changed something (or I was doing something wrong), the HDR Bloom didn't transfer onto screenshots. I remember trying the mod out and took some screenshots of the landscape; what was on the screen was not reflected in the image.
    Print Screen > Open Microsoft Paint > Ctrl+V > Save as Bitmap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idle

Raid shot

Combat shot

Deleted
    would recommend using a square minimap and square buffs

Long time lurker, occasional comment maker, finally poster of own UI. Feedback is most appreciated.

Yes it's inspired by a few people including our very own Care. Also Kripparrian and a few others so credit where credit is due.

http://i48.tinypic.com/23r62gy.jpg
    Last edited by captaincoffeecup; 2013-03-17 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    Long time lurker, occasional comment maker, finally poster of own UI. Feedback is most appreciated.

[URL="http://i48.tinypic.com/23r62gy.jpg"]http://i48.tinypic.com/23r62gy.jpg[ /URL]
    Pretty much KrippUI?