Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    The good NFC teams seem to keep getting better and better. The AFC appears to get worse and worse (outside of Denver)
    Depending who the Pats get they could be improving too. Right now I think they're marginally worse because they downgraded from Welker to Amendola, but I think they're still a 12-4 team. All they need is to resign Talib and pick up another player or two on defense and they're ahead of where they were 3 months ago.

But yeah, Ravens lost everyone and the Texans aren't making any moves. AFC is a dead conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    But yeah, Ravens lost everyone
    Relevant, courtesy of a likely Ravens fan

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Leon Washington went to the Patriots.

Grats, now they have one of the best punt returners as well.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 05:34 PM ----------

Michael Bennett signed to the Seahawks for 5mil/yr (idk amount, catching up on twitter)

John Elway and John Schneider are tearing up free agency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Michael Bennett signed to the Seahawks for 5mil/yr (idk amount, catching up on twitter)

John Elway and John Schneider are tearing up free agency.
    I said it a few pages back, but Seahawks look like the team that will get hyped up high in the run up to next season. There's always 1 team, and it seems there's often teams that don't live up to it (Dream-team Philly, anyone?) let alone win a superbowl. I mean of the last few superbowls, was there anyone that won that was really hyped before the season? Packers, maybe? Don't see it from the others though. So yeah, I hope the Seahawks can keep it together and deliver when the season starts. They deserve some sports goodness there. (I still feel bad for Seattle for losing their basketball team, even though I don't follow basketball all that much)

Seahawks hype is legit. Russell Wilson is the god and when your QB is that good everything else falls into place.

9ers vs. Seahawks is gonna be a legit competition. I see the Seahawks winning the division because Super Bowl losers tend to fall off the next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting it to start off sloppy again, and get god mode at the end, then shit the bed in the divisional round again.

I'm going to stay relatively collected about this whole thing, but I really don't see it turning into a dream team 2.0

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 07:41 PM ----------

Seahawks hype is legit. Russell Wilson is the god and when your QB is that good everything else falls into place.

9ers vs. Seahawks is gonna be a legit competition. I see the Seahawks winning the division because Super Bowl losers tend to fall off the next year.
    IMO the 49ers peak was last year. Ours is this year. If it goes beyond idk. Pete Carroll said last season he's anticipating the next 5 years more than now (which is why I put a fork in the seahawks about 5 times last year).

^ Stop being humble. Seahawks gonna rape the NFL. They won 11 games last year with a 1st year quarterback playing against the NFC West, NFC North and AFC east. All they need is to improve slightly and face a slightly easier schedule and they're going for 12+ wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Stop being humble. Seahawks gonna rape the NFL. They won 11 games last year with a 1st year quarterback playing against the NFC West, NFC North and AFC east. All they need is to improve slightly and face a slightly easier schedule and they're going for 12+ wins.
    Being a fan of any Seattle team has made me humble. Until they show an ability to close a game defensively we will have the same issues as last year. Thats why I was hoping we would transition to a more offensive power house through free agency. Tight End is still a one man show and no changes on the offensive line at all, which is kinda given cause I expect them to draft some genetic SEC freak for O line.

I wish closing a game defensively was my team's only problem. Cards bout to start Kevin Kolb again next year. How's that for depressing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish closing a game defensively was my team's only problem. Cards bout to start Kevin Kolb again next year. How's that for depressing?
    And the Vikings signed Matt Cassel.

I could tear a lot apart on the seahawks. Its why I had a lengthy debate to my friend of why we need to keep Darrell Bevel and get rid of Gus Bradley.

I'd say the biggest thing going for the seahawks right now is players genuinely want to play for this team. I have never really seen that too much on a consistent basis. If Percy Harvin wanted to be somewhere else, he would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    everybody was talking about the huge payday Avril would get and how it would be more money than he was worth, and then he took less than he probably could've gotten to go to Seattle instead which is pretty telling, the NFC West is as strong as ever, but yea that memo didn't seem to reach the Cardinals, sorry

and the Seahawks got Bennett too, I guess they figured they weren't gonna get a pass rusher at 25, traded the pick and got out the checkbook, seems like it could work out for them

and the rumblings I was hearing were that the Cardinals were gonna release Kolb before his roster bonus in a couple days

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you could be the Bills, who have no QB whatsoever and seem to be banking on getting Geno Smith at 8 in the Draft. I hope for their sake that they manage to get something at least. Gotta feel sorry for the Bills at this point, even if they are in the division.

And the Vikings signed Matt Cassel.
    So much for the rumours he was coming to NE, and we were trading Mallet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Could be worse, you could be the Bills, who have no QB whatsoever and seem to be banking on getting Geno Smith at 8 in the Draft. I hope for their sake that they manage to get something at least. Gotta feel sorry for the Bills at this point, even if they are in the division.
    Travaris Jackson would be a decent starter, better than Klob and Cassel. Remember, when he was playing for the Seahawks he was playing through a torn peck on his throwing arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Travaris Jackson would be a decent starter, better than Klob and Cassel. Remember, when he was playing for the Seahawks he was playing through a torn peck on his throwing arm.
    I don't know, he couldn't beat out Fitzpatrick in Buffalo, or even be his back up. That doesn't exactly give me much hope about his talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fitzpatrick was a decent starter, they need better than a decent starter or they'll just keep limping along, its been over a dozen years since they made the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, you could be the Bills, who have no QB whatsoever and seem to be banking on getting Geno Smith at 8 in the Draft. I hope for their sake that they manage to get something at least. Gotta feel sorry for the Bills at this point, even if they are in the division.
    Bills 6 wins last year
    Cards 5

Sorry, Cards win the patheticness tournament. And before one of you brings up the Chiefs or Lions, here's my response: blow me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there's rumors that Kevin Kolb is heading to the Jets. Not sure what that means for Sanchez if it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Apparently there's rumors that Kevin Kolb is heading to the Jets. Not sure what that means for Sanchez if it's true.
    Probably Kolb will end up in the same situation as Tebow last year, assuming the Jets staff will still have their infatuation with Sanchez.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    they're stuck with him for one more year since his contract is guaranteed, but didn't they already sign Garrard?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Don't see it happening. That would mean the Jets are paying 2 quarterbacks almost 10 mill each when neither is worth half that.