PvP Streams Sticky in PvP Forum

Any chance we could get a thread dedicated solely to PvP streams in the PvP Forums? That way we'd have all the PvP streams in one spot for people solely interested in that aspect of the game to look at rather than sifting through the general discussion forum's thread, which I'm pretty sure not many are aware of until mods inform them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, definitely. I'll poke someone to start it, or you're welcome to make an informative first post yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Yeah, definitely. I'll poke someone to start it, or you're welcome to make an informative first post yourself.
    *cough cough advice from sub-PVP mod cough (*cough me*)*

The problem is that if a thread like that exists, then people will start posting their noob 1.5k rated 2s videos/streams. Which, if they made a thread for at this current time, would be closed and they might be infracted for promoting their own videos.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 09:06 PM ----------

Oh wait this guy lives in New York? Okay maybe we can hook him up. I'm not biased or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can go relatively the same as this, somewhere around the same line, except for PvP stuff.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...treams-Go-Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *cough cough advice from sub-PVP mod cough (*cough me*)*

The problem is that if a thread like that exists, then people will start posting their noob 1.5k rated 2s videos/streams. Which, if they made a thread for at this current time, would be closed and they might be infracted for promoting their own videos.
    We have stream and/or video sticky threads in almost every other forum. This isn't an issue.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

PvP Stream Thread is now alive and stickied! Feel free to contribute and whatnot.