Remove soulbun graphic effect

hi fellow locks,

i probably have the stupidest question ever, but it is possibile to remove the glowing border on spells when we activate soul burn? for some reason my mac client stutter when i activate soul burn, and i think its the visual effect being applied to the bars that hogs some resources. i tried with bartender and the original UI and i cant find a way to do it. i go around 30fps on normal settings, but still when i use soul burn the client somehow blocks before starting the globalcw effect.

thanks

I can confirm this, soulburning lags somtimes.

but i fixed it by removing soulburn macros, i had soulburn soulswap macro that fps lagged me everytime, so now i just manually do it with 2 binds ~_~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemasisx View Post
    I can confirm this, soulburning lags somtimes.

but i fixed it by removing soulburn macros, i had soulburn soulswap macro that fps lagged me everytime, so now i just manually do it with 2 binds ~_~
    2 clicks vs 1 click, sounds like a dps loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    2 clicks vs 1 click, sounds like a dps loss.
    the way you say "click" makes me worry... >< you do mean key clicks and not mouse clicks right
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    the way you say "click" makes me worry... >< you do mean key clicks and not mouse clicks right
    RELEVANT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5pFDB2N9k
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    RELEVANT!
    No, not relevant at all, just further driving this thread off topic. I suggest we get back on track by answering the question OP has, is it possible to turn off the Soulburn glowing border on your action bars, and if so, how?

99% sure if you make a macro to cast the spell, it won't glow. I stopped playing for a while ago but back then it used to work.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Soulburn
    Simple like that ^